Monaco Grand Prix 2006 - 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Andrea is going to a lot of parties in the last months. Including posing to photographers. Is it the end of my shine Andrea???

Kisses
=D

yeah..... the up side is that we get to see him more.....but the down side is that tati will always be on his arm and we'll have to hear about her too.

Last edited:
What a big surprise to see Charlene with them family! And I agree it's sad that once more Steph wasn't there..

Great race today! I was glad to see Casiraghi Trio:)
If only Briatore stood little more left, could see Charlotte more..Boys were so handsome, prefer Andrea more. It's pity Stephanie wasn't there at podium, but had feeling that might happen. Hopefully there would be more balcony pics..maybe some papparazzi spotted her with kids having fun:p

As for Charlene, it was surprise for me too! They all had great fun on that balcony, especially when Ernst came along:D :)

Last edited:
Here are those from Sipa ....

...awsome to have Charlene around ..though this makes it even more sad that Steph wasn't there... we could have had the whole-big-family with her ....:(

10z9y0w.jpg

10z9xya.jpg

10z9xt2.jpg

10z9xmv.jpg

10z9xef.jpg

10z9x91.jpg

(sipa)

Who is the guy with the sunglasses and the dark hair? He was at the match ad several other recent occasions? Any idea?

Hello, this is my first post. I've been lurking around for a while, reading, but not posting. I think my time has come to put a couple words in.

Exciting race today, I'm not really into the F1 racing, but I saw the race just to catch a glimpse of the family. Flavio was covering my view of Charlotte, but thanks to this thread I got to see pics of what she was wearing. :D

I was also glad to see Caroline, Ernst, and the boys. Caroline looked fabulous AS USUAL! And I think Pierre and Andrea looked quite dashing in their shades.

I was saddened by Stephanie's abscence, but what can you do? She's a grown woman who makes her own decisions. I hope that the rumors of her being banned from family functions isin't true, and I hope that the rivalry (if there is even one) between her and Caro comes to a close. One would think that after Rainier's death, may he rest in peace, they would be closer than ever, but NO!

Again, what can you do?

There were no rumours about Steph being banned ... we were just fearing they could come up again...

Great pics everyone. the whole family looks great!!

does anyone know if charlene speaks french and thus converses to the family in french? or is it english?

royrrules said:
does anyone know if charlene speaks french and thus converses to the family in french? or is it english?

English for Charlene, but there were rumours a while ago that she was taking French lessons...

pama said:
well guys charlene was with the familyat the GP I also heard she is moving in with him

Where did you hear that?

Juliet said:
Where did you hear that?
How reliable i am not sure maybe i should delete that part of the message.

Last edited:
michelle said:
I think what my brother wants to say is that it is just sad really.
If one is a little bit into this family then it is just only half the joy if there is always just have the family. It is cool to see Caro's kids .... it is cool to see them all together as a family ... but it takes away a huge part of the joy if half of the family is missing.... and this is not only the case for the Grand Prix ... but for a lot of other events.
I have to admit that I'm also waiting to see a pic once in a while of Andrea, Pierre and Charlotte with their aunt and especially with Louis, Pauline or Camille.
It seems and I understand that they are family but they are not too close ( the kids, I mean ) Louis and Pauline are closer to their Dcruet cousins ... that's great that they have such a good time ( the Ducruet kids ) on a daily basis because the attend school together too ( and that explains why they are closer to them then to the Cairaghis ) but nontheless they get on very well with their maternal cousins too ... and so it would be great to see them together ... plus this is not just a family ( and most people are mostly closer to one side of their family than to the other ) but this is the princely family of Monaco and they represent something special ... so the best would always be to have that family doing this as a whole!

Unfortunately, I'd say a lot of families are like that. The Casiraghi trio and the Ducruet kids and Camille are divided by many years and conflicting daily lives, what with the little ones having school and ballet lessons or whatever else, and the Casiraghis having their social lives and their own hectic studies in Paris. I would say that most people don't see their first cousins except on big family events. That Louis and Pauline go to school with their Ducruet cousins is probably a rarity. Most people just don't see their extended families everyday! :p As for Steph being absent from the Grand Prix, she wasn't there last year. Only Albert was there if I recall correctly. I don't know what she has going on in her life, but I would imagine it can be quite boring just to show up at something and then just stand in the background while Albert takes the lead in presenting the Cups, popping open the champagne, whatever. It's like, what is the point of anyone else going? Just to stand there and look pretty? Maybe Stephanie went to a private party to watch the Grand Prix but just didn't go to the photo calls.
I agree with you, Michelle, that it would so nice to see Caroline with Steph's kids once and awhile, but at the same time, Caroline has so much important work to be doing! I've been reading a lot about her AMADE work lately and I think it's awesome; someone has to do it and she is very good at it and has many resources at her fingertips to be getting on with it. She's a great person, that Caroline, but there is only one of her, sadly!

I never heard CW was moving in with PA. I thought he lived in the living quarters of the palace. If she stays in Monaco, I am sure she will live someplace else. I really do not think she will live there. A guest is one thing but permanent residence is another. In my opinion, this is only a rumor. If she stays, PA will provide living arrangements for her elsewhere.

I am glad she finally met the family but I am still keeping an open mind :)

Ianna said:
They all had great fun on that balcony, especially when Ernst came along:D :)
Ernst always seems to be a great entertainer :D :)
Some more pics:

110g64m.jpg
110g8sm.jpg
110g87c.jpg
110g8py.jpg
110g936.jpg
110g9jm.jpg

(WENN)

The pics are great. Thanks to those who posted them!

Charlotte looks stunning again and it`s good to see Hubertus again. Charlene Wittstock looked nice. I like her dress. Did you notice on the balcony she managed to flirt with all the guys. Pierre, Andrea, Prince Albert and even Ernst August. It seems like the family accepts her, at least the guys :).

Nice pics everyone! My eyes popped out yesterday from all that tv watching!:) I usually follow f1 races and since this one was in MC I had to watch aditional tv shows. Everyone looked great except I just can't get over what Caroline was wearing, great shoes, but I think that someone already mentioned that she looked matronly, but I don't like it and I don't think it flatters her. I loved the white suit she wore a few years ago. I liked the way she dressed all the way from Rose Ball, but the last two official appearances are kind of...... she could have done better! Just my opinion!

Beautiful Young things Gather in Monaco

One of the most glamorous events in the sporting calendar drew a crowd of beautiful, rich and famous youngsters to the Cote d'Azur this weekend. Princess Caroline's children Andea, Pierre and Charlotte were lapping up the atmosphere at the famed Monaco Grand Prix alongside Hollywood celebrities fresh from Cannes.

http://www.hellomagazine.com/celebrities/2006/05/29/monacograndprix/

I think its just the long shorts and heels that give her that look, but then I guess we'll see in her beach shots this year if there are any!

I think she lost a lot of weight since last summer. It's not her outfit. She looked very skinny since that rose ball in that weight chanel dress. It's not the heels, she is very thin again.

Charlene seemed to get along pretty well with EA, although he isn't that familiar with water...;-)

Back
Top Bottom