Monaco Grand Prix 2006 - 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
it's amazing how intence they are playing soccer....they look like proes

enchantednights said:
when she smiles her upper gum shows because her upper lip is too thin.

the girl is really not princess material. i mean, monaco has its share of really outstanding-looking royal women, so to have ms santo domingo lined up with grace and her girls is not amusing, to say the least.

Last edited:
royrrules said:
the girl is really not princess material. i mean, monaco has its share of really outstanding-looking royal women, so to have ms santo domingo lined up with grace and girls is not amusing, to say the least.

i'd feel pretty bad for her simply because the grimaldis have indeed had so many stunning women, and she isn't so much. she's just a plain jane, and i don't think it's the fact she'd have a tough time with the family because it's obvious they Love her but beauty wise..i feel for her. and their children.

Does this thread really have to turn into another litany of complaints about the women Prince Albert has been dating? We already have threads for that.

Last edited:
Elspeth said:
Does this thread really have to turn into another litany of complaints about the women Prince Albert has been dating? We already have threads for that.

my bad ... besides, i was referring to tatiana.

Grand Prix And Fashion Unite

MONTE CARLO, MONACO - MAY 26: Prince Albert of Monaco attends the charity fashion show under patronate of Tereza Maxova on May 26, 2006 in Monte Carlo, Monaco - Getty Images

Attachments

• 71062392.jpg
    71062392.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 285
Well I watched the gualifiying race and I did not see any members of the royal family but I went to Newscom and there are 2 pics of Albert attending it they really did not show the crowd just the race.

paca said:
I was only referring to the football match that these last years has been won by the drivers. Apart from that I am quite happy (even though I'm German) that others are winning now. I don't like the 2 Schumis. My former boss is one of his good friends (they go on holidays together) and both of them used to come into the office frequently. Corinna called almost daily during summer. Judging the character of my bosses and what I observed of the Schumis, they are the sort of people I wouldn't want to shake hands with if I wasn't oblidged to (glad I don't work there anymore). I know it is not nice to say, but they are pretty trashy people and all the money they have does not smooth it over. So I hope Alonso and Raikkonen will keep it between the 2 of them.;)

I was just kidding with my "patriotic" post. I don't know anything about Schumi personality but I hope that Germany will do very well in the Worl Cup. It's one of my favorite teams

MONTE CARLO, MONACO - MAY 26: Prince Albert of Monaco attends the charity fashion show under patronate of Tereza Maxova on May 26, 2006 in Monte Carlo, Monaco
Gee, they sure made this picture at the right moment! :D :D :p
I'm sure Albert is just talking or something but it looks very suggestive: :eek:

G.

More from WENN

Prince Albert II of Monaco and Eva Herzigova at the Amber Lounge
Monaco - 26.05.06

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 320
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 258
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 265
Prince Ernst - August visiting the pits ...

10x8q4l.jpg
10x8pyw.jpg

(sipa)

Sarah Ferguson, the Duchess of York with her daughter, Rolf Sachs with his wife and Ernst August de Hanovre arrive to the paddocks during the Formula One race on May 27, 2006 in Monaco, France

from getty

Attachments

• 71068145.jpg
    71068145.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 373
  • 71065426.jpg
    71065426.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 242
  • 71068213.jpg
    71068213.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 256
  • 71068214.jpg
    71068214.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 261
  • 71068205.jpg
    71068205.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 218
  • 71068207.jpg
    71068207.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 214
  • 71068209.jpg
    71068209.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 221
  • 71068210.jpg
    71068210.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 243
  • 71068200.jpg
    71068200.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 248
  • 71068202.jpg
    71068202.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 265
Last edited:
I have just seen a photograph at getty images of The Duchess of York Sarah Ferguson and her daughter Princess Beatrice at the grand prix today. Does anybody know if they know the Grimaldis?

Also I was just wondering for a bit of fun who everybody thought would turn up tomorrow from the family.

IT'S TIME TO PLACE YOUR BETS
I think Albert, Caroline and Ernst will definetly be there. We already have a photograph of Ernst from today so I'm sure that both he and Caroline will be there. I also think that Alexandra may well be there, as well as Pierre, Andrea and Tatiana as we have been photographs of them in Monaco and the surrounding area recently.
I'm not too sure about Charlotte. As we haven't seen her at events like the soccer match I'm not sure if she will be able to come, but on the other hand I think that she may have just finished her exams and so be able to fly down for the grand prix. I also think that it is likely that we will see at least Ernst Jr from the Hanover boys.
As for Stephanie I'm at a total loss. I really don't think that we will see Louis, Pauline or Camille, although I hope I'm wrong. But I do think that if Stephanie feels up to it she may present the third place trophy (however Andrea might step in if she isn't there).
Oh I almost forgot. Charlene. Well we have seen her with Albert at a vintage car race not long ago. I have a feeling that she will be there and that we may get a couple of photographs of her watching the race with Albert but that she will very much be in the background.

What do the rest of you think??? :)

I think you have to make a distinction between being there as per watching from a balcony or from the paddocks, or being there officially in the podium. I think everyone will be there on balconies or something of that kind, but I think only some will be on the podium: Caro, Albert and Ernst almost for sure, the Casiraghi (boys and Char if she is in Monaco) might come only at the beginning or at the end (that changes a lot through the years, maybe only one or two of them will be on the podium), while Steph and her kids might probably watch without being officially present.
I just hope Andrea presents a trophy. As for Charlene, I don't really care, but I think she might be on a balcony with the rest of the Family, but probably not on the podium...it might interesting to see if she interacts with the rest of the Family (notably Caro).

Kisses

Last edited:
Caro will be there for sure (it is mothers day tomorrow here so she will head to the hospital in the morning and then attend the race). She will probably present one of the trophy's. Steph can probably be found on the beach at the same time. Charlene will not be present IMO because she hasn't been at any of the other events and I don't think that she is still being kept around. Caro's kids and stepkids will probably watch from their balcony (possibly with their respective friends and partners)

paca said:
Charlene will not be present IMO because she hasn't been at any of the other events and I don't think that she is still being kept around.

Not being kept around when the family is present? Or not being kept around because she is considered only as a behind the scene mistress and not for up front functions?

Why??

paca said:
Caro will be there for sure (it is mothers day tomorrow here so she will head to the hospital in the morning and then attend the race). She will probably present one of the trophy's. Steph can probably be found on the beach at the same time. Charlene will not be present IMO because she hasn't been at any of the other events and I don't think that she is still being kept around. Caro's kids and stepkids will probably watch from their balcony (possibly with their respective friends and partners)
would she head to the hospital?

mwhite3182 said:
would she head to the hospital?
Because on mothers day she always brings gifts to the new mums in the maternity ward and visits the pediatrics department.

mwhite3182 said:
Could Prince Albert be really short?
he is about 1,80m. So is she. Eva is just wearing incredibly high heels and of course she is much skinnier which stresses the effect.;)

I just saw Princess Caroline and Ernst August on TV. But no sign of the Trio or Stephanie. I hope they are coming as well.

Thank You--Keep us posted Cassi!
The race is not televised in the USA until 12:30---4 1/2 hours from now....:( Let us know who sits with PA

Prince Albert is there as is Andrea. I just saw them on TV doing the Pit walk. :) NO Charlotte yet though :(

I am watching the race right now. I have also seen Princess Caroline and Ernst-August. No one else though. Maybe I wasn't very careful.:confused:

Pierre was behind Andrea and Caroline and Ernst were standing with Albert for the national anthem, :)

Now it`s halftime and David Coulthard is leading the race. I`m looking forward to the presentation ceremony. Then we will see who else is in the princes box. I think the race will last till half past 3.

Back
Top Bottom