Monaco Grand Prix 2006 - 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
When is it that the meeting with the disabled spectators happens?

The meeting with the disabled persons are always during the saturday afternoon, it is the day which is for them to watch the Grand Prix.

Personally, this is the kind of event I would have liked to see Charlene at. Or, if not her, a female member of the Princely Family. I know fashion is not an exclusively female thing but Albert has never struck me as being hugely interested in it...

Charlene on the stand of the Grand Prix, she is wearingthe T Shirt of the red cross of Monaco and she is talking with the mayor of Nice, Mr Estrossi and his wife

https://twitter.com/ludomorning/status/868420749639503872/photo/1

An another photo on instagram

https://www.instagram.com/p/BUmKzNch_hu/?taken-by=hshprincesscharlene

Photo of Albert and Charlene arriving for the visit to the volonteers to the Red Cross before visiting the stands of the grand Prix
Nice photo

https://www.instagram.com/p/BUmmsFTBcd1/?taken-by=hshprincesscharlene

Other photos of the visit of Charlene to the Grand Prix stands with Albert and her brother Sean, this brother is living in SA with his family, he is one of the three children Wittstock to look like to Mike Wittstock their father

https://www.profimedia.cz/e/search/sp.princess charlene/

Last edited by a moderator:
HSH Princess Charlene de Monaco with Brother Sean Wittstock at the Grand Prix today.

PPE Agency

Lovely picture above, thanks melina p. P Charlene is getting more and more involved with the Red Cross.

Yet another event she used to attend but no longer. Did she visit the maternity hospital yesterday for Mother's Day? I didn't' see any pictures.

Albert and Charlene visited the handicaped people this afternoon like the last years

There are photos on newscom with the title ' charlene de Monaco' or ( Monaco

https://www.newscom.com/nc/clearOpenSearch.action

Charlene was very present this day , she visited the stands of the Grand Prix, but also the volonteers of the red cross with Albert and she met the handicaped people on the Grand Prix with Albert , events whih are more important than the Amber Lounge which is a very bling bling event, Albert is not always present to this event, last year, he was not present, the other members of the princely family don't attend this event

the last years, the mother'day was the same day than the Grand Prix race, Charlene visited the maternity the next monday, it will be the same this year, she will visit the maternity next monday.

Mother's Day is tomorrow, Sunday. Last year she visited the new mothers on Monday. Let's see...

Cute little supporters.

Do you think they are watching with the rest of the family?
I believe the princely family watches from an appartment and goes to their box at the end of the race

Thank you for the photos, @Iceflower :) no Casiraghi wives up in the stage? Sad. I would have loved to see Tatiana and Andrea together :(

^^^ previous
Of course I can't be sure, but my guess is the black ribbon is a sign of respect for the victims of the Manchester attack, as they observed a minute of silence before the National Anthem at the start of the race, and also for Sir Roger Moore who was a close friend of the couple.

^^^ previous
Of course I can't be sure, but my guess is the black ribbon is a sign of respect for the victims of the Manchester attack, as they observed a minute of silence before the National Anthem at the start of the race, and also for Sir Roger Moore who was a close friend of the couple.

Oh okay. Thank you for your answer :)

Not a lot of photos about the reception at the palace

But I like the photos of the visit to the handicaped people, Charlene has nice gestures with the people

There were 108 handicaped people invited to the Grand Prix, they came from Monaco, France, Italy, Netherlands and Great Britain

Lovely to see these cute children.... by the way it seems so long since we had a glimpse of the twins.... at that stage they change so much !

It's great to see the family at the Grand Prix again, and also nice to see Albert together with Charlene. Sasha and India are super cute, Sasha resembles his uncle Pierre a lot IMO. India is like a little cherub, she melts my heart every time I see photos of her :wub:
It looks like the sun is starting to shine again in Monaco!

Lovely to see these cute children.... by the way it seems so long since we had a glimpse of the twins.... at that stage they change so much !

Where are the photos of the twins? You've got me curious now, I've looked at all the links provided but they don't appear in any of the photos.

I agree, melina p. The pictures taken at the visit to the handicapped people are precious.. What a treat it must be for these individuals to experience the GP, meet the couple and have your cap signed by them!

Lovely to see the various different family members turning out for the weekend's events. Fabulous weather as well. Andrea's two are very cute. Maybe the twins will be there next year - there's plenty of time. Gabriella does seem shy at times at such events and her parents were on duty so it could have been a distraction - probably best to wait until they are ready.

But it would be lovely to see them both, especially Gabriella who we haven't seen for a while.

(..)

Another gallery of Prince Albert and Princess Charlene attend the Monaco Grand Prix of the FIA Formula 1 championship, at Monaco yesterday.

PPE Agency

Back
Top Bottom