HSH Prince Albert Current Events 16: Feb.2006 - March 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ennyllorac

Royal Highness
Country
United States
Welcome to HSH Prince Albert's Current Events Thread Part 16. Please remember that this thread is for current news.

The old thread can be found here.

Happy posting!

Latest events of PA from http://www.palais.mc:

PA1.jpg

Lundi 6 février en fin d'après-midi, S.A.S. le Prince Albert II a reçu en audience S.E. M. LI Zhaoxing, Ministre des Affaires Etrangères de la République Populaire de Chine, à l'occasion de sa visite officielle en Principauté
http://www.palais.mc/wwwpal.nsf/(NewsActu)/e8fddafbbfd95027c125710e00500817?OpenDocument

PA2.jpg

Mercredi 15 février en fin de matinée au Palais Princier, S.A.S. le Prince Souverain recevait les lettres de créance de S.E. M. Serge Telle, Ambassadeur Extraordinaire et Plénipotentiaire de la République Française auprès de la Principauté de Monaco
http://www.palais.mc/wwwpal.nsf/(NewsActu)/1cb5eb974918802fc125711600528250?OpenDocument

0.jpg

Le mardi 21 février 2006, S.A.S. le Prince Souverain a reçu les Ambassadeurs de la Principauté de Monaco à l'étranger au terme d'une journée de travail avec S.E. M. Jean-Paul Proust, Ministre d'Etat, et le Gouvernement princier
http://www.palais.mc/wwwpal.nsf/(NewsActu)/8eb68c3d32d21cbdc125711e00384ed1?OpenDocument

Tamar:)

From libello:
Lundi 27 Février 2006
Albert II reçoit le Vice-Premier Ministre Qatarien
Monaco est au cœur de l’actualité internationale politique en cette fin février. Conférence du Club de Monaco, signature au Crans Montana, réunion des Présidents de parlement des petits états…, l’occasion pour le Souverain de rencontres diplomatiques.
PrincePremierMinistreQuatarbis.jpg

http://www.libello.com/pages/actu/actu_article.jsp?idArt=4380&idCat=0
google translation:
http://translate.google.com/translate?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.libello.com%2Fpages%2Factu%2Factu_article.jsp%3FidArt%3D4380%26idCat%3D0&langpair=fr%7Cen&hl=en&ie=UTF8

Tamar:)

Another lawsuit...

http://fr.news.yahoo.com/27022006/202/fille-cachee-albert-de-monaco-va-assigner-voici-en-justice.html
[SIZE=+1]"Fille cachée": Albert de Monaco va assigner "Voici" en justice

google translation:
http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=fr&u=http://fr.fc.yahoo.com/m/monaco.html&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dprince%2Balbert%2Bof%2Bmonaco%2Bvoici%26hl%3Den%26lr%3D%26sa%3DN

[/SIZE]
[FONT=verdana,arial][SIZE=-2] Monday February 27, 2006, 21h06 [/SIZE][/FONT]
[SIZE=+1]""hidden Girl": Albert of Monaco will assign "Here" in justice [/SIZE][SIZE=-1]
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=-1] MONACO (AFP) - prince Albert of Monaco will assign in justice the weekly magazine "Here" for "attack with the private life and with the right to the image" after the publication in his last number of an article on alleged "a hidden girl", to Monday his lawyer Me Thierry Lacoste announced.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]"This history has been an old alarming spectre which leaves regularly in the press for several years and which already was worth several judgments of these publications", with the AFP I declared Lacoste, lawyer of the Grimaldi family which reigns on the principality of Monaco .[/SIZE] [SIZE=-1]The weekly magazine Here, February 27, publishes on 5 pages an "exclusive" report heading "Albert II of Monaco - Jasmine Grace Grimaldi, his/her hidden daughter!" decorated photographs representing a 14 year old girl in company of his/her come mother with last Christmas in the principality, implying that there would have been a meeting with the sovereign.[/SIZE] [SIZE=-1]The magazine publishes the similé FAC of a birth certificate of the girl who was born on March 4, 1992 on which one can read with the Nom line of the father: Albert, Alexandre, Louis Pierre Grimaldi born in Monaco on March 14, 1958.[/SIZE] [SIZE=-1]"That wants nothing to say bus to the United States the birth certificates are based on simple declarations which are not checked", explained to Me Lacoste.[/SIZE] [SIZE=-1]According to him, in the months having followed the birth of the small girl, the mother had been déboutée by American justice after having brought proceedings in recognition of paternity aiming at the current sovereign Monegasque. [/SIZE] [SIZE=-1]In the entourage of the prince, one affirms that the article of the weekly magazine swarms with inaccuracies, in particular concerning the aide-de-camp of the prince who did not occupy any more these functions in December at the time when the stereotypes are supposed to be taken. Of the same source, one implies that the ex-assistance of camp quoted by the weekly magazine could in its turn assign in justice this publication for "untrue assertions".[/SIZE] [SIZE=-1]According to lawyer, March 20, 1995, the Prisma group was condemned to 150.000 FF of damage for the publication of an article entitled "Albert dad?".[/SIZE] [SIZE=-1]More recently, January 26, 2006, the group Hachette Filipacchi was condemned to 30.000 euros of damages by the Court of Bankruptcy of Nanterre for information relating to this supposed paternity, added to Me Lacoste.[/SIZE] [SIZE=-1]Regularly, the prince of Monaco , one of the single people more for planet, is the subject of articles of the press people concerning real or supposed female connections.[/SIZE] [SIZE=-1]In the past, in Germany , a woman already affirmed to have had a son of Albert: "There were blood tests and they appeared negative and the applicant was déboutée by the court of Freiburg", indicated lawyer.[/SIZE] [SIZE=-1]In the case of the American teenager, no test was practised because "the prince estimated that it was impossible that there was a paternity", added lawyer.[/SIZE] [SIZE=-1]In July 2005, Albert of Monaco admitted having had a natural son resulting from a connection with a former French air-hostess of origin togolaise. In November 2005 the company Hachette Filipacchi was however condemned by the Court of Appeal of Versailles to have revealed, in May, the existence of this small Alexandre."

Tamar
[/SIZE]

tamarindi said:
VOICI:

double1.jpg
couv.jpg

Tamar

PA's PR machine must working overtime. First, there was the whole Charlene Wittstock - are they engaged- is there an announcement in the horizon. Now, this. From what I gather from other MBs, Tamara Rotolo and her daughter, were in Monaco last December. There's also a discussion on rbhq.net that the whole CW outing might be to soften the PR blow. That is, at least if they're engaged to close to being engaged, then any news of any more illegitimate children would somehow make it that the fiancee has accepted the fact. Another theory is that PA saw this coming and dealt with PdV to publicize his outing with CW and deal with this one later.

BTW, is it just me or does Jazmin Grace look somewhat like Chelsea Clinton?

whom ever he marrys should have a theme song "whose bed has your boots been under" because this man is having a time with women. i hope he'll be engage soon.

rarotonga said:
PA's PR machine must working overtime. First, there was the whole Charlene Wittstock - are they engaged- is there an announcement in the horizon. Now, this. From what I gather from other MBs, Tamara Rotolo and her daughter, were in Monaco last December. There's also a discussion on rbhq.net that the whole CW outing might be to soften the PR blow. That is, at least if they're engaged to close to being engaged, then any news of any more illegitimate children would somehow make it that the fiancee has accepted the fact. Another theory is that PA saw this coming and dealt with PdV to publicize his outing with CW and deal with this one later.

BTW, is it just me or does Jazmin Grace look somewhat like Chelsea Clinton?

The outing with CW may have been a distraction b/c they had an inkling that this story was going to go public. CW disappeared so quickly that I don't think there is much to the situation other the fact she may be his 2nd weekend of the month girl. If the situation was headed to the altar, she would have been at the closing ceremonies as well. There was never any doubt in my mind that Jazmin is his child -- this may be what he was alluding to in the interviews last November. With all of this going on, don't hope for an engagement announcement any time soon. Paca, any thoughts from your side of the world?

I wonder how Caroline feels about all of this? She must be looking on in amazement. I mean PA is just a series of comical errors of judgement that would be funny except he's running a country. If Jasmine is his then I'm glad he has at least acknowledged it to her in private but it just goes to show the horrible kind of unsuitable women he's hooked up with over the years. I think it's time to finally start preparing Andrea, Pierre and Charlotte to run Monaco. As much as I think it is PA's responsibility to marry, if he doesn't want to then he and the rest of us are probably better off. Basically I consider Andrea to be the heir apparent to the Monegasque throne.

It's not just the women...it takes two to tango. It's like Albert likes the thrill -- something dangerous and now his past is catching up to him. Caroline is the Marquess de Baux -- she is the legitimate heir. Andrea after her... But there is still time. Remember, when Rainier took over he was living with a woman.

pinklady1991 said:
It's not just the women...it takes two to tango. It's like Albert likes the thrill -- something dangerous and now his past is catching up to him. Caroline is the Marquess de Baux -- she is the legitimate heir. Andrea after her... But there is still time. Remember, when Rainier took over he was living with a woman.
Yes, you are right. Caroline is the legitimate heir and I will stop skipping over her. imo, she should have been the heir after Rainier frankly. She is the first born and if all was equal then it wouldn't have mattered that she was born a girl. She should have just been groomed from birth to take over MC when Rainier died not because she's perfect and hasn't made mistakes but because she seems to have the character, smarts, strength and toughness that her father had.

Why do you all think Albert isn't prepared for the job??? Have you been to Monaco lately? Have you ever been there? Everything is fine there, don't worry !

sebastian said:
Why do you all think Albert isn't prepared for the job??? Have you been to Monaco lately? Have you ever been there? Everything is fine there, don't worry !
If he's prepared, fine, but I for one am tired of the sleaze factor in his private life. I know it is his private life but he's the one who couldn't wait to jump on the morality bandwagon after PR's death about money laundering when PR had done a lot already to stem that crime. He talked like he was the moral man and his dad was not for allowing it. PR was the best thing that ever happened to MC and PA has yet to live up to that legacy. But I accept that PA is the ruler of MC and whatever goes on in his private life is his business but I'm just very disappointed and won't be paying too much attention in the future to PA.

Laviollette said:
If he's prepared, fine, but I for one am tired of the sleaze factor in his private life. I know it is his private life but he's the one who couldn't wait to jump on the morality bandwagon after PR's death about money laundering when PR had done a lot already to stem that crime. He talked like he was the moral man and his dad was not for allowing it. PR was the best thing that ever happened to MC and PA has yet to live up to that legacy. But I accept that PA is the ruler of MC and whatever goes on in his private life is his business but I'm just very disappointed and won't be paying too much attention in the future to PA.

Yes, it is disturbing how someone so intelligent could have such an uncharted expanse between his libido and reasoning facilities. Albert is very much fit to rule and, we all hope, with God's help, he finds someone to move him beyond this extended adolescence. PA is doing the right thing by caring financially for both Alexandre, and it seems, now Jazmin. Granted that's only one part of fatherhood but he probably was under more pressure from Rainier to ignore the situation and not acknowledge it. Give him some time...he just has to do things in his way and probably wants to deal with them in private.

Albert is a ruler now, not the hereditary Prince, and when he exposes his private life it suddenly becomes public and he might give the world a not so positive image of the Principality...I wish he kept his private life a little more private (kids he keeps saying he didn't want, girlfriends, etc...)

Just my opinion, when you want respect you have to act accordingly; he might be up to the job technically, but he is not yet acting like a reliable head of State,

Kisses

Grace said:
Albert is a ruler now, not the hereditary Prince, and when he exposes his private life it suddenly becomes public and he might give the world a not so positive image of the Principality...I wish he kept his private life a little more private (kids he keeps saying he didn't want, girlfriends, etc...)

Just my opinion, when you want respect you have to act accordingly; he might be up to the job technically, but he is not yet acting like a reliable head of State,

Kisses

Yes, but the translated article by AFP basically says that this story is something made up and now Voici will be sued by PA. B/c of the Alexandre story and the fact that TR's claims have been circulating for a while, gives certain members of the press a little more freedom to print such things. PA is a public figure and these kinds of stories sell magazines. So anything or anyone with whom he is seen in public becomes fodder for the gossip columnists.

Have any of our European friends actually seen the Voici article? I won't be able to get it for another week or so.

sebastian said:

No one is saying that Monaco isn't being run well. He may very well be prepared, but it's a distraction and dimishes his credibility when he says that he wants to be taken seriously and clean up the image of Monaco, and then he has all these bastards crawling out of the woodwork. His PR team can throw as many young women at the media as they like, his personality does not seem to lend itself to being taken seriously by other ruling monarchies (not that they are perfect, either), nor does he seem to take himself too seriously. IF he marries, he most likely will not marry for love - more for the image (but, think about how badly that worked out for the English royal family.....). Maybe he'll produce some heirs, but it may not be a happy union without love and respect. His reign will be tainted, nonetheless, unless he marries and produces heirs.

Does not look to me like that article really had any new information on JGG. Maybe she was in Monoco for Christmas. (Wouldn't it be funny if she was just as tall as CW?)

I noticed something in the CW pictures and it may be nothing. There is a picture of her laying on PA's lap where he and she seem to be oblivious to the camera. Then there is another shot taken from another angle where she smiles at the camera and he seems to sort of shuffle forward and duck down a little. Like he does not want to be photographed in that particular position. In any case, I really do not think there is any grand scheme. I'm sure he would prefer if none of the stories or photos came out. I hope he does not marry anyone because he thinks he has to.

pinklady1991 said:
Yes, it is disturbing how someone so intelligent could have such an uncharted expanse between his libido and reasoning facilities. Albert is very much fit to rule and, we all hope, with God's help, he finds someone to move him beyond this extended adolescence. PA is doing the right thing by caring financially for both Alexandre, and it seems, now Jazmin. Granted that's only one part of fatherhood but he probably was under more pressure from Rainier to ignore the situation and not acknowledge it. Give him some time...he just has to do things in his way and probably wants to deal with them in private.

AFP article says that PA will sue "Voici" over allegations that he is Jazmin's father. The story about meeting Jazmin with PA last Christmas seems also made up. She might be in MC during last Christmas but that's it. Thierry Lacoste said openly that paternity in the girl case was never confirmed. I think the article says that the magazine will be sued by PA because the whole Jazmin story is not true.

Last edited:
As there is not a special thread for quite rare forecasts I want to place the new March horoscope here. I found there some interesting thoughts...Well, Pisces/PA:;)
"Whatever you think will happen this month, think again! Uranus, the planet of independence, rebellion, genius, surprise, imagination, and all things modern and new, now touring Pisces, will dominate your chart this month. It's a wild and crazy month, full of ups and downs and things you would least expect. Be your most adventuresome self and venture forth, dear Pisces.
In this, your birthday time of the year, your confidence will be on the rise, and you'll be feeling your oats. The most striking feature that you'll display is your courage, especially in the first week of March. You are not about to spend another year waiting for things to happen. The time is right, and you are ready to strike out. If any dare try to hem you in, you will leave, and your feelings about that will be fairly clear at midmonth.
Your most important new moon of the year - your annual birthday gift - arrived on February 27, and as you begin the month, you'll still benefit from its powerful energy flow. That new moon made her appearance, along with the Sun and Uranus, all in close mathematical degree in Pisces. That tells us all we have to know about how exciting the first few days of March will be!
This is your signal to "let you be you" and to be as daring, creative, idiosyncratic, and original as you please.
You are tired of fitting into other people's idea of who you should be - and you shouldn't try!
If you feel overwhelmed at the time of the eclipse March 14, you seem to find comfort from a relationship with a foreign person you know either in your country or abroad.
This month, as said earlier, if you were born on or within five days of March 14, you will feel this eclipse more directly than any of the others. No future eclipses will highlight your birthday as strongly - this is it.
All eclipses seem to bring curve balls and unexpected events, and that's why we almost always sit up and take notice of events that come by at eclipse time. An eclipse similar to the March 14 eclipse occurred eight years ago, on March 13, 1998. Perhaps you can remember what happened at that time. No matter how tense your life happens to be near March 14 - and I am so sorry to have to say that you probably will feel rocked by something you hear - it appears that as the month moves forward, life will improve enormously. Romantically, as you may have guessed, the new moon lunar eclipse could be devastating if you leave a long-term partner. This is possible but not fated - you hold the final keys to the drama shaping up. I am not sure if this person is your romantic counterpart or not. There is an equal chance that the troublesome person could be your business partner, collaborator, advisor, or colleague. I also can't tell if you will initiate the discussion or if your partner will do that, but it appears you will respond to news that you will find surprising, if not downright shocking near March 14.
If you are single, your spirit of "I am free, I am independent!" :p may actually act like catnip on your admirers. Male or female, that kind of confidence is sure to get you a trail of interesting people who would like to know you better.
Your best romantic evenings include March 1, when Uranus will conjoin the Sun - you will set off all kinds of amazing electricity!" (by Susan Miller)
...I am curious which unexpected events and flow of news are waiting for PA in the midmonth? OK, will see and check...:cool:

Last edited:
Lakshmi said:
AFP article says that PA will sue "Voici" over allegations that he is Jazmin's father. The story about meeting Jazmin with PA last Christmas seems also made up. She might be in MC during last Christmas but that's it. Thierry Lacoste said openly that paternity in the girl case was never confirmed. I think the article says that the magazine will be sued by PA because the whole Jazmin story is not true.

Right and Albert's PR team didn't hire women to come up and they didn't throw women to the media. These women come out themselves ... it's as you said Albert's private life. He tries to protect it as much as possible - only that it isn't very easy with his status. It is not him publishing all these things, he doesn't sream that stuff out to the world, he just tries to keep everything moderated and controled... it's not that simple!

sebastian said:
Right and Albert's PR team didn't hire women to come up and they didn't throw women to the media. These women come out themselves ... it's as you said Albert's private life. He tries to protect it as much as possible - only that it isn't very easy with his status. It is not him publishing all these things, he doesn't sream that stuff out to the world, he just tries to keep everything moderated and controled... it's not that simple!

Sebastian, you are an incredible eloquent guy! Nobody would said it better :)

I hope PA’s legal team sues this raggedy-ass tabloid to the high heavens! It is really nobody’s business what goes on in his personal life. If this woman met Albert in Monaco (I am not saying she did) then it is between the two of them and no one else. Who are we to judge anybody? Is there anyone walking this earth with golden wings? I think not!

Good job Sebastian for your positive posting.

lynda said:
I hope PA’s legal team sues this raggedy-ass tabloid to the high heavens! It is really nobody’s business what goes on in his personal life. If this woman met Albert in Monaco (I am not saying she did) then it is between the two of them and no one else. Who are we to judge anybody? Is there anyone walking this earth with golden wings? I think not!

Good job Sebastian for your positive posting.

Lynda I guess what you have not realized is that you loose most of your privacy when you are in the public eye, that's just the way it is. PA has known this all along.

It is very possible that JGG is PA's child. He has made some comments about the timing of the birth, but babies can be completely unprodictable. Even his attorney will not say she is not his. He (Albert) said on television "I don't see how any of the other claims could be true". It's dubious language that does not amount to a denial. He cannot deny it. All his attorney can say is that it is "unconfirmed".

He will not, nor has he ever publically commented on any DNA tests, if they were done, you better bet they were possitive because if they were negative, he would have publicised it, just as was done in other cases.

I firmly believe JGG is his child and no one is going to change my mind without conclusive DNA. And he does not have to submit to one because American law cannot touch him, and he knows it.

I'm sorry to say it but i also believe that JGG is his daughter. I mean why would the mother follow up on it all these years if it wasn't. And why would he not just take the DNA if he has not done so which i don't think he has and get it over with. I mean how will he feel later when he does and turns out its his child. I keep telling you all. Albert had no intention of having kids but just can't help himself when having a good time. Probably forgets about protection or who he is at those moments. If he did care and knew it was a possibility, which he did agree he was with her around the same time she concieved then why not just find out. He has never denied he is not, so deep inside he knows its a possibility. I am telling you, its just a matter of time. With her visiting monaco he is going to have to do something about it. I bet you there are other kids out there whos mothers are just probably clever and decided to keep the secret. We will only find out when he dies and all these kids come up for their inheritence.

Here are some pics of this weeks BUNTE, you can see Jazmin's birth certificate

oumfz9.jpg

oumg0p.jpg

oumg4i.jpg

oumg5t.jpg

tbhrc said:
Here are some pics of this weeks BUNTE, you can see Jazmin's birth certificate
Jazmin looks identical to her mother!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom