Monaco Grand Prix 2006 - 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Really Nice pictures many thanks to everyone who post them! Really great job everyone! Are there also pictures without the "bruno press or copyright protected" letters? If it's possible ofcourse? Thanks in advance ;-)

Yes, Great pictures. Charlotte looks great in all of them, unfortunately I don't think the same about Princess Caroline, I don't like her dress, she looks like a very old woman, imo.

Veroka said:
Yes, Great pictures. Charlotte looks great in all of them, unfortunately I don't think the same about Princess Caroline, I don't like her dress, she looks like a very old woman, imo.

I have to disagree with you Veroka. I thought she looked great. A nice change of pace from all the black that we normally she her in in pictures.

Plus, I think she looks great for being almost 50.

Pics from Deadline Photo Press Part 1
DL113586_001.jpg

DL113586_003.jpg

DL113586_004.jpg

DL113586_005.jpg

DL113586_006.jpg

DL113586_007.jpg

DL113586_008.jpg

DL113586_014.jpg

DL113586_015.jpg

DL113586_016.jpg

Deadline Photo Press Part 2
DL113586_025.jpg

DL113586_027.jpg

DL113586_028.jpg

DL113586_030.jpg

DL113586_031.jpg

DL113586_032.jpg
DL113586_013.jpg
DL113586_002.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
the girl in the first picture of the first post of dp pics that mariacris posted looks a lot like Pierre's Paris sweetheart.

enchantednights said:
the girl in the first picture of the first post of dp pics that mariacris posted looks a lot like Pierre's Paris sweetheart.

I think is the same girl :confused:

And also the girl from the pics taken at Beach Club.

Last edited by a moderator:
i stongly feel the girl is ceciel both at the beach club and at the grand prix not the girl from paris...i'v seen those pics befor...but bigger but i can't remember where...and i'm not sure if they are new ....but i could be wrong i'll have to check

Last edited:
louisgarrel said:
i stongly feel the girl is ceciel both at the beach club and at the grand prix not the girl from paris...i'v seen those pics befor...but bigger but i can't remember where...and i'm not sure if they are new ....but i could be wrong i'll have to check

i wouldn't doubt if it was Cecile. and is that other blond girl Euginie? or is it Charlene and my eyes are playing tricks on me?

enchantednights said:
i wouldn't doubt if it was Cecile. and is that other blond girl Euginie? or is it Charlene and my eyes are playing tricks on me?

Yes, that is Eugenie.

More pics from Bruno Press / Sipa

11173n6.jpg
11173p0.jpg
11173tu.jpg
11173wl.jpg
111741u.jpg
1117483.jpg
11174ac.jpg
11174g8.jpg
11174ld.jpg

Is it just me, but I had to chuckle when I saw the picture in post #210.
PC standing directly infront of Andrea. It could be PC with long hair! kind of boggled the mind.
Great pics and info everyone, Thanks.

Mom N Me said:
PC standing directly infront of Andrea. It could be PC with long hair! kind of boggled the mind.

haha no! i was laughing at that earlier and even emailed my friend with the picture.

Mom N Me said:

HAHAHA.... good observation.
[FONT=&quot]The miracle cure for his baldness: A nephew with long hair behind him.

One question: where was Felix? I didn't see him in these photos (thanks lord... hehe)

[/FONT]

Thanx for coverages, girls!:);)

Last set of photos where 6 of them drives in Ernst's vintage car is just hilarious!:)
By the way, I think that's Casiraghi's uncle driving in that car too. Back seats, far left/right (depends from point of view)

Veroka said:

I am sorry but I disagree with you... Caroline looks absolutely fabulous, looks "very princess" I really like the green dress like "a chic parisian women" so the clothe is original! I love the long collar and sunglasses, it's amazing... ;)

For the Mercerdes car, it's really funny, yeah? :D

Ianna said:
Thanx for coverages, girls!:);)

Last set of photos where 6 of them drives in Ernst's vintage car is just hilarious!:)
By the way, I think that's Casiraghi's uncle driving in that car too. Back seats, far left/right (depends from point of view)

Yes, I think the one in the back with Ernst adn Sachs is Marco Casiraghi; he adn his mother usually attend the Grand Prix...

I'm just getting caught up on reading these boards. It's so hard to keep up...
Well, I think Charlene looked nice and she seemed better behaved (more demure) than at the olympics. I think that lady at the North Pole gala, Annabelle Bond was better, but someone said she had a boyfriend, so maybe she's not available.

Caroline and her kids look great. And even Ernst looks quite good for his age I must say, and also looks very slim.
I really wish Andrea would cut his hair. His long hair makes him look like a hippy, not someone belonging to a Princely family. :(
I can't get over how much Piere looks like his father Stefano.
Charlotte is so grown up now and does anyone else think she looks like Angelina Jolie?
Does anyone know the reason why Stefanie wasn't at the event? Would've been nice to see the whole family together.

Thanks for all the pix. It's nice seeing that more of the family was there this year. And Charlotte looked utterly gorgeous!

Everest said:
I have to disagree with you Veroka. I thought she looked great. A nice change of pace from all the black that we normally she her in in pictures.

Plus, I think she looks great for being almost 50.

I truly respect your opinion, but I do think she looks older than she is with that dress. That doesn't necessarily mean that she looked ugly. I've always thought that Caroline of Monaco is one of the most elegant princesses ever.;)

(Sorry for my english if there is any mistake).

P.S. Andrea looks gorgeous in most of the pictures.

Big Toe

rchat said:
Charlotte is so grown up now and does anyone else think she looks like Angelina Jolie?
I do. They are brunettes and they have big lips and small nose. Lovely beauty.;)

(GETTY IMAGES)
piroca_1.jpg
piroca_2.jpg

Poor Charlotte! Who did that? A soccer defender? A bad pedicure? Maybe a hammer fell on her big toe!:eek:

PS: Damn you, Briatore!!! Why was he standing in front of Charlotte? Why God, Why?:mad:

[FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]

Last edited:
Charlotte seemed so bored that day.I haven't seen her smiling at all.

Bob Sacamano said:

PS: Damn you, Briatore!!! Why was he standing in front of Charlotte? Why God, Why?:mad: [FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
I Know!!! You should have heard me screaming at the TV. "Move out the B****y way will you!!"

Veroka said:
I truly respect your opinion, but I do think she looks older than she is with that dress. That doesn't necessarily mean that she looked ugly. I've always thought that Caroline of Monaco is one of the most elegant princesses ever.;)

(Sorry for my english if there is any mistake).

P.S. Andrea looks gorgeous in most of the pictures.

Looking back at the pictures, Caroline does look a bit old. But I don't think it is because of the dress. I think it has more to do with the fact that she is a heavy smoker and at least used to sun bathe alot when she was younger. But I respect your opinion on the matter also.

You don't have to apologize for you english. I think that you speak/spell english quite well.

And yes, Andrea and Pierre looked quite handsome.

It was really nice to see almost all of the family at this year's GP, of course it would have been great to see Stephanie there too ;) but maybe she was watching the race at her home or with her friends. We have to keep in mind she is recovering from her arm and maybe she wanted to be dressed comfortably and not having to worry about her arm getting hurt again.

Caroline looked elegant and classy, although it would have been better if she had worn a brighter outfit and something more summer like in the past.

Charlotte definetly looked bored this year, well maybe she missed Felix and is still dealing with the stress from her recent tests.

The pics of Princess Caroline and Prince Ersnt with Rolf & Maryam Sachs and Marco Casiraghi are super cool :)

I know that somebody has already said that they think that Charlotte looked sad at the grand prix, but I have just watched back the clips of her from TV and I really think that she looks a bit distant and uncomfortable.

I thought that she may have been a bit lost and shy from the couple of photographs that we have seen of her on the balcony. She appears to have been just standing by Caroline and not really interacting with anybody else. Then when I looked at the clips from the podium I noticed that she is stood in the corner really, away from her brothers and whilst Ernst, Andrea and Pierre were chatting she was just standing there. Also at one point Flavio Briatore is shaking hands with Andrea and then hugging Ernst. Charlotte looks towards him and adjusts her hair as if to prepare to shake his hand but he turns away from her to shake Caroline's hand and she then seems at a bit of a loss as to what to do.

I'm probably just reading too much into it and she was probably perfectly happy when the cameras weren't pointed at her. Maybe the knowledge that she has now that people will be scrutinising her was getting to her a bit or maybe she was just missing Felix! What do the rest of you think?

Anyway I have the clip so I'll try and post it in a few minutes.

budge9 said:
I know that somebody has already said that they think that Charlotte looked sad at the grand prix, but I have just watched back the clips of her from TV and I really think that she looks a bit distant and uncomfortable.

I thought that she may have been a bit lost and shy from the couple of photographs that we have seen of her on the balcony. She appears to have been just standing by Caroline and not really interacting with anybody else. Then when I looked at the clips from the podium I noticed that she is stood in the corner really, away from her brothers and whilst Ernst, Andrea and Pierre were chatting she was just standing there. Also at one point Flavio Briatore is shaking hands with Andrea and then hugging Ernst. Charlotte looks towards him and adjusts her hair as if to prepare to shake his hand but he turns away from her to shake Caroline's hand and she then seems at a bit of a loss as to what to do.
I'm probably just reading too much into it and she was probably perfectly happy when the cameras weren't pointed at her. Maybe the knowledge that she has now that people will be scrutinising her was getting to her a bit or maybe she was just missing Felix! What do the rest of you think?

Anyway I have the clip so I'll try and post it in a few minutes.

I have 3 nieces in their late teens. They usually look and act like that when they have had a fight with their boyfriend. Usually minor & stupid fights but they think its the end of the world. Or maybe she is in pain from her bandaged right foot. If thats the case, the high heels were a major mistake.

do you think felix and char broke up.....that could be a possibility......i mean why wouldn't he attend when his sister did

so charlotte is wearing the same shoes as before, right? the ones everyone hated...well they look great with this outfit...maybe shes getting camera concious...she does look like angelina, but not as much as before, angelinas features are "thinner" or maybe more delicate, in a sense, than char's...

Back
Top Bottom