Anniversary Masses for HSH Prince Rainier III

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Suonymona said:
Is that a tattoo ring on Stephanie's hand? That's new!

Ann
Nope that is not new. She had that tatoo for years. I think she already had it when she was with Daniel.

paca said:
Nope that is not new. She had that tatoo for years. I think she already had it when she was with Daniel.

Yes it is an old thing.

I wonder what its of. Looks like some kind of tribal ring design.

Ann

Andrea needs a Hair cut or a brush .Thanks For the pics never seen before.

Some more from Hola:

w1p7y1.jpg

w1pb7o.jpg

w1pb9d.jpg

w1pbau.jpg

w1pbex.jpg

w1pbgo.jpg

I wonder if the Princely Family will have a Mass to mark the 10th anniversary of the death of HSH Prince Rainier III?

It is nice to see all the three siblings together again, even though on this sad occasion .

Were any of Rainier's nephews/nieces present at the Mass?

Those 10 years have flown since the Prince died.

Did none of P. Rainier's grandchildren attend the mass??? And why is P. Charlene walking down the cathedral aisle behind P. Albert and not by his side??? Are we back in Middle Age??? Uhm...

One of the facebook pages looked like Charlotte, Alexandria and Pierre after Caroline and Stephanie; but there is also a picture of Charlotte and Raphael in Paris today. I'm confused.
After a second look, I think it's Camille instead of Charlotte.

Last edited:
No, it's not medieval, she was waiting while Albert paid his respects first (as Sovereign Prince) to the Archbishop. The rest of the time she was beside him.

One of the facebook pages looked like Charlotte, Alexandria and Pierre after Caroline and Stephanie; but there is also a picture of Charlotte and Raphael in Paris today. I'm confused.
After a second look, I think it's Camille instead of Charlotte.

Yep I thought it was Camille, Alexandra and Pierre.

I think melina premiere referred to the three people in the background of the pic, already standing in the pew/alcove. Looks like it could be the De Massy family.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community

I don't know if princess Charlene met Prince Rainier, but it was her duty to be present to this mass . here are news photos of the family attending the mass

Monaco : Albert, Charlene, Caroline et Stéphanie recueillis, Rainier III célébré

Here is the video of the mass, and at the end of the ceremony, the princely family gathered on the graves of Prince rainier and princess Grace and received all the former collaborators of Prince rainier at the palace

Hommage au Prince Rainier III à Monaco / Videos / Monaco Info : Les Reportages / Chaines - MC Channel - Chaînes vidéos de Monaco

Last edited by a moderator:
I like it that the Prince of Monaco still makes use of the special royal dais in the church. Together with the King of Sweden, he is only one of the few still to do so. See example:http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-Wj1kk7chv.../Fgsrqg_iKSU/s1600/Swedish-Royal-Family-1.jpg .

In other monarchies they often have the best place (first row) or close to the Altar but often there is also a special royal dais or loge. See example (this one in Apeldoorn, Netherlands, near Het Loo Palace). Sadly often no longer used, the royals preferring to sit with the congregration.

My compliments for the Prince for continuing to use the special loge princier. I like that.

:flowers:

Here is the video of the mass, and at the end of the ceremony, the princely family gathered on the graves of Prince rainier and princess Grace and received all the former collaborators of Prince rainier at the palace

Hommage au Prince Rainier III à Monaco / Videos / Monaco Info : Les Reportages / Chaines - MC Channel - Chaînes vidéos de Monaco

What a nice video. Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:
As far as I'm aware Fandesacs2003, Charlene and Rainier never met. By the time she started to see Albert I think Rainier was already very frail.

As far as I'm aware Fandesacs2003, Charlene and Rainier never met. By the time she started to see Albert I think Rainier was already very frail.

Thanks Florestane. I wonder if Pcs Rainier would appreciate Charlene. Who knows.
Other matter. I do not understand why Charlotte and Andrea did not attend. Especially from Paris Charlotte could make it in one day go and come back.

Well I expect Andrea was staying close to Tatiana who is very close to giving birth, I believe. Who knows about Charlotte? As for Rainier and Charlene I'm not sure they would have had much in common but it's only conjecture - impossible to say really.

Charlotte was there thru Easter. Gad has been sick. Looks like he cancelled some of his concerts due the flu.

I don't know if princess Charlene met Prince Rainier, but it was her duty to be present to this mass . here are news photos of the family attending the mass

Monaco : Albert, Charlene, Caroline et Stéphanie recueillis, Rainier III célébré

That small video at the end where Albert, Caroline and Stephanie greeted members of their late father's Household and staff was quite touching. The Grimaldi children probably knew most of them from their infancies.:ermm: One of them spoke to Princess Stephanie with particular affection.

Fandesacs2003,
Why prince Rainier would not have appreciate Charlene?

She was a fresh a woman, a true sportive woman and without skandal.and a warm person, he would know that the monegash people would love her.

At that Times, he wanted so much that his son would married, He never wanted a princess , but a person like her who would love his son and give heirs to the throne of Grimaldi. His two daughters were not happy in the wedding.

He would be now very proud of his son , his daughter in law and of the princely twins.

Back
Top Bottom