Monaco Grand Prix 2006 - 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Is Albert posing to photo with members of Red Cross?...I see red cross sign on people's outfits...

tbhrc said:
Here is another article from Libello (sorry in french, but google won't translate it), and I think it mentiones that Andrea also will be part of the team. Well who knows, I guess we'll have to wait and see.

Portail info Monaco et actualité de Monte Carlo et Monaco

Here are some of the celebrities mentioned:

Prince Albert, Michael Schumacher, Jean-Luc Ettori, Felipe Massa, Jarno Trulli, Stéphane Ortelli, Pascal Gentil, Pierre and Andréa Casiraghi, Sergej Bubka, Fernando Alonso, Giancarlo Fisichella
For those who need it this site will translate however it won't save it as Google does you need to do it each time. Online Translator

Last edited:
Lakshmi said:
Is Albert posing to photo with members of Red Cross?...I see red cross sign on people's outfits...
No, those are all doctors. There are so many accidents at the Grand Prix that they have 20 doctors on call. Plus the audience gets so excited that there are always about 50 heartattacks among the overweight elderly men and considering that Furst Albert is now one of them they added even more doctors.

Donna said:
They probably lost because it looks like poor Albert has been crying.
1381.gif
Actually it was an even match and there were 2 trophys being handed out. They showed bits and pieces at the qualifying during waiting time. Nice distraction from the halfnudes that exhibit their fat beelies on the Hotel de Paris balconies in their undershorts. :sick: Geez guys there were children watching. :eek: Besides after stuffing the bellies and paying for the room with circuit view, no money left for decent clothes? That makes charlene hanging over the balcony with a cigarette in her mouth almost an attractive sight.:bang: Someone beam me to the decent times, please..... :beamup:

Prince Albert II of Monaco, right, with Ayrton Senna's sister Viviane, left and nephew Bruno center, unveil a plaque in memory of the late Formula One Brazilian driver Ayrton Senna - six time winner of the Monaco GP - at the Loewe curve on the Monaco track Friday, May 25, 2007 .

Yahoo! News Photo

Pics 26.5.2007

Prince Albert II of Monaco watches from a balcony the qualifying for the Monaco Formula One Grand Prix at the Monte Carlo Circuit on May 26, 2007 in Monte Carlo, Monaco - getty

Albert 1
Albert 2

Prince Albert Always Resemble His Mother Grace Fair Skin And Lovely Smile Than His 2 Attractive Sisters None Look Like Their Mother Princess Grace Only Prince Albert So Gracefully Especially His Smiles

Fernando Alonso has won this year's Monaco Grand Prix :) If I'm not mistaken this is the 3rd consecutive year that he wins the Monaco Grand Prix.

You are not mistaken, this was indeed Alonso's 3rd consecutive victory. :)
Prince Albert presented the trophy to him. Princess Caroline presented the trophy to Hamilton, who was second this year.

I think it's his second year.
Anyway I wonder why Stephanie wasn't there and why the Csiraghis weren't at trophy presentation ceremony, they used to stand behind their mother and Albert in previous years...

Thanks Avalon for the information :) I guess we need to wait for more pictures to see who attended.

I'm afraid I have to stand corrected - shapicca is right, Alonso won the Monaco Grand Prix in 2006 and 2007. In 2005 Kimi Raikkonen was the winner. :flowers:

A Gallery of Pictures from Getty

BurberryBrit said:
These links aren't working.

Click the "Refresh" button, that usually solves the problem with Getty pictures.

Last edited:
Thank you all for the pictures, i thought Princess Caroline looked cute in her dress. No Charlotte?

No Andrea:evil: No Pierre:unhappy: NO CHARLOTTE:unhappy:

I watched the race and it wasn't funny. Nothing excited happened what it's uncommon if you talk about Monaco's races. But at least Alonso won :flowers:. Caroline was very elegant and beautiful but I missed her children.

And it was nice they honoured Senna in the 20th anniversary of his first win in Monaco. Senna loved Monaco and Monaco still loves him :)

Maybe we'll get pics of the Casiraghis watching the race from a balcony like in the past when they weren't at the podium.

Yes it's the 20th anniversary of Senna's first victory in Monaco, on that ocassion he showered with champagne all of the Grimaldis, we have some pics from that ocassion on the Grand Prix Retrospective thread...

Pics of Pierre from Getty

http://cache.gettyimages.com/xc/74342233.jpg?v=1&c=MS_GINS&k=2&d=17A4AD9FDB9CF193FDE3AF4FFC4B70CF501753004F8946DC

http://cache.gettyimages.com/xc/74342367.jpg?v=1&c=MS_GINS&k=2&d=17A4AD9FDB9CF193FDE3AF4FFC4B70CF1A56C81097BCA819

http://cache.gettyimages.com/xc/74342370.jpg?v=1&c=MS_GINS&k=2&d=17A4AD9FDB9CF193FDE3AF4FFC4B70CF5976E994232A1A2E

Last edited:
Avalon said:
I'm afraid I have to stand corrected - shapicca is right, Alonso won the Monaco Grand Prix in 2006 and 2007. In 2005 Kimi Raikkonen was the winner. :flowers:

A Gallery of Pictures from Getty

Click the "Refresh" button, that usually solves the problem with Getty pictures.

That's not working for me. :ermm:

Don't like Charlotte's dress at all.

I agree Paca! It is not very flattering!

I see that she is sticking to her black(brown) and white outfits that she usually wears to the race.

Princess Caroline looks beautiful;) Her dress is lovely. Too bad that Steph wasn´t with the family, maybe she was in some other private place

I miss Schumi

Back
Top Bottom