The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 05-27-2006, 11:46 AM
Aristocracy

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by paca
I was only referring to the football match that these last years has been won by the drivers. Apart from that I am quite happy (even though I'm German) that others are winning now. I don't like the 2 Schumis. My former boss is one of his good friends (they go on holidays together) and both of them used to come into the office frequently. Corinna called almost daily during summer. Judging the character of my bosses and what I observed of the Schumis, they are the sort of people I wouldn't want to shake hands with if I wasn't oblidged to (glad I don't work there anymore). I know it is not nice to say, but they are pretty trashy people and all the money they have does not smooth it over. So I hope Alonso and Raikkonen will keep it between the 2 of them.
I was just kidding with my "patriotic" post. I don't know anything about Schumi personality but I hope that Germany will do very well in the Worl Cup. It's one of my favorite teams

Old 05-27-2006, 02:27 PM
Nobility

Quote:
MONTE CARLO, MONACO - MAY 26: Prince Albert of Monaco attends the charity fashion show under patronate of Tereza Maxova on May 26, 2006 in Monte Carlo, Monaco
Gee, they sure made this picture at the right moment! :p
I'm sure Albert is just talking or something but it looks very suggestive:

G.

Old 05-27-2006, 04:43 PM
Majesty

More from WENN

Quote:
Prince Albert II of Monaco and Eva Herzigova at the Amber Lounge
Monaco - 26.05.06
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1.jpg
Views:	182
Size:	30.2 KB
ID:	245674   Click image for larger version

Name:	2.jpg
Views:	150
Size:	34.4 KB
ID:	245675   Click image for larger version

Name:	3.jpg
Views:	140
Size:	34.4 KB
ID:	245676  
Old 05-27-2006, 06:38 PM
Heir Presumptive

Prince Ernst - August visiting the pits ...

(sipa)
Old 05-27-2006, 07:29 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbhrc
More from WENN
my goodness that woman sure is tall!
Old 05-27-2006, 07:39 PM
Heir Apparent

Sarah Ferguson, the Duchess of York with her daughter, Rolf Sachs with his wife and Ernst August de Hanovre arrive to the paddocks during the Formula One race on May 27, 2006 in Monaco, France

from getty
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	71068145.jpg
Views:	215
Size:	48.4 KB
ID:	245678   Click image for larger version

Name:	71065426.jpg
Views:	137
Size:	59.0 KB
ID:	245679   Click image for larger version

Name:	71068213.jpg
Views:	152
Size:	38.0 KB
ID:	245680   Click image for larger version

Name:	71068214.jpg
Views:	145
Size:	46.3 KB
ID:	245681  

Name:	71068205.jpg
Views:	99
Size:	41.2 KB
ID:	245682   Click image for larger version

Name:	71068207.jpg
Views:	103
Size:	50.0 KB
ID:	245683   Click image for larger version

Name:	71068209.jpg
Views:	109
Size:	51.9 KB
ID:	245684   Click image for larger version

Name:	71068210.jpg
Views:	138
Size:	50.8 KB
ID:	245685  

Name:	71068200.jpg
Views:	113
Size:	33.9 KB
ID:	245686   Click image for larger version

Name:	71068202.jpg
Views:	115
Size:	39.8 KB
ID:	245687  
Old 05-27-2006, 07:52 PM
Nobility

I have just seen a photograph at getty images of The Duchess of York Sarah Ferguson and her daughter Princess Beatrice at the grand prix today. Does anybody know if they know the Grimaldis?

Also I was just wondering for a bit of fun who everybody thought would turn up tomorrow from the family.

IT'S TIME TO PLACE YOUR BETS
I think Albert, Caroline and Ernst will definetly be there. We already have a photograph of Ernst from today so I'm sure that both he and Caroline will be there. I also think that Alexandra may well be there, as well as Pierre, Andrea and Tatiana as we have been photographs of them in Monaco and the surrounding area recently.
I'm not too sure about Charlotte. As we haven't seen her at events like the soccer match I'm not sure if she will be able to come, but on the other hand I think that she may have just finished her exams and so be able to fly down for the grand prix. I also think that it is likely that we will see at least Ernst Jr from the Hanover boys.
As for Stephanie I'm at a total loss. I really don't think that we will see Louis, Pauline or Camille, although I hope I'm wrong. But I do think that if Stephanie feels up to it she may present the third place trophy (however Andrea might step in if she isn't there).
Oh I almost forgot. Charlene. Well we have seen her with Albert at a vintage car race not long ago. I have a feeling that she will be there and that we may get a couple of photographs of her watching the race with Albert but that she will very much be in the background.

What do the rest of you think??? :)
Old 05-27-2006, 08:06 PM
Courtier

I think you have to make a distinction between being there as per watching from a balcony or from the paddocks, or being there officially in the podium. I think everyone will be there on balconies or something of that kind, but I think only some will be on the podium: Caro, Albert and Ernst almost for sure, the Casiraghi (boys and Char if she is in Monaco) might come only at the beginning or at the end (that changes a lot through the years, maybe only one or two of them will be on the podium), while Steph and her kids might probably watch without being officially present.
I just hope Andrea presents a trophy. As for Charlene, I don't really care, but I think she might be on a balcony with the rest of the Family, but probably not on the podium...it might interesting to see if she interacts with the rest of the Family (notably Caro).

Kisses
Old 05-27-2006, 08:22 PM
Serene Highness

Caro will be there for sure (it is mothers day tomorrow here so she will head to the hospital in the morning and then attend the race). She will probably present one of the trophy's. Steph can probably be found on the beach at the same time. Charlene will not be present IMO because she hasn't been at any of the other events and I don't think that she is still being kept around. Caro's kids and stepkids will probably watch from their balcony (possibly with their respective friends and partners)
Old 05-27-2006, 10:25 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Charlene will not be present IMO because she hasn't been at any of the other events and I don't think that she is still being kept around.
Not being kept around when the family is present? Or not being kept around because she is considered only as a behind the scene mistress and not for up front functions?
Old 05-28-2006, 01:33 AM
Gentry

Oh!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbhrc
More from WENN
Could Prince Albert be really short?
Old 05-28-2006, 01:38 AM
Gentry

Why??

Quote:
Caro will be there for sure (it is mothers day tomorrow here so she will head to the hospital in the morning and then attend the race). She will probably present one of the trophy's. Steph can probably be found on the beach at the same time. Charlene will not be present IMO because she hasn't been at any of the other events and I don't think that she is still being kept around. Caro's kids and stepkids will probably watch from their balcony (possibly with their respective friends and partners)
would she head to the hospital?
Old 05-28-2006, 04:34 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwhite3182
would she head to the hospital?
Because on mothers day she always brings gifts to the new mums in the maternity ward and visits the pediatrics department.
Old 05-28-2006, 04:38 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwhite3182
Could Prince Albert be really short?
he is about 1,80m. So is she. Eva is just wearing incredibly high heels and of course she is much skinnier which stresses the effect.
Old 05-28-2006, 07:35 AM
Aristocracy

I just saw Princess Caroline and Ernst August on TV. But no sign of the Trio or Stephanie. I hope they are coming as well.
Old 05-28-2006, 07:51 AM
Aristocracy

Thank You--Keep us posted Cassi!
The race is not televised in the USA until 12:30---4 1/2 hours from now....:( Let us know who sits with PA
Old 05-28-2006, 07:58 AM
Aristocracy

Prince Albert is there as is Andrea. I just saw them on TV doing the Pit walk. :) NO Charlotte yet though :(
Old 05-28-2006, 08:56 AM
Serene Highness

No Steph or kids yet
Old 05-28-2006, 08:57 AM
Heir Apparent

I am watching the race right now. I have also seen Princess Caroline and Ernst-August. No one else though. Maybe I wasn't very careful.
Queen Elizabeth: "I cannot lead you into battle, I do not give you laws or administer justice but I can do something else, I can give you my heart and my devotion to these old islands and to all the peoples of our brotherhood of nations." God, Save The Queen!
Old 05-28-2006, 08:57 AM
Nobility

Pierre was behind Andrea and Caroline and Ernst were standing with Albert for the national anthem, :)