The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 05-28-2006, 09:00 AM
Aristocracy

Now it`s halftime and David Coulthard is leading the race. I`m looking forward to the presentation ceremony. Then we will see who else is in the princes box. I think the race will last till half past 3.

Old 05-28-2006, 09:02 AM
Nobility

Has anybody seen anyone from the family on TV during the race or just before it started? Thanks! :)

Old 05-28-2006, 09:05 AM
Aristocracy

It`s hard to see them during the race, because they are in the princes box and the glas of the box is toned.
Old 05-28-2006, 09:12 AM
Aristocracy

One car just started to burn, so the rest of the cars are driving behind a safety car. They are going very slow, so the race will take a little bit longer. :(( I`m not a fan of car races, I just want to see the family.
Old 05-28-2006, 09:14 AM
Aristocracy

Another car just caught fire!
Old 05-28-2006, 09:16 AM
Aristocracy

WoW! Thanks for the reports! I look forward to seeing this in 3 hours.
Old 05-28-2006, 09:37 AM
Aristocracy

Only 10 laps left!
Old 05-28-2006, 09:40 AM
Serene Highness

Wink Glistening Seas

:) hello everyone,

he is about 1,80m. So is she. Eva is just wearing incredibly high heels and of course she is much skinnier which stresses the effect. was posted by someone.
Can aNybOdy tell me what 1,80m translates to in inches for those of us whom not knowing what that translates to.

personally i like the picture of PA in the submersible, you hear so much about the pollution etc, however, this picture the water is beautiful. nice shot imho.
Old 05-28-2006, 09:43 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by budge9
Has anybody seen anyone from the family on TV during the race or just before it started? Thanks! :)
Yes before. Caroline EA and Albert were on the offcial balcony then Andrea Pierre and other boy (who looked like the blonde whos always with them) in the pitwalk´as Albert

ps:6 laps! too bad alsonso is winning :(
Old 05-28-2006, 09:46 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tutú
Well, I don't think it is so amazing or something to be proud of. O.K. the money goes to charity, but I'm sure if you asked every boy in the street whether they wanted to play a football match against sportmen like Schumacher they would say yes, just for fun.
For god sake they weren't working in a coal mine, just doing something really fun and enjoying themselves. Ok. the money goes to charity but it is not like if they had to do a big effort.
Yes you are right its not a big effort but im getting used to see them doing´not so much
Old 05-28-2006, 09:50 AM
Aristocracy

The race is over. Alonso is the winner!
Old 05-28-2006, 09:56 AM
Aristocracy

I just saw Prince Albert, Princess Caroline, Ernst August, Andrea, Pierre, yuhuu Charlotte is there and she looks beautiful.
Old 05-28-2006, 09:56 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassi
I just saw Prince Albert, Princess Caroline, Ernst August, Andrea, Pierre, yuhuu Charlotte is there and she looks beautiful.
yes! behaind Briatore
Old 05-28-2006, 09:57 AM
Aristocracy

She wears black knee-breeches? and a white? top with heels. She looks amazing. I´m looking forward to a lot of pics.
Old 05-28-2006, 10:00 AM
Majesty

First pic from bongarts/Getty & AP

Quote:
MAY 28: Prince Albert II of Monaco and Princess Caroline of Hanover attend the Monaco Formula One Grand Prix at the Monte Carlo Circuit on May 28, 2006, in Monte Carlo, Monaco. (Photo by Vladimir Rys/Bongarts/Getty Images)

I will update this post with new pics.....
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	71070159.jpg
Views:	131
Size:	20.0 KB
ID:	245707   Click image for larger version

Name:	71070269.jpg
Views:	69
Size:	39.5 KB
ID:	245711  
Attached Images

Old 05-28-2006, 10:07 AM
Heir Apparent

I saw everyone - Prince Albert, Princess Caroline (who our commentator called Princess Sophie, wife of the Prince, did I miss something? ), Erns-August, Andrea, Pierre (who he called the young bodyguards of Prince Albert). But I didn't see Charlotte:(.
And:( YES!!! Alonso won! I was supporting him all along. And David Coulthard. Too bad Raikonen was out, the race (last laps) would be more interesting.
And Michael Shumacher made a mini achievement, to climb from the last palce to the 5ht position in Monaco is quite an impressive result. :)
Anyway, it was a great race (love Formula 1) and I glimpsed the Grimaldies. Nice day, I can tell you!
Queen Elizabeth: "I cannot lead you into battle, I do not give you laws or administer justice but I can do something else, I can give you my heart and my devotion to these old islands and to all the peoples of our brotherhood of nations." God, Save The Queen!
Old 05-28-2006, 10:13 AM
Aristocracy

Charlotte was there too. I saw her.
Old 05-28-2006, 10:13 AM
Royal Highness

Great hoe everyone of the family is there again but Steph and her kids .
It's really such a pitty. There aren't very many all-family -occasions like this I just don't understand why she keeps staying away. She didn't do it years back.
Makes me wanna shout to her : '"Hey Steph, don't you want to be seen with your real family ? " :( ( I need to ask why )
I really love and adore her to bits - and I know it is not my decison where she goes - but I'm really sad about it. :(:(:( I think she is in Monaco - at least from the last info I got.
"Heavens bring back the old days , Steph '

I'm already hearing the voices again that tell how Caroline didn't want her to be there and that she's kind o excluded from the family circle - Please proove them wrong for once, Steph !!!!!!
Old 05-28-2006, 10:17 AM
Heir Presumptive

It's great that Alonso won the race I missed it since I just woke up, but luckily there'll be a rerun later today Can't wait to see the pics and the actual race :)
Old 05-28-2006, 10:22 AM
Gentry

Quote:
Originally Posted by sebastian
Great hoe everyone of the family is there again but Steph and her kids .
It's really such a pitty. There aren't very many all-family -occasions like this I just don't understand why she keeps staying away. She didn't do it years back.
Makes me wanna shout to her : '"Hey Steph, don't you want to be seen with your real family ? " :( ( I need to ask why )
I really love and adore her to bits - and I know it is not my decison where she goes - but I'm really sad about it. :(:(:( I think she is in Monaco - at least from the last info I got.
"Heavens bring back the old days , Steph '

I'm already hearing the voices again that tell how Caroline didn't want her to be there and that she's kind o excluded from the family circle - Please proove them wrong for once, Steph !!!!!!
That will be PA call really if Steph will be excluded from the family circle he is now the head of the family.