Monaco Grand Prix 2006 - 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Laviollette

Courtier
City
San Diego
Country
United States
The Monaco Grand Prix begins May 28, 2006 in Monte Carlo. I'm sure the family will be there so this would be a great thread to post news and photos, which have already started to surface.

May 21, 2006; The Times Online
Next Sunday the most glamorous grand prix of the season will be under way. Those lucky enough to be at Monaco will be bathed in the early summer sun and — depending on how much they paid for their tickets — relaxing in the executive stands with a glass of champagne or sipping a tepid Fanta beside the track. source: http://driving.timesonline.co.uk/article/0,,22750-2188284,00.html

Last edited by a moderator:
The main race takes place on Sunday May 28, while the Grand Prix's training and races start since Thursday May 25.

Yahoo/Reuters

German Formula One driver Michael Schumacher (L) challenges Pierre Casiraghi (R), son of Princess Caroline of Monaco during a charity soccer match in Monte Carlo, May 23, 2006. The match was set up for the benefit of AMADE (Association Mondiale des Amis de l' Enfance), a Monaco based association which helps children all around the world. REUTERS/Pascal Deschamps

Attachments

• r310132744.jpg
    r310132744.jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 3,186
  • r4058971330.jpg
    r4058971330.jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 3,063
  • r4087636542.jpg
    r4087636542.jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 3,187
It's so wonderful to see Pierre taking part in that! Not to foget it's great that they do it for AMADE. Thanks tbhrc!

hohoho!!! look at his red face............

Great pics!
If everybody played with same passion as Pierre I'm sure that was great match to watch :)

Pa should have been there, since it was his team playing.

10i9xtw.jpg

10i9xsy.jpg

10i9xrp.jpg

(sipa)

Andrea was playing too.
Their girlfriends where attending the match as well.

More pictures to come ....

Obviously Christian was there too. ( on the right, bottom )

10ia16d.jpg

Don't know if Steph was attending as well or if Louis and Pauline attended ( they often go to the stadium for matches all by themselves with a bodyguard )

10ia1q0.jpg

10ia1op.jpg

10ia1lf.jpg

10ia1kg.jpg

10ia1ip.jpg

10ia3av.jpg

(sipa)

Last edited:
Awesome photos Sebastian!!
Andrea is looking like a hunk once again.(love his hair pulled back)
And PA looks like the "maestro"--trying to conduct the match!!:)

are there good pictures of Louis and Pauline??

Princess Robijn said:
are there good pictures of Louis and Pauline??

Not yet, I don't even know if they were there. :(

tbhrc said:
You can find the pics of Pierre attending the Star Team for Children soccer match in this thread.

It says the blond girl next to Tatiana Santo Domingo is Pierre's girlfriend...another one!! And, to me, this one really is ugly!!

Seeing the Casiraghi guys next to each other wearing shorts, you can see that Pierre is so much more filled out than Andy. Pierre is starting to develop a man's body, while I don't think Andy's metabolism has balanced out yet. Andy might not really fill out until he is in his late 20s or his 30s. Sometimes that happens. I don't know if the blonde chick is Pierre's girlfriend. It seemed like another guy, one of their friends I guess, had his arm around her.
Thanks for these cool pics, Sebastian. I just love Tatiana more and more everytime I see her.
Did you guys know Tati and Andy attended the Costume Institute gala this year? The pics are at getty. Sorry if it's old news, but I had to throw that out there.

teense said:
Yeah he finally looks awesome and healthy again..!:)

teense said:
Awesome photos Sebastian!!
And PA looks like the "maestro"--trying to conduct the match!!:)

Actually, for a second there I thought PA was doing the "Macarena". :p

Am I the only one who thinks Pierre is cuter than Andrea? Especially in these pictures.

libra65 said:
Am I the only one who thinks Pierre is cuter than Andrea? Especially in these pictures.

It's not easy to compare, Andrea and Pierre have different style. Andrea is a more bohemian and Pierre is more urban. Personnaly, I love both.

Joelle said:
It says the blond girl next to Tatiana Santo Domingo is Pierre's girlfriend...another one!! And, to me, this one really is ugly!!
She is hardly ugly. I think she's really cute.

Andrea wears the number 21. Does someone know Pierre's number ? It seems to finish by '2'.

Well it seems that Michael Schmacher's team has won the match and Pierre's number was 2.

And btw that blond girl could also be a friend of Tatiana as some other agencies name her.

Some more from WENN

10if6m8.jpg

10if6nn.jpg

10if6rl.jpg

10if6t0.jpg

10if6ub.jpg

10if6zd.jpg

10if70x.jpg

10if72h.jpg

10if76f.jpg

10if78g.jpg

Back