The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 05-24-2006, 09:55 PM
Nobility

no wonder andrea played for half the game he's a heavey smoker..

i get Rai 1 news in the USA but it comes on at night.
but i didn't watch the entire thing last night...even though i can't undersatnd italian i watch because they sometimes talk about the royal family

Old 05-24-2006, 10:46 PM

Is this Felix? http://i4.tinypic.com/10ie96r.jpg

Old 05-24-2006, 10:47 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by CasiraghiTrio
i think he looks too tan to be felix.
Old 05-24-2006, 11:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by enchantednights
i think he looks too tan to be felix.
I also thought he might be too short, but then Pierre seems to be standing on a chair or a railing or something. He looks like that guy at the Rose Ball that the magazines said was Felix, but I was like, That can't be Felix. I wanted to ask just to see if others thought it might be 'cuz I could be wrong.
Old 05-24-2006, 11:10 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Definately Not!
Old 05-24-2006, 11:56 PM
Commoner

tati looks so plain and has a big gummy mouth. just an observation =) she seems to be good to Andrea though, a faithful attached type.
Old 05-25-2006, 03:39 AM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Month Representative - Monaco and Sweden

Quote:
Originally Posted by michelle
My bro had the idea that the boys should participate in Steph's charity soccer match in January too ... what do you think ?
That would be great, but I'm not sure about it, as it's more Steph's match and this time it has been for their own mother's charity...Let's wait and see
Thanks for posting all those great pics, tbhrc and Sebastian!
Old 05-25-2006, 03:53 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by louisgarrel
no wonder andrea played for half the game he's a heavey smoker..

i get Rai 1 news in the USA but it comes on at night.
but i didn't watch the entire thing last night...even though i can't undersatnd italian i watch because they sometimes talk about the royal family
It was not in the Italian news but in a programme called "La vita in diretta" where they talk about the news and often focus on the royalty...
Pierre smokes as well, (though less than his brother) so I don't think that's the difference.
Old 05-25-2006, 05:32 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by louisgarrel
i didn't know andrea and pierre could play so well.. who won the game?
As usual: the Schumacher team.
Old 05-25-2006, 05:34 AM
Courtier

I've seen the tv footage, and I'd say Pierre and Andrea play like any average Italia, French, or in general european boy; here in Europe soccer is so popular that all the kids start to play when they are really young...
Old 05-25-2006, 05:49 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceflower
That would be great, but I'm not sure about it, as it's more Steph's match and this time it has been for their own mother's charity...Let's wait and see
Thanks for posting all those great pics, tbhrc and Sebastian!
... but they could play for their aunt too ... I mean that's the idea Seb had... to have the family together and for eachother ... :)
Old 05-25-2006, 05:59 AM
Heir Presumptive

Article from HELLO
With the World Cup fast approaching, female football fans all over the planet are looking forward to seeing their favourite hunks in action. Local residents in the tiny principality of Monaco didn't have to wait for the tournament to get underway, however, as royal heart-throbs Andrea and Pierre Casiraghi were strutting their stuff in the Luis II stadium this week...............
http://www.hellomagazine.com/royalty...erreandandrea/
Old 05-25-2006, 07:53 AM
Aristocracy

Location: Harrisburg (outside of Charlotte NC), United States
Wow. Both of the Casiraghi boys look great! They have both grown up to be be really good looking. It looks as if Pierre is a little taller. And...Andrea looks GREAT with his hair wet!!!!!!
Old 05-25-2006, 10:37 AM

I am confused about where were Stephanie's children at the soccer tournament? I think Sebastian or Michelle said they were there but I didn't recognize them. Those little kids who were holding Pierre and Andy's hands seem much too little and don't look at all like Steph's trio. Were Louis and Pauline in the Star Team group pics, because I didn't see them or recognize them?
Old 05-25-2006, 10:53 AM
Heir Apparent

Formula 1 boss Bernie Ecclestone, left, talks to Prince Albert of Monaco, during free practice for Sunday's Formula One Monaco Grand Prix, at the Monaco racetrack, Thursday, May 25, 2006

from polfoto
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	65.jpeg
Views:	80
Size:	48.0 KB
ID:	245277  
Old 05-25-2006, 04:20 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
I am confused about where were Stephanie's children at the soccer tournament? I think Sebastian or Michelle said they were there but I didn't recognize them. Those little kids who were holding Pierre and Andy's hands seem much too little and don't look at all like Steph's trio. Were Louis and Pauline in the Star Team group pics, because I didn't see them or recognize them?
We didn't say they were there. Seb just mentioned that it would have been logic for them to be around as for instance Louis and Pauline often even go to the stadium all by themselves for soccer matches ....
Old 05-25-2006, 09:38 PM
Gentry

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbhrc
More from Abaca
awww.... it's so adorable how they're holding hands w/ the kids!!!
Old 05-25-2006, 11:52 PM
Serene Highness

Thanks for all the pics everyone! The boys look great. Glad to see them participating in this.
Old 05-26-2006, 05:20 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by enchantednights
tatiana is a very very very lucky girl. too bad she's so plain.

these pictures of him literally took my breath away :[
I agree with you! Andrea looks so OMG in those pics!
The blond girl is not very pretty either and I agree with some of you that she probably is just somo Tatiana's friend.
Old 05-26-2006, 05:26 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Piewi
Gosh I´m proud of these boys. I think it´s a nice gesture from them to join the family in this kind of events. Schumi was also there
I have to agree with everyone the brothers are better looking than ever! I haven´t seen andrea that handsome in a long time! With his hair on that way he reminds me (just a bit) gaston gaudio. And Pierre played all the game! it´s great, i´d love to listen him speaking italian
The only bad thing was that Tama wasn´t there :( hope her children were
Well, I don't think it is so amazing or something to be proud of. O.K. the money goes to charity, but I'm sure if you asked every boy in the street whether they wanted to play a football match against sportmen like Schumacher they would say yes, just for fun.
For god sake they weren't working in a coal mine, just doing something really fun and enjoying themselves. Ok. the money goes to charity but it is not like if they had to do a big effort.