The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 05-29-2006, 02:32 PM
Nobility

i stongly feel the girl is ceciel both at the beach club and at the grand prix not the girl from paris...i'v seen those pics befor...but bigger but i can't remember where...and i'm not sure if they are new ....but i could be wrong i'll have to check

Old 05-29-2006, 02:35 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by louisgarrel
i stongly feel the girl is ceciel both at the beach club and at the grand prix not the girl from paris...i'v seen those pics befor...but bigger but i can't remember where...and i'm not sure if they are new ....but i could be wrong i'll have to check
i wouldn't doubt if it was Cecile. and is that other blond girl Euginie? or is it Charlene and my eyes are playing tricks on me?

Old 05-29-2006, 02:37 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by enchantednights
i wouldn't doubt if it was Cecile. and is that other blond girl Euginie? or is it Charlene and my eyes are playing tricks on me?
Yes, that is Eugenie.
Old 05-29-2006, 02:43 PM
Majesty

More pics from Bruno Press / Sipa

Old 05-29-2006, 02:44 PM
Nobility

are there any pics of eugenie she looked nice at the race
Old 05-29-2006, 03:55 PM
Commoner

Is it just me, but I had to chuckle when I saw the picture in post #210.
PC standing directly infront of Andrea. It could be PC with long hair! kind of boggled the mind.
Great pics and info everyone, Thanks.
Old 05-29-2006, 03:58 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mom N Me
PC standing directly infront of Andrea. It could be PC with long hair! kind of boggled the mind.
haha no! i was laughing at that earlier and even emailed my friend with the picture.
Old 05-29-2006, 04:54 PM
Commoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mom N Me

HAHAHA.... good observation.
The miracle cure for his baldness: A nephew with long hair behind him.

One question: where was Felix? I didn't see him in these photos (thanks lord... hehe)

Old 05-29-2006, 05:08 PM
Royal Highness

Thanx for coverages, girls!:)

Last set of photos where 6 of them drives in Ernst's vintage car is just hilarious!:)
By the way, I think that's Casiraghi's uncle driving in that car too. Back seats, far left/right (depends from point of view)
Old 05-29-2006, 06:05 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veroka
Yes, Great pictures. Charlotte looks great in all of them, unfortunately I don't think the same about Princess Caroline, I don't like her dress, she looks like a very old woman, imo.
I am sorry but I disagree with you... Caroline looks absolutely fabulous, looks "very princess" I really like the green dress like "a chic parisian women" so the clothe is original! I love the long collar and sunglasses, it's amazing...

For the Mercerdes car, it's really funny, yeah?
Old 05-29-2006, 06:15 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ianna
Thanx for coverages, girls!:)

Last set of photos where 6 of them drives in Ernst's vintage car is just hilarious!:)
By the way, I think that's Casiraghi's uncle driving in that car too. Back seats, far left/right (depends from point of view)
Yes, I think the one in the back with Ernst adn Sachs is Marco Casiraghi; he adn his mother usually attend the Grand Prix...
Old 05-29-2006, 07:39 PM
Heir Presumptive

I'm just getting caught up on reading these boards. It's so hard to keep up...
Well, I think Charlene looked nice and she seemed better behaved (more demure) than at the olympics. I think that lady at the North Pole gala, Annabelle Bond was better, but someone said she had a boyfriend, so maybe she's not available.

Caroline and her kids look great. And even Ernst looks quite good for his age I must say, and also looks very slim.
I really wish Andrea would cut his hair. His long hair makes him look like a hippy, not someone belonging to a Princely family. :(
I can't get over how much Piere looks like his father Stefano.
Charlotte is so grown up now and does anyone else think she looks like Angelina Jolie?
Does anyone know the reason why Stefanie wasn't at the event? Would've been nice to see the whole family together.
Old 05-29-2006, 09:30 PM
Aristocracy

Thanks for all the pix. It's nice seeing that more of the family was there this year. And Charlotte looked utterly gorgeous!
Old 05-29-2006, 09:53 PM
Gentry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Everest
I have to disagree with you Veroka. I thought she looked great. A nice change of pace from all the black that we normally she her in in pictures.

Plus, I think she looks great for being almost 50.
I truly respect your opinion, but I do think she looks older than she is with that dress. That doesn't necessarily mean that she looked ugly. I've always thought that Caroline of Monaco is one of the most elegant princesses ever.

(Sorry for my english if there is any mistake).

P.S. Andrea looks gorgeous in most of the pictures.
Old 05-30-2006, 02:09 AM
Commoner

Big Toe

Quote:
Originally Posted by rchat
Charlotte is so grown up now and does anyone else think she looks like Angelina Jolie?
I do. They are brunettes and they have big lips and small nose. Lovely beauty.

(GETTY IMAGES)
Click image for larger version

Name:	piroca_1.jpg
Views:	237
Size:	121.3 KB
ID:	246033
Click image for larger version

Name:	piroca_2.jpg
Views:	251
Size:	78.7 KB
ID:	246034

Poor Charlotte! Who did that? A soccer defender? A bad pedicure? Maybe a hammer fell on her big toe!

PS: Damn you, Briatore!!! Why was he standing in front of Charlotte? Why God, Why?

Old 05-30-2006, 08:04 AM
Nobility

Charlotte seemed so bored that day.I haven't seen her smiling at all.
Old 05-30-2006, 11:25 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Sacamano

PS: Damn you, Briatore!!! Why was he standing in front of Charlotte? Why God, Why?
I Know!!! You should have heard me screaming at the TV. "Move out the B****y way will you!!"
Old 05-30-2006, 11:45 AM
Heir Apparent

[quote=Kastalia]Charlotte seemed so bored that day.I haven't seen her smiling at all.[/quote

May be she missed Felix
Old 05-30-2006, 12:26 PM
Gentry

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veroka
I truly respect your opinion, but I do think she looks older than she is with that dress. That doesn't necessarily mean that she looked ugly. I've always thought that Caroline of Monaco is one of the most elegant princesses ever.

(Sorry for my english if there is any mistake).

P.S. Andrea looks gorgeous in most of the pictures.
Looking back at the pictures, Caroline does look a bit old. But I don't think it is because of the dress. I think it has more to do with the fact that she is a heavy smoker and at least used to sun bathe alot when she was younger. But I respect your opinion on the matter also.

You don't have to apologize for you english. I think that you speak/spell english quite well.

And yes, Andrea and Pierre looked quite handsome.
Old 05-30-2006, 12:41 PM
Heir Presumptive

It was really nice to see almost all of the family at this year's GP, of course it would have been great to see Stephanie there too but maybe she was watching the race at her home or with her friends. We have to keep in mind she is recovering from her arm and maybe she wanted to be dressed comfortably and not having to worry about her arm getting hurt again.

Caroline looked elegant and classy, although it would have been better if she had worn a brighter outfit and something more summer like in the past.

Charlotte definetly looked bored this year, well maybe she missed Felix and is still dealing with the stress from her recent tests.

The pics of Princess Caroline and Prince Ersnt with Rolf & Maryam Sachs and Marco Casiraghi are super cool :)