Monaco Grand Prix 2006 - 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I absouletly don't know why Gareth Wittstock attended this fashion show. The members of the Grimaldi family didn't participate this event however the members of Wittstock family did.I understand that Charlene has a lot of time to visit fashion shows because she has no job. But please her brother is unemloyed in South Africa?

Well, people do get vacations from their jobs and in some families they chose to use some of this time to visit relations.

Well, people do get vacations from their jobs and in some families they chose to use some of this time to visit relations.

This of course begs the question, does anyone actually know what he does for a living?

I was disappointed that none of the royal family attended the event this year. I thought perhaps Caroline or Charlotte might be present. Tatiana was there but seems to have taken a backseat to Charlene. I have to say I don't like Charlene's hair, although the dress is a big improvement for her. That must be an Armani contribution.

Will there be a live feed or something on the day? And would you be kind enough to post the site if there is? :flowers:

This of course begs the question, does anyone actually know what he does for a living?

I was disappointed that none of the royal family attended the event this year. I thought perhaps Caroline or Charlotte might be present. Tatiana was there but seems to have taken a backseat to Charlene. I have to say I don't like Charlene's hair, although the dress is a big improvement for her. That must be an Armani contribution.

Yes you have rifght it should be an Armani dress. I wonder why she always prefer black clothes.:whistling:

I absouletly don't know why Gareth Wittstock attended this fashion show. The members of the Grimaldi family didn't participate this event however the members of Wittstock family did.I understand that Charlene has a lot of time to visit fashion shows because she has no job. But please her brother is unemloyed in South Africa?

Oh that is nice to say. What about the other guests attending the fashion show? Are they unemployed also? I don't understand your perspective. Charlene has a job, it is to be Prince Albert's girlfriend. It is not for us to say more than that because we don't know them, do we??

Prince Albert yesterday, May 15, with French swimmer Alain
Bernard and Former F1 driver Jackie Stewart during the
qualifying:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

Charlotte has just presented a cup at the Grand Prix!

So No Louis ?

was hoping he showed up this year

I never can't catch them on tv. it's curse ....

They were all very nice!!
And this Mark Webber is such a handsome guy♥

Great to see Pierre and Andrea handing out Formula One trophies again.

That's the second year running .....

^Thanks! I don't know why i can't never catch them on tv...but from these pics, i can see they look good.

Yes, she did. She's wearing high-waisted, light blue trousers, a white blouse and high heels.

I think that's Char's outfit!

in this (first video) you can see Charlotte for a few seconds

the pic #94 is so wierd. Charlotte is pink!

No steph and Camille no shock

but Pauline and Louis I was hoping they came they are 16 and 17 now they can start coming out Louis did early this week at the Match was hoping he would again Maybe for National Day

I can't watch the last video, but i can the first one.
They all look so good!

^Thanks!
She always look so beautiful (oh well, what can you expect with that face?) specially when she has practically no make up

Finally pics!!
Gallery from Belga:
BelgaPicture - Category details

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow. They all look great! Andrea looks really good...Pierre and Charlotte do too, but they always do! Charlene's outfit looks really good on her. I still haven't seen Caroline though...

Back
Top Bottom