Monaco Grand Prix 2006 - 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yes to both: Andrea wasn't there AND Pierre is more good looking:)

:ROFLMAO: LMAO! I completely agree!:wub: And thank you for telling me...

Wasn't Andrea's name on the poster though? What's up with him missing all of these events?

Isn't Andrea living mostly in NYC these days?

:ROFLMAO: LMAO! I completely agree!:wub: And thank you for telling me...

Wasn't Andrea's name on the poster though? What's up with him missing all of these events?
I think his name was on the poster for the past three years, even though he only played half of the game in 2006 and that's it.
I don't know about the event thing. Probably a combination of him being in NY and not being interested in attending them?

Thank you reniapl! I'm also intrested why he didn't play, but I guess it's his decision... I just find something very odd about Andrea lately. Maybe it's because he's looking a bit sickly, but he's giving me the creeps lately...

Andrea look like he recovering from a illness but I 'm happy that he was there supporting Albert and the team.

This is the first pic I have seen of Andrea in weeks and you are right his pallor is extremely pale. He looks like someone who has been ill perhaps the reason for him not playing.

Stellad

Last edited:
After looking at the pics, no wonder Andrea did not play...

Thank you, reniapl. Andrea doesn't look like he is recovering from an illness to me, I think he looks sick, nowhere close to recovery. No wonder he did not play and there are barely any pictures of him.

Hey everyone :D

As I found out at a few hours ago, tomorrow is going to be this years' Monaco Grand Pix !!!!
So I guess, this means we can all be looking forward to new pics
:):):)
that's some really good news,isn't it??
icon14.gif

For me,I 'm defininetly going to watch the Grand Prix tomorrow just in hope to gaze a look at Charlotte and the rest of the fashionable clique.; )
wish you all a nice evening and for the americans here,a nice day :)

love leni

I will say that Andrea looks good in the first pic in the set (and who is the hottie next to him? meow~).

Illness? I'd rather not speculate about it though I joke that he is manorexic. It's good to see him there cheering his little brother on at least.

I will say that Andrea looks good in the first pic in the set (and who is the hottie next to him? meow~).
I don't know who he's. perhaps a friend of Pierre. we saw him with Pierre in Milan in this pic. He's HOT

Andrea doesn't even look like the beautiful man that was in People's most beautiful........his looks are of a person who seems to be battling some type of illness

I don't know who he's. perhaps a friend of Pierre. we saw him with Pierre in Milan in this pic. He's HOT

I'm almost positive that it's David Alexis... Though don't quote me...

He's DAMN fine! He reminds me of the Niarchos boys in looks... :wub:

I'm not a vegetarian, and definitely not a vegan, so I don't understand how those diets can be as healthy as one that includes protein from meat and dairy. I do believe that it changes the skin color and hair texture, and not in a positive way - hopefully it's just Andreas reported vegetarian diet (maybe he's gone vegan), and not any sort of illness, but maybe that sort of diet doesn't lend itself to a lot of energy producing stamina - maybe that's why he only played 1/2 the game last year, and not at all this year....Sorry, I know it's a bit off topic.

I'm not a vegetarian, and definitely not a vegan, so I don't understand how those diets can be as healthy as one that includes protein from meat and dairy. I do believe that it changes the skin color and hair texture, and not in a positive way - hopefully it's just Andreas reported vegetarian diet (maybe he's gone vegan), and not any sort of illness, but maybe that sort of diet doesn't lend itself to a lot of energy producing stamina - maybe that's why he only played 1/2 the game last year, and not at all this year....Sorry, I know it's a bit off topic.
You could be right, but I find it hard to believe that he is vegan or even vegetarian, considering he goes hunting with Caroline sometimes. He was on the hunting trip with the family last year, no? And plus, there are plenty of vitamin supplements for vegans.
Let's hope it's just him being tired/jetset:flowers:

Lewis Hamilton won the race. I saw Prince Albert, Princess Caroline (black dress and a scarf) and Prince Ernst-August.

Last edited:
I don't like Caroline's socks and shoes, but the rest is nice. Black is good on her, and the scarf gives her a bit of colour. I don't understand why she needs to be with her legs so far from each other (last pic). she would be more elegant if she was in another position

A nice gallery of the family:

Gallery

1st pics of Charlotte and Andrea:

Gallery

Charlene was there as well. She watched the race with Tatiana and Andrea.

Back
Top Bottom