The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 05-30-2006, 01:00 PM
Nobility

I know that somebody has already said that they think that Charlotte looked sad at the grand prix, but I have just watched back the clips of her from TV and I really think that she looks a bit distant and uncomfortable.

I thought that she may have been a bit lost and shy from the couple of photographs that we have seen of her on the balcony. She appears to have been just standing by Caroline and not really interacting with anybody else. Then when I looked at the clips from the podium I noticed that she is stood in the corner really, away from her brothers and whilst Ernst, Andrea and Pierre were chatting she was just standing there. Also at one point Flavio Briatore is shaking hands with Andrea and then hugging Ernst. Charlotte looks towards him and adjusts her hair as if to prepare to shake his hand but he turns away from her to shake Caroline's hand and she then seems at a bit of a loss as to what to do.

I'm probably just reading too much into it and she was probably perfectly happy when the cameras weren't pointed at her. Maybe the knowledge that she has now that people will be scrutinising her was getting to her a bit or maybe she was just missing Felix! What do the rest of you think?

Anyway I have the clip so I'll try and post it in a few minutes.

Old 05-30-2006, 01:09 PM
Nobility

Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by budge9
I know that somebody has already said that they think that Charlotte looked sad at the grand prix, but I have just watched back the clips of her from TV and I really think that she looks a bit distant and uncomfortable.

I thought that she may have been a bit lost and shy from the couple of photographs that we have seen of her on the balcony. She appears to have been just standing by Caroline and not really interacting with anybody else. Then when I looked at the clips from the podium I noticed that she is stood in the corner really, away from her brothers and whilst Ernst, Andrea and Pierre were chatting she was just standing there. Also at one point Flavio Briatore is shaking hands with Andrea and then hugging Ernst. Charlotte looks towards him and adjusts her hair as if to prepare to shake his hand but he turns away from her to shake Caroline's hand and she then seems at a bit of a loss as to what to do.
I'm probably just reading too much into it and she was probably perfectly happy when the cameras weren't pointed at her. Maybe the knowledge that she has now that people will be scrutinising her was getting to her a bit or maybe she was just missing Felix! What do the rest of you think?

Anyway I have the clip so I'll try and post it in a few minutes.

I have 3 nieces in their late teens. They usually look and act like that when they have had a fight with their boyfriend. Usually minor & stupid fights but they think its the end of the world. Or maybe she is in pain from her bandaged right foot. If thats the case, the high heels were a major mistake.

Old 05-30-2006, 02:18 PM
Nobility

do you think felix and char broke up.....that could be a possibility......i mean why wouldn't he attend when his sister did
Old 05-30-2006, 02:47 PM
Courtier

so charlotte is wearing the same shoes as before, right? the ones everyone hated...well they look great with this outfit...maybe shes getting camera concious...she does look like angelina, but not as much as before, angelinas features are "thinner" or maybe more delicate, in a sense, than char's...
Old 05-30-2006, 03:15 PM
Commoner

There is more to do in life than making fun and being all the time with your gf. Some people have to study...

Quote:
Originally Posted by louisgarrel
do you think felix and char broke up.....that could be a possibility......i mean why wouldn't he attend when his sister did
Old 05-30-2006, 05:20 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grace
Yes, I think the one in the back with Ernst adn Sachs is Marco Casiraghi; he adn his mother usually attend the Grand Prix...
Thank you for confirming!:) It's always nice to see family together..

As to the Charlotte's "bored" look..Well, it might be also that she isn't great fond of all F1 fuss, probably she considers that of "must do event"...If she has/had lots of studying these days, going on F1 Prix isn't place for having some relaxed time with so much cameras and photographers around.
Old 05-30-2006, 05:26 PM
Nobility

I think Char is beautiful, and she does resemble A Jolie, but, jolie has grown into her beauty. It is not true that age makes women less attractive and men more attractive. I think Char will become more beautiful with age. Are any of Caroline's kids going to university? That would boast her self confidence more than anything.
Old 05-30-2006, 06:04 PM
Nobility

Here is a video clip from the Grand prix this year. Sorry for the quality being a bit poor but I guess that if you missed the race it will be better than nothing. Enjoy! :)

http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.ph...3350FE45B1D9CA
Old 05-30-2006, 06:37 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Here is a video clip from the Grand prix this year. Sorry for the quality being a bit poor but I guess that if you missed the race it will be better than nothing. Enjoy! :)

http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.ph...3350FE45B1D9CA
hey budge, thanks for uploading it, but i'm having some problems opening it. it takes me to a cannot find server page. :( perhaps you could try: http://www.megaupload.com/ thanks!
Old 05-31-2006, 04:22 AM
Nobility

Sorry! :(
I've fixed the link now so you can download it!
Enjoy!!! :)
Old 05-31-2006, 05:47 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by fandesacs2003
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kastalia
Charlotte seemed so bored that day.I haven't seen her smiling at all.
May be she missed Felix
Right....!
Old 05-31-2006, 07:15 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Sorry! :(
I've fixed the link now so you can download it!
Enjoy!!! :)
Thanks. Downloading it now. 93MB!!!!
Old 05-31-2006, 07:26 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
I think it's possible she was just uninterested. But isn't she about the only family member NOT photographed talking to Charlene? I found that interesting. It almost seemed like the balcony shots were supposed to be a united family accepting Charlene, the way that everyone took their turn being photographed with her. Except Charlotte, unless I just missed that one.
Old 05-31-2006, 12:38 PM
Gentry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Sacamano

Poor Charlotte! Who did that? A soccer defender? A bad pedicure? Maybe a hammer fell on her big toe!

PS: Damn you, Briatore!!! Why was he standing in front of Charlotte? Why God, Why?

Does she play soccer?
Old 05-31-2006, 04:38 PM
Majesty

Few more from L'Agence

Old 05-31-2006, 04:55 PM
Commoner

I've noticed that Albert and Andrea wore a tie with Monaco's arms. Do only members of the princely family allowed to wear those ties or is it possible for everyone to buy and wear a tie with Monaco's arms ?

Is there a similar tie for the princely family of Hanover ?
Old 05-31-2006, 07:08 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbhrc
Few more from L'Agence

is this the hurbertous guy behind charlotte with the glasses?
Old 05-31-2006, 07:57 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by victoria_89
is this the hurbertous guy behind charlotte with the glasses?
Certainly looks like him. I thought he was Charlotte's Ex though???
Old 05-31-2006, 09:25 PM
Serene Highness

yeah, that's him... supposedly they never dated he is ernst's god son and close friend of the family...
Old 06-01-2006, 05:20 PM
Commoner

Video

I just noticed that there is a video of the soccer match for AMADE in Libello website : http://www.libello.com/pages/actu/ac...t=4600&idCat=2
At the end of the video, we can see Pierre which is happy by a goal.