HSH Prince Albert Current Events 15 : Jan.2006 - Feb.2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by mw7060a
Publicly acknowedged??? So are you saying he is already "privately" married to someone?
Honey because I think you are a real sweetie I didn't say he was "privately married". I had to word it in such a way I wasn't making a statement that could be seen as false. I'll build another website and give a link that way I can do it on my own time and we can edit it and add photo's as visual reference. We is a gf who helps me with editing and rewording.

Newscom

MONACO ; SAS le Prince Albert II inaugure le deuxieme salon MOnte-Carlo Travel Market qui se deroule du 13 au 15 janvier au Grimaldi Forum. Ici avec l'artiste Franck Tassi aui expose durant l"exposition. PRINCE ALBERT OF MONACO PRESIDES THE MONTE CARLO TRAVEL MARKET OPENING CEREMONY.

k4gpdu.jpg
k4gphs.jpg
k4gpis.jpg

PRINCE ALBERT VISITS THE ARTIFICIAL SKI SLOPE AT THE HARBOUR IN MONACO
January 8, 2006
(photos from lfi)

k9cojd.jpg
k9cphd.jpg
k9cpir.jpg

k9cpkw.jpg
k9cppw.jpg
k9cprc.jpg

purple_platinum said:
PRINCE ALBERT VISITS THE ARTIFICIAL SKI SLOPE AT THE HARBOUR IN MONACO
January 8, 2006
(photos from lfi)

k9cojd.jpg
k9cphd.jpg
k9cpir.jpg

k9cpkw.jpg
k9cppw.jpg
k9cprc.jpg
this was part of our xmas village, which has since last saturday disappeared :(. So now all tat's left is the ice skating.

semisquare said:
i dont know any german but the picture is priceless. what was he doing and did the girl fall over him or what?
unfortunately tey didn't say :D apart from that, they don't really say much, except that he seems tired and of course they hint at him needing to find a wife. Aparently NC has to shush now per contract. Bit late that they got that idea;)

paca said:
unfortunately tey didn't say :D apart from that, they don't really say much, except that he seems tired and of course they hint at him needing to find a wife. Aparently NC has to shush now per contract. Bit late that they got that idea;)

Can anyone repost the photo...I get a 404 message here in the States.

paca said:
Thanks for sharing I am moving to another thread for comment. "A wife for Albert"

pinklady1991 Can anyone repost the photo...I get a 404 message here in the States.this one I think you meant. The pic I have seen before.
http://translate.google.com/translate?u=http%3A%2F%2Fonunterhaltung.t-online.de%2Fc%2F66%2F46%2F34%2F6646348.html&langpair=de%7Cen&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&newwindow=1&safe=off&prev=%2Flanguage_tools

Monaco's Prince Albert gets EU farm subsidy of £200,000

By Stephen Castle in Brussels

Prince Albert, the billionaire ruler of Monaco, is one of the biggest beneficiaries of European farm subsidies, it was reported on the eve of a meeting on reform of EU spending.

Oxfam claims that Prince Albert, who is worth an estimated £1.35bn, received €287,000 (£194,000) in payments under the Common Agricultural Policy last year.

The subsidy was for a cereal farm of around 700 hectares,Monaco only slightly larger than Hyde Park in London, is overwhelmingly urban and Prince Albert's farming interests are believed to be over the border in France.

The charity also said that the two biggest French recipients took €1.7m a year between them. Meanwhile, 70 per cent of small farmers received only 17 per cent of the subsidies.

"France's argument that the CAP is used primarily to support its small farmers rings hollow," said Jo Leadbeater of Oxfam. "Europe's regime of farm subsidies goes to the wealthiest landowners and destroys the livelihoods of poor farmers."

The revelations came as Britain softened its demands for cuts in European farm subsidies. The Government relaunches talks today on EU finance and the future of the UK's budget rebate from Brussels.

EU foreign ministers meet in Brussels to discuss a paper circulated by the UK, which holds the presidency of the EU and which describes the need to modernise the budget as a "long-term aspiration".

But many EU states see the UK rebate as the main stumbling block to a deal, and several ambassadors criticised the British position paper last week. One diplomat said that the document had been "destroyed" in discussions.

Britain helped block a deal in June on the EU's budget for 2007-13, saying that it would only compromise over the UK's annual €4-5bn rebate if there were agreement on reform of the Common Agricultural Policy.

The rebate was negotiated by former prime minister Margaret Thatcher in 1984 to compensate Britain for receiving relatively little from the CAP, which still accounts for around 40 per cent of EU spending.

The description of budget reform as a "long-term aspiration" comes in a three-page letter designed to restart discussions on a budget for the 25-nation bloc. The aim is to get a deal in December at a two-day summit of heads of government in Brussels.

Speaking to the European Parliament in June, Tony Blair said: "We cannot agree a new financial perspective that does not at least set out a process that leads to a more rational budget." But the language from the Government has been less precise since then, and the new document from the British presidency strikes a measured tone ahead of talks due to take place among foreign ministers today.

It says that, before putting forward detailed plans on how to solve the budget impasse, the British want broad agreement on plans outlined by the European Commission to "help the EU adjust more rapidly to the challenges of globalisation".

The measures include earmarking specific funds for research and development and creating a fund to deal with the impact of job losses.

It also highlights the need for a review clause under which member states would agree to re-examine all EU spending, including farm subsidies, during the period 2007-13.

And, in an oblique reference to the UK rebate, it says that it wants to "make proposals in line with the generally shared principle of fair treatment" as "part of an overall package covering the revenue and expenditure sides".

If Britain gets enough backing for its approach, it is expected to put forward ideas for the first two headings this month, but probably leave proposals on the most thorny issues - including the rebate - until December.

The Oxfam revelations will increase pressure for reform of the CAP, though Britain's critics point out that the country opposes measures intended to put a ceiling on payments to individual farmers.

Britain is one of relatively few countries to make payments made under the CAP public.

Source: http://news.independent.co.uk/europe/article325264.ece (07-11-2005)

Deadline Press

Monaco - - Monte Carlo OUVERTURE AU GRIMALDI FORUM DU "MONTE CARLO TRAVEL MARKET 2006" : SALON SUR LES VOYAGES D'EXCEPTION ET DE PRESTIGE Durant cette manifestation ou sont propose des sejours de vacances haut de gamme vers des destinations idylliques, le groupe Nice Matin, le quotidien regional, a presente un nouvel hebdo en langue anglaise qui s'adresse aux nombreux etrangers vivants sur la Cote d'Azur. C'est le PDG, M. Michel Comboul qui a presente Let's Go Riviera au Prince Albert II de Monaco. Ref:DL111810_001 - © Bruno Bebert / Deadline Photo Press
kcedf5.jpg

kcedjl.jpg

kcedk9.jpg

kcedl2.jpg

kcedmh.jpg

kcedqb.jpg

kcedsl.jpg

kcedte.jpg

kcedu8.jpg

2 questions about P. Albert of Monaco

1 I think there are many Europe Royal members don't likn PA. P.Rainier said before he died that there are many people don't like PA.

-Did you ever hear any news about this?
-Which Europe Royal members are friend of PA.?
I think royal menber that are friends of PA are Italy, Lichen., and Sweden. And probably Denmark. And the rest of Europe royal members don't like PA.

2 Why did many Europe royal members don't represent when PA ruled country on 19 November last year?

-I'd heard that Queen Sophia (spain) got angry with PA when she presented Spain for 2012 Olympics game.
-And most Europe royal countries said Prince and Princess were busy with new babies which was not a good reason for me! They should sent someone represent thier countries to Monoco.

What do you think?

Tosca said:
Monaco's Prince Albert gets EU farm subsidy of £200,000

Source: http://news.independent.co.uk/europe/article325264.ece (07-11-2005)

This info has been around for months now and the number is only public because PA authorized it. Possibly with the intention that people discuss the subsidies and change what is necessary to be changed. Of course he could just refuse taking it, but what would that change? I doubt sincerely that others who get even more subsidies would wave theirs. And thus holding on to his, he would keep people talking about it and maybe the EU will eventually change it. Let's hope he is using the money to give it to some poor farmers in Africa.

tbhrc said:
Deadline Press
As usual you came through with more of my honey thank you. I must say yesterday I had lots of smiles for a little boy blonde hair and big blue eyes. He was playing peeka boo with me. His French speaking Daddy told me his English wasn't to good his son was 'timide' wanted to know the English word I said shy. The minute I saw the little boy I could only think of Albert at that age so adorable. The heck with the Daddy I flirted with the 25 month old. When I look into Albert's eyes I still see the adorable little boy inside a man's body that needs to be held and loved. They also say all men still have a little boy in them and we females need to take care of them. How you can sperate the boys from the men is the cost of their toys.

LadyMacAlpine said:
They also say all men still have a little boy in them and we females need to take care of them.
hey, throwing in the big guy Nietzsche here Lady M? Very fitting since he used to holiday in the area, doing lots of his thinking here as he walked around here. The correct quote though is:"There is a child hidden in a real man: that wants to play. Go, you women, dicover me the child within the man! A toy should be the woman, pure and fine, equal to jewels, illuminated by the virtues of a world, which does not yet exist. The beam of a star may shine in your love! Your hope shall be: "may I give birth to the superhuman!" " ANd I better stop here now, for otherwise I'll be beaten up by militant feminists who happen to stumble across these lines ;) :D

OMG! Prince Albert looks really old in those pics posted by tbhrc!! *Awful!* He better fnd someone who can really takes a good care of him..

paca said:
hey, throwing in the big guy Nietzsche here Lady M? Very fitting since he used to holiday in the area, doing lots of his thinking here as he walked around here. The correct quote though is:"There is a child hidden in a real man: that wants to play. Go, you women, dicover me the child within the man! A toy should be the woman, pure and fine, equal to jewels, illuminated by the virtues of a world, which does not yet exist. The beam of a star may shine in your love! Your hope shall be: "may I give birth to the superhuman!" " ANd I better stop here now, for otherwise I'll be beaten up by militant feminists who happen to stumble across these lines ;) :D

I don't think it's anti-feminist, paca....more along the lines of post-feminist. Quite a bit of modern feminist theory doesn't dismiss what was characterized as women's work in the past; instead they hold it in high regard since it was that "tending to hearth and home" which allowed men to go out into the public arena/workforce. The only way Neitzche's thinking diminishes the status of women is in that it sets a standard no mere mortal can reach.

suPeRgiRL! said:
OMG! Prince Albert looks really old in those pics posted by tbhrc!! *Awful!* He better fnd someone who can really takes a good care of him..

I don't think he looks awful or old...besides "old" is a matter of perspective. Show some respect to your elders, missy!!! :D ;)

paca said:
Sorry paca I have no idea what you are talking about never heard of Nietzsche. I used what we say no quote given because I wasn't aware there was one. It comes with being under educated I had to look up what a "militant feminists" was. The site I was just reading not sure I wanted to know.

LadyMacAlpine said:

Thanks for the link, I was getting the same blank message too.
And now that I see the picture I regret clicking on it! :eek: What was he thinking of!?! If he wants to be taken seriously, you don't walk around carrying a half dressed and probably drunk woman!

I like the last picture below, Albert at the other side of the desk of Pope Benedict, like a school boy at the Principal's office. Come to think of it, this should have been a perfect opportunity for Pope Benedict to have Albert extend his hands so he could smack them with a ruler. :rolleyes:

LadyMacAlpine said:
...When I look into Albert's eyes I still see the adorable little boy inside a man's body that needs to be held and loved. They also say all men still have a little boy in them and we females need to take care of them. How you can sperate the boys from the men is the cost of their toys.
Yes, I agree with you, LadyMacAlpine, absolutely :) Every man is a child inside! Someone likes to hide it, someone prefers to be himself. I am sure Albert is just a very Humorous, Playful and Loving person :) I cannot understand why all the pics of him (even if he is the head of state now) must be serious, sedate and ceremonious. He is still a single man. Of course, such pic could be considered as an inappropriate if he would be married or seriously dated with someone (by the way, that back and behaviour looks like NC :p ). ...Besides, it's almost impossible to control all the pics taken all over the world. And what for if you have a chance to appear as a "mere mortal"? Not shark, but playful dolphin...or gold fish ;) One way or another, we all want to be accepted as we are...sometimes mad...sometimes stupid....sometimes rudicoulos...but always sincere and open...

AquaMarine said:
Yes, I agree with you, LadyMacAlpine, absolutely :) Every man is a child inside! Someone likes to hide it, someone prefers to be himself. I am sure Albert is just a very Humorous, Playful and Loving person :) I cannot understand why all the pics of him (even if he is the head of state now) must be serious, sedate and ceremonious. He is still a single man. Of course, such pic could be considered as an inappropriate if he would be married or seriously dated with someone (by the way, that back and behaviour looks like NC :p ). ...Besides, it's almost impossible to control all the pics taken all over the world. And what for if you have a chance to appear as a "mere mortal"? Not shark, but playful dolphin...or gold fish ;) One way or another, we all want to be accepted as we are...sometimes mad...sometimes stupid....sometimes rudicoulos...but always sincere and open...
Actually I thought it was his ex-gf Naomi Campbell from some time ago. She was in Michael Jackson's video filmed in the desert that Stephanie was on. I like your signature the Grimaldi motto is 'Deo Juvante' (With God's Help)

What's the difference ...one NC ...another NC, both are in the past...
:) A few years ago I saw the phrase "Sometimes we should leave it to God" in the introduction to one good movie. It was reflection of my views on life and I decided to take it as my motto ;) It's funny, later I noticed that these words have something in common with Grimaldi' 'Deo Juvante' :)

Last edited:
British scientist Jane Goodall (C) poses next to Prince Albert of Monaco (L) after receiving the French Legion of Honour medal from the French Prime Minister Dominique de Villepin (R) at the Matignon Palace in Paris, 17 January 2005

from newscom

Attachments

• afplive942065.jpg
    afplive942065.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 208
  • gamma305970.jpeg
    gamma305970.jpeg
    29 KB · Views: 215
  • gamma305977.jpeg
    gamma305977.jpeg
    24.2 KB · Views: 267
  • gamma305979.jpeg
    gamma305979.jpeg
    24.1 KB · Views: 209
Last edited:
fanletizia said:
British scientist Jane Goodall (C) poses next to Prince Albert of Monaco (L) after receiving the French Legion of Honour medal from the French Prime Minister Dominique de Villepin (R) at the Matignon Palace in Paris, 17 January 2005

from newscom
Thanks for the photo.

Deadline Press

France - - Paris LA PRIMATOLOGUE JANE GOODALL RECOIT LA LÉGION D'HONNEUR DES MAINS DE DOMINIQUE DE VILLEPIN À MATIGNON British researcher and primatologist Jane Goodall is all smiles with her medal of 'Officier de la Legion d'honneur', one of France's more important honor, and her puppet monkey with French Prime Minister Dominique de Villepin and Prince Albert of Monaco at the hotel Matignon in Paris, France, on January 17, 2006.

kf4bj9.jpg

kf4bkn.jpg

kf4bom.jpg

kf4bpc.jpg

kf4bqr.jpg

Yahoo News Reuters/AP

World Rally Champion Sebastien Loeb of France, left, and driver Xavier Pons of Spain, center, pose with Prince Albert II of Monaco, during the presentation of their team Kronos Total Citroen, in Monaco before the 74th Monte-Carlo Rally, Wednesday, Jan. 18, 2006. The rally will start Jan. 20 from Monaco. (AP Photo/Lionel Cironneau)

Click to enlarge

I knew they would use a uniform photo for the "official" portrait. :) I'm a sucker for blue eyes and a uniform...:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom