International homage to H.S.H. Princess Grace of Monaco

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I wonder if Kylie Minogue will be present at the opening of the exhibition or somewhere else to meet Princess Charlene.
Right now Kylie is in Australia / Melbourne.

Smush said:
I wonder if Kylie Minogue will be present at the opening of the exhibition or somewhere else to meet Princess Charlene.
Right now Kylie is in Australia / Melbourne.

Yes I read somewhere that Kylie was going to be one of the guests at the opening. Right now Charlene is having dinner with the Lady Mayoress of Melbourne

Can't wait to see pictures of Princess Charlene opening the PG exhibition in Australia tomorrow (today if you live in Melbourne). I wonder what other Princess of Monaco will go with her?

melina premiere said:
Inauguration de l

she is alone to open the princrss grace show

She's accompanied by John B Kelly, Prince Albert's cousin. There's a photo of her in this mornings Herald Sun Melbourne.

I love the picture of PC meeting the flag-waving children on her walkabout and her pink dress is lovely. It looks like quite a number of people and officials came out to meet her as well.

Gallery from Getty Images below. Can't believe how big the crowds are!

Getty Images - Search: princess charlene of monaco bendigo#

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow. Charlene looks absolutely fantastic and she seems to be overwhelmed by the crowds and the warmth of the australian people!
Her speech was ok. Still feeling a bit nervous I guess but she did a great job, again!

That is a big crowd to greet Charlene.
I find her quite over dressed for daytime event! Thank you for all the pictures.

It was apparently an evening event since she begins her opening remarks in the video you posted "Good evening everybody".

It started at 6pm local Time and weekend, no school, no work the next day. That may explain the crowd of people and kids.

Charlene also went to the Melbourne Sports and Aquatic Centre on Friday

Fairytale in Bendigo as Charlene enters with grace

I like her dress, her hairdo, I like also her hairdo, I prefer when she has her hair down, she looks younger. She made a good job, very smiling, good speech for somebodu who was not used to speak in public. She is always at ease with the children better than with the bling bling public.
There was a crownd because the people wanted to see her.It is a public person as other princesses.

there is aldo this one more complete

A fairytale in Bendigo as Charlene enters with grace

Odd that the Aussie press reports keep saying the visit was supposed to be "secret", especially since it was announced months ago that Charlene would be opening the exhibit. Some reporters really should do better research.

Last edited:
I am agree with you NGalitzine, the venue of princess charlene was not a secret, it was announced in january in the newspapers but there was no more news after, apart the local newspaper which tolk about the opening of the exhibition.
I think the visit to the swimming pool was secret

There is something very, very wrong with this woman, and I´m not only talking about her looks. Everything in these pintures is absolutely pathetic!

I like the tribute that the princess Charlene made about the princess Grace. About her elegance, and that she was a beloved mother. Yes, a beautiful tribute from a daughter in law to a wonderfull mother in law.
the dresses of the princess Grace on this exhibition are very beautiful .

Nice appearance.She looks fresh and animated.Lovely weather and sweet crowd.
Hope this exhibition is going to be a great success.Grace kelly is more alive than ever,30 years after being gone.

Last edited:
She looks lively and having fun. Not at all surprising considering she is a South African in Australia :D

I just wish she could feel this relaxed all the time.

So this exhibit is not coming to the USA? I thought that it was going to come to Washington DC and to Los Angeles.

Charlene is a lovely woman. There is something about her that makes watching her a delight and interesting. As demonstrated here she has a lovely voice, as well - well-modulated and lilting - but she desperately needs lessons in stage presence and delivery. She's new at this and its all understandable that she should be halting - but....

So this exhibit is not coming to the USA? I thought that it was going to come to Washington DC and to Los Angeles.
Oh I hope so!

Tyger said:
Charlene is a lovely woman. There is something about her that makes watching her a delight and interesting. As demonstrated here she has a lovely voice, as well - well-modulated and lilting - but she desperately needs lessons in stage presence and delivery. She's new at this and its all understandable that she should be halting - but....

Oh I hope so!

She's doing a wonderful job, as she gains experience her confidence will grow, well done Charlene

I saw Charlene in Bendigo. I thought she was very impressive. Very natural, confident and warm. And she's definitely not shy!
Good on her.
She wore muted tones again which suited her.
Her best accessory? A beautiful smile.
:flowers:

Link
I found this wonderfull report on princess grace with an interview with her nephew
to morrow there will be an interview with the princess Charlene

I hope the links will walk

AAP ONE - News, Sport, Entertainment and Stock Photography, Video and Flash
three other photos of princesse charlene at Melbourne
I hope the link will work this time

TODAY - Home
here is the video about the documentary on princess Grace, an interview with the nephew of princess Grace, and at the end the report speaks about an interview with the princess Charlene to morrow on this channel to day 9

Bendigo seems an odd location for the exhibit. I would have thought a major city like Melbourne or Sydney would have made more sense.

I can totally see where you're coming from.
All I can say is that Bendigo has a history of holding beautiful textile & fashion exhibitions and they do them incredibly well. They've really earnt their niche reputation. Yes, it's a pain to have to travel out to them but Bendigo is a beautiful historical provincial town and the whole experience is lovely.

PS: just came back to add: I also think it's a government initiative to encourage tourism in this particular provincial city ... plus they do it really well!!!!!! ;)

Last edited:
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom