Monaco Grand Prix 2006 - 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
There is more to do in life than making fun and being all the time with your gf. Some people have to study...

louisgarrel said:
do you think felix and char broke up.....that could be a possibility......i mean why wouldn't he attend when his sister did

Grace said:
Yes, I think the one in the back with Ernst adn Sachs is Marco Casiraghi; he adn his mother usually attend the Grand Prix...

Thank you for confirming!:) It's always nice to see family together..

As to the Charlotte's "bored" look..Well, it might be also that she isn't great fond of all F1 fuss, probably she considers that of "must do event"...If she has/had lots of studying these days, going on F1 Prix isn't place for having some relaxed time with so much cameras and photographers around.

I think Char is beautiful, and she does resemble A Jolie, but, jolie has grown into her beauty. It is not true that age makes women less attractive and men more attractive. I think Char will become more beautiful with age. Are any of Caroline's kids going to university? That would boast her self confidence more than anything.

budge9 said:
Here is a video clip from the Grand prix this year. Sorry for the quality being a bit poor but I guess that if you missed the race it will be better than nothing. Enjoy! :)

[URL="http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=6C3350FE45B1D9CA"]http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=6C3350FE45B1D9CA[/URL]

hey budge, thanks for uploading it, but i'm having some problems opening it. it takes me to a cannot find server page. :( perhaps you could try: http://www.megaupload.com/ thanks!

budge9 said:
Sorry! :(
I've fixed the link now so you can download it!
Enjoy!!! :)

Thanks. Downloading it now. 93MB!!!! :eek:

budge9 said:
I know that somebody has already said that they think that Charlotte looked sad at the grand prix, but I have just watched back the clips of her from TV and I really think that she looks a bit distant and uncomfortable.

I think it's possible she was just uninterested. But isn't she about the only family member NOT photographed talking to Charlene? I found that interesting. It almost seemed like the balcony shots were supposed to be a united family accepting Charlene, the way that everyone took their turn being photographed with her. Except Charlotte, unless I just missed that one.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bob Sacamano said:

Poor Charlotte! Who did that? A soccer defender? A bad pedicure? Maybe a hammer fell on her big toe!:eek:

PS: Damn you, Briatore!!! Why was he standing in front of Charlotte? Why God, Why?:mad:

[FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]

Does she play soccer?

Few more from L'Agence

119sdnp.jpg
119sdup.jpg
119sehc.jpg
119seuo.jpg
119szrd.jpg
119szyw.jpg
119t07c.jpg

I've noticed that Albert and Andrea wore a tie with Monaco's arms. Do only members of the princely family allowed to wear those ties or is it possible for everyone to buy and wear a tie with Monaco's arms ?

Is there a similar tie for the princely family of Hanover ?

victoria_89 said:
is this the hurbertous guy behind charlotte with the glasses?
Certainly looks like him. I thought he was Charlotte's Ex though??? :confused:

yeah, that's him... supposedly they never dated he is ernst's god son and close friend of the family...

Everest said:
Looking back at the pictures, Caroline does look a bit old. But I don't think it is because of the dress. I think it has more to do with the fact that she is a heavy smoker and at least used to sun bathe alot when she was younger. But I respect your opinion on the matter also.

You don't have to apologize for you english. I think that you speak/spell english quite well.

Yeah, you're right. Caroline was and still is a heavy smoker and that is one of the main reasons why she looks older than she is. Her beauty remains the same though.

Aw, It's good to know. Thanks :D Sometimes I feel like I'm going to make mistakes spelling english and that's one of the reasons why I don't post here regularly.

Hmmm....it appears that Caroline looks like a woman in her 40s. Not bad for one who is in her 50s. To me, she doesn't look bad. But - hey - I just turned 60 this past week.

Veroka said:
Yeah, you're right. Caroline was and still is a heavy smoker and that is one of the main reasons why she looks older than she is. Her beauty remains the same though.

Aw, It's good to know. Thanks :D Sometimes I feel like I'm going to make mistakes spelling english and that's one of the reasons why I don't post here regularly.

aww you shouldn't feel that way! i know plenty of people (english being their first language) who don't spell and write as orderly as you do.

about Caroline, I also admire the fact that despite all her fine lines and possible spots that she may hide with foundation, she doesn't get botox or any of that icky stuff. she wears her age with pride.

smdouglas said:
Hmmm....it appears that Caroline looks like a woman in her 40s. Not bad for one who is in her 50s. To me, she doesn't look bad. But - hey - I just turned 60 this past week.

well caroline isn't in her 50's yetttttt....

i definitely did not get the best impression of her from those balcony pics.

It's great and sweet how they always remind me of my own bunch ...:p

Charlene is a pretty woman, she seems to be very close to the monegasque Royal family and she is scandal-free
I like her... ;)

Yeah, me too. Plus, I think Albert and her look great together.

Back
Top Bottom