The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 05-28-2006, 11:25 AM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by pama
That will be PA call really if Steph will be excluded from the family circle he is now the head of the family.
Steph is for sure not excluded. But there will be this stupid media again and they wiil tell such stories ( becauses she's not present at the GP and other family events ) - and this is kind of her own fault - she could have it all clear by just going there with her family - but she doesn't :(

Old 05-28-2006, 11:26 AM
Serene Highness

Maybe steph did not come because her arm or one of the kids could be a little under the weather I dont know would have been nice to see her maybe next year.

Old 05-28-2006, 11:28 AM
Courtier

She usually watches with her kids right? Only not from the official tribune...Maybe she just watched from a balcony or something.
Old 05-28-2006, 11:30 AM
Serene Highness

yeah she may have not been seen but that doesnt mean she was not there.maybe some pics will show up later of her.
Old 05-28-2006, 11:32 AM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by RADKER18
Maybe steph did not come because her arm or one of the kids could be a little under the weather I dont know would have been nice to see her maybe next year.
It could be Steph couldn't come because of her arm - okay - but she has kids who are old enough and it would be nice to see them with their family.
Every year we think about different excuses like the kids, specially Camille, are too yound ... blabla - thats nonsense because Louis and Pauline have been attending the GP officially when the were very little with their parents.

Ever since Steph's divorce from Daniel they don't attend with Steph's family anymore , but they are in Monaco and watch the race with their brother Michael and the Ducruet cousins etc, thats okay and nice if they have fun this way - but its very sad they don't do this with their maternal family as well :(:(:(. They belong there too !
Old 05-28-2006, 11:32 AM
Majesty

I've updated my post on the last side.... There are more pics.... Some more from AP/Getty/ Polfoto/ Reuters
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	71070297.jpg
Views:	176
Size:	44.3 KB
ID:	245714   Click image for larger version

Name:	1.jpg
Views:	93
Size:	43.7 KB
ID:	245716   Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageHandlerServlet.jpg
Views:	119
Size:	53.8 KB
ID:	245717   Click image for larger version

Name:	71070298.jpg
Views:	147
Size:	50.3 KB
ID:	245718  

Attached Images

Old 05-28-2006, 11:34 AM
Heir Apparent

I don't think Steph is excluded from the family. Most probably it's because of her arm, or maybe she had a headache ot she hates races. Hundreds of reasons could have prevented her from turning up. But Sebastian is right, the media is going to have a field day with the stories pf "excluded Princess Stephanie". :(
Queen Elizabeth: "I cannot lead you into battle, I do not give you laws or administer justice but I can do something else, I can give you my heart and my devotion to these old islands and to all the peoples of our brotherhood of nations." God, Save The Queen!
Old 05-28-2006, 11:50 AM
Heir Presumptive

I think what my brother wants to say is that it is just sad really.
If one is a little bit into this family then it is just only half the joy if there is always just have the family. It is cool to see Caro's kids .... it is cool to see them all together as a family ... but it takes away a huge part of the joy if half of the family is missing.... and this is not only the case for the Grand Prix ... but for a lot of other events.
I have to admit that I'm also waiting to see a pic once in a while of Andrea, Pierre and Charlotte with their aunt and especially with Louis, Pauline or Camille.
It seems and I understand that they are family but they are not too close ( the kids, I mean ) Louis and Pauline are closer to their Dcruet cousins ... that's great that they have such a good time ( the Ducruet kids ) on a daily basis because the attend school together too ( and that explains why they are closer to them then to the Cairaghis ) but nontheless they get on very well with their maternal cousins too ... and so it would be great to see them together ... plus this is not just a family ( and most people are mostly closer to one side of their family than to the other ) but this is the princely family of Monaco and they represent something special ... so the best would always be to have that family doing this as a whole!
Old 05-28-2006, 12:03 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by michelle
I think what my brother wants to say is that it is just sad really.
If one is a little bit into this family then it is just only half the joy if there is always just have the family. It is cool to see Caro's kids .... it is cool to see them all together as a family ... but it takes away a huge part of the joy if half of the family is missing.... and this is not only the case for the Grand Prix ... but for a lot of other events.
I have to admit that I'm also waiting to see a pic once in a while of Andrea, Pierre and Charlotte with their aunt and especially with Louis, Pauline or Camille.
It seems and I understand that they are family but they are not too close ( the kids, I mean ) Louis and Pauline are closer to their Dcruet cousins ... that's great that they have such a good time ( the Ducruet kids ) on a daily basis because the attend school together too ( and that explains why they are closer to them then to the Cairaghis ) but nontheless they get on very well with their maternal cousins too ... and so it would be great to see them together ... plus this is not just a family ( and most people are mostly closer to one side of their family than to the other ) but this is the princely family of Monaco and they represent something special ... so the best would always be to have that family doing this as a whole!
I agree with you.Itīs sad that Steph and her kids canīt join the family even if she are watching the race on some other place. Ok it could be funnier see the prix on a boat or with her friends but i think its her duty, as princess and as mother, to see the race in the balcony with the rest of her family. She only spread rumours in this way
Old 05-28-2006, 12:11 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by sebastian
Steph is for sure not excluded. But there will be this stupid media again and they wiil tell such stories ( becauses she's not present at the GP and other family events ) - and this is kind of her own fault - she could have it all clear by just going there with her family - but she doesn't :(
She probably doesn't feel it is necessary. After all, they are not promoting a good cause, on the contrary they are promoting a sport that goes even against PA's pronounced convictions (maybe they should have them run in electric cars for a change?) of preserving the environment, by using up heaps of precious resources, just to make big bucks. A demonstration that business and environment seem to exclude each other. Her absence makes her less of a hypocrit. At least she doesn't promote others selfishness. She is there when it is important and when causes that are dear to her are being promoted. She doesn't seem to crave the limelight, so why expose herself to it, when there is nothing good to come out of it.
Old 05-28-2006, 12:15 PM
Majesty

More from Getty/AP
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	71070496.jpg
Views:	188
Size:	33.8 KB
ID:	245748   Click image for larger version

Name:	71070519.jpg
Views:	153
Size:	27.9 KB
ID:	245750   Click image for larger version

Name:	71070529.jpg
Views:	279
Size:	30.7 KB
ID:	245751   Click image for larger version

Name:	71070532.jpg
Views:	151
Size:	29.9 KB
ID:	245752  

Name:	71070537.jpg
Views:	175
Size:	40.3 KB
ID:	245759   Click image for larger version

Name:	71070538.jpg
Views:	161
Size:	31.8 KB
ID:	245760   Click image for larger version

Name:	71070557.jpg
Views:	565
Size:	27.6 KB
ID:	245764  
Attached Images

Old 05-28-2006, 12:18 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by paca
She probably doesn't feel it is necessary. After all, they are not promoting a good cause, on the contrary they are promoting a sport that goes even against PA's pronounced convictions (maybe they should have them run in electric cars for a change?) of preserving the environment, by using up heaps of precious resources, just to make big bucks. A demonstration that business and environment seem to exclude each other. Her absence makes her less of a hypocrit. At least she doesn't promote others selfishness. She is there when it is important and when causes that are dear to her are being promoted. She doesn't seem to crave the limelight, so why expose herself to it, when there is nothing good to come out of it.
Stephanie always likedd the Formula One ...
I have to say that you're right when you say that she simply might not consider this event to be too important for her to go ... so that is perfectly alright. She can decide whatever she wants ... and that's important.

As for the GP itself ... it has always been part of Monaco's scedule... and I hope it stays... it's some alarm once a year and I know how it is with all this noise ... but I just can't think of my Monaco without it.... and I don't even want to :)
Old 05-28-2006, 12:22 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by paca
Not to bash Steph, because I agree her presence at the GP is not strictly required, as long as her siblings attend, but I don't agree that she can chose what to support and what not. Her "job" as a member of the Princely Family is to promote Monaco, and it is not her place to chose what to attend and what not. She can chose as long as someone else is there in her place, but otherwise, she'd have to attend whether she likes the function or not.
Plus, the fact that she watches the race privately seems to show that she actually enjoys Formula 1 and doesn't object to its morality. Just my opinion,

Kisses
Old 05-28-2006, 01:44 PM
Commoner

www.xpb.cc
Old 05-28-2006, 01:50 PM
Gentry

i saw charlotte there!:) haha sorry shes my fav
Old 05-28-2006, 02:11 PM
Commoner

www.xpb.cc
Old 05-28-2006, 02:13 PM
Commoner

www.xpb.cc
Old 05-28-2006, 02:26 PM
Serene Highness

Smile Glistening Seas

:) Does anyo-n-e know what 1.80m is for PA height for those of us whom don't know. Is the winner of grand prix from another country if so where?
Old 05-28-2006, 02:38 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glistening Seas
:) Does anyo-n-e know what 1.80m is for PA height for those of us whom don't know. Is the winner of grand prix from another country if so where?
Fernando Alonso won the monaco grand prix and he is from spain
Old 05-28-2006, 02:44 PM
Commoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glistening Seas
I think it's 5ft 11in.