Monaco Grand Prix 2006 - 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Charlotte does look young and pretty in these photos. She looks her age and very monaco in the springtime. She looks quite thin in these photos, as well. Nothing negative about that just thinner than in pics from earlier this year.

Monaco Royal Family: Monaco Grand Prix in Monte Carlo
25 May « Myroyal’s Blog

Nice collage...thanks for sharing...:)

The F1 gala is on tonight. Charlotte and Pierre are there, no pics of Andrea yet so maybe he is not there. Haven't seen Caroline, Ernst or Stephanie. Charlene is there too. Some pics of Charlotte:
Getty Images - F1 Gala Dinner Arrivals

Pierre looks so much like his father and Charlotte like her mother...beautiful both....:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Pierre looks so much like his father and Charlotte like her mother...beautiful both....:)

Charlotte is the splitting image of her mother, at a first glance, BUT she also reminds Stefano. Something in the expressions, in the way to look,it is not defined but she look very much.

On the other hand, Pierre and Andrea are the opposite, they are the splitting image of their father but they borh remind Caroline.

Finally BEAUTIFYL ALL !!!!!

I saw Andrea on TV. He behaved a bit strange or it was only my impression. ;)
xo

is there any film of andrea's behaviour at the grand prix on our forum? i havent seen anything yet. thanks

I'm glad the younger generation had the chance to shine for a change at such a high profile event !

All three Casiraghis were dignified and well turned out, and it will reassure many Grimaldi watchers that the post-Albert era will be in good hands, especially since Caroline will hopefully be around for a long time, guiding her offspring and helping them mature into worthy representatives of the House of Grimaldi.

Charlene is a different matter. Try as she might, she does not - and never will have - the advantage (or disadvantage?) of having been groomed from birth to cope with life in a goldfish bowl.

She also hasn't the Mediterranean temperament and flair, and the almost effortless way of dress and behaviour and innate charm of men and women of that area. I feel a little sorry for her as she tries so hard to look and behave right.

Before I prefer Andrea over Pierre but after seeing the pictures today I kinda like Pierre more. Charlotte was as usual very pretty. She's the type of girl that even if you put her in the sack she still looks beautiful.

What about the boyfriends and girlfriends during the race? I know that they're never really on the podium, but the photos from during the race and before are conspicuously absent.

I was always saying that char does resembles stefano! She is a mix of him and caro but mostly stefano. The same goes for Andrea, too.

i love Charlotte dress she is a pretty woman i am so green with envy looking at her and as for Charlene she look as if she is their mother seen her stand next to Charlotte it is so hard to believe she is 7yrs older than Charlotte. as for Albert he still look the same nothing change:ermm:

Alex and Charlotte are really cute!!!
bea?

Did anyone else notice Pierre's fingers? They were bandaged up on his left hand. I wonder what happened?

yeeeees!!!! thanks Iceflower!!!!!
they (all) look so happy together...

As beautiful as that magenta is, I am going to have to disagree with the lot of you and give a big "NAY" to that dress. It is doing her bust no favors and with the fact that she slouches, the "v" opening makes her chest look even more concave.

As for Charlene, she finally got in right (imo) in picking a dress for her figure. The belt is a nice touch in that it gives her a waistline and draws some attention away from her shoulders. Her hair is another story, however.

I totally agree with you oxigen. This kind of decotellé ( that unfortunatelly Charlie often uses ) it's by no means appropriated to her bust; it looks like her breast hangs loosely, without shape nor volume. The colour, though, it's lovely. Anyway P. Caroline would have been proud of her daughter if she were there...:clap: :yuk: :clap:

Did anyone else notice Pierre's fingers? They were bandaged up on his left hand. I wonder what happened?
I don't see it. But in pic#9 he seems to hold a cigarette in his other hand.

And noe that the party's over. Can someone enlighten me as to the reasons of Caroline's absence?!? :confused: :question: :confused:

Pics of the Grand Prix of Monaco Gala in Monte Carlo, Monaco on May 24, 2009.
Abaca Gallery

I totally agree with you oxigen. This kind of decotellé ( that unfortunatelly Charlie often uses ) it's by no means appropriated to her bust; it looks like her breast hangs loosely, without shape nor volume. The colour, though, it's lovely. Anyway P. Caroline would have been proud of her daughter if she were there...:clap: :yuk: :clap:

I would not agree. The dress is marvellous,the color also, she is very beautiful. Nevetheless, she should choose an appropriate bra, her breast is too "hanging" for her age.

Charlene looks stunning:angel:.The midnight blue dress and her hair give her the X factor. I think Prince Albert should be very proud to have her by his side. Keep it up Charlene:flowers:

:ROFLMAO:
Pics of the Grand Prix of Monaco Gala in Monte Carlo, Monaco on May 24, 2009.
Abaca Gallery

What a fresh coat of paint! This how it should be done Prince Albert! Everyone looked great! Charolette looked amazing and her brothers! Start bringing in some new glamour for the principality. Even Charlene looked grand!

Everyone looked great! Nice to see them again, I'm loving the fact they ladies wore dresses with color instead of black.

I like the dresses both charlotte and Charlene wore. There again, they are still trying to morph Charlene into Grace Kelly. Grace wore that same style dress in white in a picture when she was eating dinner with Oleg Cassini. Charlotte looks gorgeous in that color and it also adds color to her face as well!

Back
Top Bottom