HSH Prince Albert Current Events 7 : June 205

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Prince Albert and Nicole Coste

Lillia:

You posted that you felt it was wrong that Nicole came out with her revelations a week after Prince Rainier's funeral. I think you got your facts wrong. If I am not mistaken, Prince Rainier died on April 6. The story about Alexandre came out in the May 6 issue of Paris-Match. A few people might have gotten wind to the story a day earlier, but it was a month later, not a week. A month is a respectable enough time for mourning and why does she have to be on the Royal Family of Monaco's mourning schedule?

I've been reading everyone else's opinions, so I thought I would post a few of mine. First of all, I find it hard to believe that there's a possibility Alexandre is not Alberts...simply because I can't imagine Albert financially supporting a woman he used to date and her children just for the heck of it - I mean, he's an intelligent guy and surely doesn't go around supporting everyone he used to have a relationship with.
Next, I know that lots of people here feel that she hasn't done what's right for her child. However, maybe she feels that it is in her child's best interest to have his birthright, and maybe she felt this was the only way to go about it. For all we know, Albert could have been telling her for years that "as soon as Prince Rainier dies" etc. and maybe she believed that he would never really acknowledge her child publicly. All I'm saying is that there are ALWAYS two sides to every story. I'm not saying I agree with what she did...just that none of us knows the whole story and it seems wrong to accuse her of being the one totally in the wrong here when we will never know the whole story.
Also, like I said, I'm not "taking her side" here, but it seems that lots of people on this particular MB have it in for her for being outspoken. In actuality, if she is being honest about everything, I have to admire her for not being a wimpy pushover. She seems like a very strong person who is going to stand up for her rights and those of her child. Apparently she is not one to tolerate being "pushed around" or ignored or "hidden" or whatever.
Like I said, I don't know the whole story so I'm not taking sides, but I felt like since most everyone was taking Albert's side, I would just kinda play devil's advocate.
By the way, on all the other royal MBs I frequent people seem to be much more inclined to sympathize with Nicole.

Prince Albert and Nicole Coste

To LadyMacAlpine and Others:

Why is Nicole Coste somehow not a good mother or not acting in the best interest of her child when she came forward with this information? If this is true, the world was either going to know about it May 6 or July 6 or thereabouts. In the big scheme of things, what difference does it make? Any child of P. Albert's is going to be in the spotlight, regardless if he is married to the mother or not. So why is there a problem here and not in any other situation?

And why is Nicole Coste suppose to act out of love for Albert? Love and respect is something that has to be earned. Love is also something that can easily become past tense. Even if it ever was love, why is she obligated to love him now? They are not even married. Where was the love from him to her and Alexandre when he did not give her any documents proving paternity after his father died? What if something happened to Albert between the time of his father's death and the time he was going to make the acknowledgment? I know the possibility of that is remote, but stranger things have happened. Where would his son live after that? Not in that Paris apartment, I will tell you that. Would the Thierry LaCoste's ever admit the truth? I highly doubt it.

What you and others on this board fail to understand is that there are cultural differences here and that plays a big part in how people react and handle things. It does not make Nicole in the wrong just because you may not have done the same thing in a similar situation. In the social circles you might travel in, maybe the women are bred to put a man's needs first and to do so unconditionally. That is just not something a black lady does. She would put her man's needs and desires first as long as she feels he is doing right by her and her child. Submissiveness is a trait alien to black women. She is not going to just stay in the background and be quiet, especially where her child is concerned. She did that long enough. Also, I think Prince Albert and his "advisors" failed to understand this as well.

Remember she had to live with the uncertainty of something happening to Albert for the first 18 months of Alexandre's life and not having paternity properly established. That hung over her head all that time. Now a man in this situation who was doing right by his child would have immediately given her the documents she needed after his father died; she wouldn't have had to go to him trying to get them. She put up with this nonsense for over a year and a half from him and Thierry LaCoste. Then after his father dies, he still puts her through this crap! This is not a matter to play games with. Why would any woman in her right mind love or continue to love such a man? Any man with a mind of his own would not allow a third party to run interference between him and his child and the mother of his child.

Now I am beginning to understand why Prince Rainier comtemplated passing the throne to Princess Caroline and skipping over Albert altogether.

Thanks dreed777 and brandysays for your postings - I totally agree

brandysays said:
Lillia:

You posted that you felt it was wrong that Nicole came out with her revelations a week after Prince Rainier's funeral. I think you got your facts wrong. If I am not mistaken, Prince Rainier died on April 6. The story about Alexandre came out in the May 6 issue of Paris-Match. A few people might have gotten wind to the story a day earlier, but it was a month later, not a week. A month is a respectable enough time for mourning and why does she have to be on the Royal Family of Monaco's mourning schedule?

I took a bit of an exception to this. When you lose a loved one, you don't get over in in just a month. Healing after a death takes longer and doesn't really have a time table. Simple courtesy to a grieving family who lost their father and grandfather would say that exposing the kind of bombshell that the woman did was highly inappropriate. And there are other avenues that she could have taken other than the public one especially after a death in the family like it did for the Grimaldis. The timing of her decision was in poor taste and causes her motives to be questioned.

Well, perhaps the timing could have been better. However, for all we know, Albert could have been promising her that "the minute" his dad died, yadda yadda. Who knows? Not us. Also, even the 3 month period is nothing as far as dealing with grief (I know, having lost my dad and my sister suddenly at a very young age). All I'm saying is that none of us know the whole story. If she had waited the 3 months she still would've gotten grief from everyone for it being "so soon" I think.
I also want to say that as far as cultural differences go, I am a 40-year old Caucasian I suppose "upper middle class" woman, married, myself and all my friends are stay at home wives and/or moms. And I can GUARANTEE you that NONE of my friends would've kept quiet for this long like Nicole did. It's not just a black woman thing. In the United States, women do not just sit back and get treated like that anymore. Those are the dark ages. Men take responsibility, one way or another. And love is a 2-way street...if "your guy" doesn't love you enough to uphold and stand by you and your children, you better get smart and take matters into your own hands. Nobody is gona treat me or any one of my many friends like an embarrassment, I can tell you. You have to respect yourself to command respect from others. I apologize for getting so worked up, but like I said before, we do not know the whole story.

Aloha, I've been reading all of the well thought out posts and I must agree, this web site is harder on Nicole than Albert. Probably offering her less benefit of the doubt than she deserves. I think you said it best dreed 777 when you said we do not know the whole story....I agree. I think a lot of suspicion is aroused by a question of motive. Why? I personnaly would have sat back, quietly collected my under the table child support, lived in my free apartment and found a new man.....this is entirely my opinion...but it just seems like a more reasonalble alternative.

Aloha agian, I thought what I was trying to convey above and I think the problem with NC actions boils down to the age old concept "the ends never justify the means". It almost doesn't matter what happens now because she put her little child's face on the front of a tabloid and in the end it probably will do more harm than good. Like I said above, she had a paycheck, and an apartment. I don't get it. I have a two year old son.

leahteresa said:
Aloha agian, I thought what I was trying to convey above and I think the problem with NC actions boils down to the age old concept "the ends never justify the means". It almost doesn't matter what happens now because she put her little child's face on the front of a tabloid and in the end it probably will do more harm than good. Like I said above, she had a paycheck, and an apartment. I don't get it. I have a two year old son.
Then you are now understanding what I was trying to say about doing harm.

Nicole did give Prince Albert time to do the right thing. What he did to Nicole and Alexander was wrong. I'm not susprise that many feel that she "owes" the golden prince something. It appears that everything is about this man and his family. Some seem to forget that Nicole has a family and friends.It okay for Prince Albert and his advisor to control Nicole and Alex, but God forbid that she stand for Alex and herself.

And why is Nicole Coste suppose to act out of love for Albert? Love and respect is something that has to be earned. Love is also something that can easily become past tense. Even if it ever was love, why is she obligated to love him now? They are not even married. Where was the love from him to her and Alexandre when he did not give her any documents proving paternity after his father died? What if something happened to Albert between the time of his father's death and the time he was going to make the acknowledgment? I know the possibility of that is remote, but stranger things have happened. Where would his son live after that? Not in that Paris apartment, I will tell you that. Would the Thierry LaCoste's ever admit the truth? I highly doubt it.
No one said she had to act out of love for Albert she said she was in love with him. Love deserves respect. If Nicole's story is true and not saying it isn't she was asked to wait the respectable time of mourning then Albert would be allowed to acknowledge his son. I have no doubts that if something happened to Albert Alexandre would have been taken care of as his son he would have seen to it.

Would the Thierry LaCoste's ever admit the truth?
Yes, he would if it was Albert's wish its what lawyers do for their client even when advised against it.

What you and others on this board fail to understand is that there are cultural differences here and that plays a big part in how people react and handle things. It does not make Nicole in the wrong just because you may not have done the same thing in a similar situation. In the social circles you might travel in, maybe the women are bred to put a man's needs first and to do so unconditionally. That is just not something a black lady does. She would put her man's needs and desires first as long as she feels he is doing right by her and her child. Submissiveness is a trait alien to black women. She is not going to just stay in the background and be quiet, especially where her child is concerned. She did that long enough. Also, I think Prince Albert and his "advisors" failed to understand this as well

I see the cultural differences. Has anyone on this board besides me read about her culture? What she should have done was go the library to do research and on the Internet to learn about Albert's culture to try to fit his child into his society.

Its sort of like people in my country say if you live here learn the language and learn the culture. I am not saying to loose yours but learn to fit into the one you are living. If you have a child with a Royal not married to him you should do what is necessary to make a transition into that world. As Alexandre grew what is she going to do? This is how we do it where I am from but your Dad does it this way and we live in his. Confuse the child. Bring the two worlds together and make them fit comfortable together. <Removed conjecture>
<Removed personal comments>
Remember she had to live with the uncertainty of something happening to Albert for the first 18 months of Alexandre's life and not having paternity properly established. That hung over her head all that time. Now a man in this situation who was doing right by his child would have immediately given her the documents she needed after his father died; she wouldn't have had to go to him trying to get them. She put up with this nonsense for over a year and a half from him and Thierry LaCoste. Then after his father dies, he still puts her through this crap! This is not a matter to play games with. Why would any woman in her right mind love or continue to love such a man? Any man with a mind of his own would not allow a third party to run interference between him and his child and the mother of his child.
<Removed personal remarks>
Now a man in this situation who was doing right by his child would have immediately given her the documents she needed after his father died; she wouldn't have had to go to him trying to get them.
You are very wrong. You fail to see the situation where he is involved. Protocol doesn't allow him to make a declaration until the official mourning period is over. If all of you read everything posted you would know that.

Any man with a mind of his own would not allow a third party to run interference between him and his child and the mother of his child.
<Removed rude reply> Try sitting in Albert's shoes for a few. He lost his Dad and had a great weight placed on him to run a country even though it is small. He had a son he wasn't able to acknowledge and wanted to. Seeing what Nicole did I can invision what she might have been like those weeks leading up to it. Alexandre was fine, a happy little boy in no danger not ill or anything else. His needs were cared for. She was being more the pushy. Sorry I can't feel sorry for her due to my own situation.

Why would any woman in her right mind love or continue to love such a man?
Because love endures and understands. Its not abuse or thinking less of yourself either. All any know is Nicoles side not Alberts. Lets see what he has to say after July 6. Have a good night and good day.

Gabriella Here is the new thread for news and pictures of HSH, Prince Albert.

As there seem to be many emotions attached to the current subject, please remember to keep the discussion civil and refrain from making rude comments.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am new to the posting side of a message board, but I must hop in with my 2 cents. I apologize for the length of my post.

IMHO Nicole has forgotten some cardinal rules. But, I agree that there is probably more than enough 'blame' to go around in this sad situation.

She willingly got involved with a man who was in a very high profile position. With responsibilities to his Country and his Royal Family. He was not allowed to marry just anyone he wanted to -- even to give his child his name. She might hope for the moon but have to settle for a whole lot less.

Prince Albert is a smart man and I am sure knows all about making a Will. If, as NC states, the DNA tests prove he is the father, PA would more than likely have rewritten his "Last Will & Testament" to include his child. {Everyone should have a Will!!}
So, the question of "What would happen if God Forbid something happened to PA between birth and acknowledgement?", would be rendered mute.

By all reports he is financially supporting her beyond what a large number of very high profile men would do, and was planning to do more. I am sure to avoid any future problems, even if there was no future as a couple, PA would have taken care of all the needs of his son, at least until majority. And no one would have been able to deny his son that.

If you are trying to get any man to do what you want him to do -- the first cardinal rule is don't tick him off!

It appears over the years that one of the things that mean a whole lot to PA and most other Royals is Loyalty. And by going public, no matter her reason, would show her disloyalty to him and the child both.

In the end she might get her child recognized as PA's biological son -- but lose the war as far as getting her son an active Father!

For no matter how you look at it when the child in question is so young, unless you completely remove the Mother from the picture, he will have to deal with her for Father & Son to have any kind of relationship. And most of us have, at one time or another, found out for ourselves just how hard it is to rebuild trust (if ever you can) after it has been broken!

No one will know exactly what the true situation is until PA can speak publicly about it in July. At that time both sides of the story will be out and people can judge for themselves, if that is what they want, who is more to 'blame'. If there is any truth to this particular accusation.

The innocent victim in this sad situation is poor Alexander, because no matter what the DNA tests show he will always be known for this story. And if marriage was/is not an option for PA & NC, he will have the press and public opinion following him forever. What a sad way to grow up.

Welcome to the board. :)Well said. It is often the child that gets hurt the most in such situations.

Someone could be in a similar situation as Nicole, but every situation and relationship is different. Unless one is privy to all the dynamics of a couple's relationship, they really cannot know how they would feel in their situation. Personalities of both parties also play a large part in how they act as well as react.
I agree that what is most important here is the child's welfare and emotional well-being. Until Alexandre is a mature grown man with a fully developed background and personality, no one will know what is/was actually best for him. Life takes strange turns! Maybe we should all try to focus on the positive rather than the negative...if Alexandre is indeed Albert's child, what a wonderful thing for Albert to be a proud father who can publicly acknowledge his child. He should be able to spend more time with him not having to "hide" his visits.
No matter what Nicole's motives, whether right or wrong, it's done now, so the only productive way to manage the situation is to try to make the best of it for the child's welfare. I'm sure if Albert is the father, he will do so willingly. He seems like a caring individual. As far as Nicole, like I said, we don't really know anything about her and her situation, so it seems a little harsh to me to keep berating her for something that is already done now anyway. If she was such a bad person, surely Albert wouldn't have had such a long-lasting relationship with her :)

so it seems a little harsh to me to keep berating her for something that is already done now anyway
dreed777 u r right whats done is done and nothing can change. :(

It appears over the years that one of the things that mean a whole lot to PA and most other Royals is Loyalty. And by going public, no matter her reason, would show her disloyalty to him and the child both.

mom-n-me
loyality is very important even to regular people. this is the one thing u can take with u no matter where u live, work etc. and is the hardest quality to fine in people today.

There are lots of royal message boards out there. A good one is www.rbhq.net. They've had quite a lively discussion about the Albert & Nicole situation. A few others are:
www.members3.boardhost.com/EuropeanRoyals, www.members3.boardhost.com/Francoiberian, www.members4.boardhost.com/CronePrincess.
However, TRF is probably my favorite, cause I LOVE all the pics and folks here are great to share their pics!
I'm usually just a reader, not much of a poster. I just kinda started feeling sorry for Nicole being bashed so much when we actually have no clue why she did what she did. I am not saying I take her side, just that there are always two sides. It's pretty rare for a situation like this to develop with only one side totally in the wrong. Nobody's perfect and always in the right, not even royals. :) After all, they are human, also. I guess I feel that it's a little presumptious to just decide Albert is totally in the right just because we like and admire him (which I do, by the way). I've always tried to be fair and open-minded before forming opinions set in stone. The jury will be out on this situation forever. There's obviously no way the public can ever possibly know the whole story.

brandysays said:
To LadyMacAlpine and Others:
brandysays said:
"What you and others on this board fail to understand is that there are cultural differences here and that plays a big part in how people react and handle things. It does not make Nicole in the wrong just because you may not have done the same thing in a similar situation. In the social circles you might travel in, maybe the women are bred to put a man's needs first and to do so unconditionally. That is just not something a black lady does. She would put her man's needs and desires first as long as she feels he is doing right by her and her child. Submissiveness is a trait alien to black women."
Brandysays -- This is a very, very unfair thing for you or anyone else to try to sweep a sterotype onto black ladies or try to insult any other lady in any particular way -- no matter how noble the supposed cause; just the same, someone else would also want to stereotype women another way. It is a very, very unfortunate thing, in my opinion -- but it seems that some people, I guess, are clearly just not able to help themselves on this pathetic issue.

Notwithstanding cultural differences, which I have and do fully acknowledge and understand play a big part in how people relate to each other and to situations, no one has the place to categorize the way someone respond to anything based on their ethnicity. No matter who the person or what they have done.

Last edited:
There is only loyalty to the father of your child if he has earned it. <Removed personal comments> I'm not saying that Nicole should not be loyal (I have not heard one mean or nasty comment from her about him, therefore I think she is still loyal to him and cares for him in some way) but that her loyalty to her son now comes before that of her loyalty to Albert since he has proven himself unworthy of his word. (I do truly believe she was given the run around by Albert and his "organization" as well - which is completely unacceptable)

If you say there is loyalty to the father of your child should there not be loyalty to the mother of your child? She went through an entire pregnancy, presented him with a son, cares for him only to be hidden away for 2 yrs...which is rather a insulting rejection. Yes, he's a prince and things have to be done differently because of that, I know. Yes, there's a mourning period & protocol we all know that but isn't it obvious that if he had handled things correctly & respectfully with Nicole she would have stayed quiet for another 2 months (aside from that 2 years acknowledgement law in France) I believe she would have respected his wishes that way becuse she had already respected them for so long.
Also, he may have paid for this and that and provided for whatever but the money does not compensate for the lack of public acknowledgement from Albert for the child that Alexandre is bound to grow up and be hurt by. Either way public scrutiny would have been inevitable for the child eventually. The press would have found out sooner or later.

I mean really, this prince lied to her, intimidated her with his "people", hid her and Alexandre away - and who knows what else....They are not married, why should she be loyal to him, it seems all he does is hurt her! :(
I'm not saying Nicole is innocent either.

This is my opinion, don't freak out and outline all of Alberts actions because I am well aware of them!

Last edited by a moderator:
since albert and his two sisters are in mourning. what do they do? is it time for reflection on their father's life and what they plan to do with their lives? can someone spell it out for me pls. ;)

Last edited:
I'm not sure if I should put this or not -- mainly becuase it is not so special an article. It’s an article from le Point. I do not say that this publication is great or that they know everything. But they seem to know a little of something. Maybe the lady was trying to make the best of something that turned bad, I do not know. Certainly I do not know how I would have handled that thing.

But you have to look at it for your self and take it with a 'Big-Grain-Of-Salt' as they say.

Les Dessous D’un Scoop

<<L’enfant secret d’Albert de Monaco>>: c’est sans doute un des plus beaux scoops de ces cinq dernières années! Une exclusivité vendue en Allemagne, en Italie, en France et reprise en Angleterre, en Espagne…et dans les médias du monde entier. En France, c’est Paris Match qui a tiré le gros lot, dopant ses ventes à des niveaux inespérés. Les premières estimations font état du million d’exemplaires vendues.

Tout commence il y a six mois environ. Par une trahison. Deux ressortissants togolais répondant aux noms Sims et Romuald, roulant Jaguar et se disant proches de Nicole Coste, la maman de petit Alexandre, font le tour des agencies avec des photos de l’enfant. Sims est en réalité un cousin de Nicole Coste. Et, selon toute vraisemblance, il l’a abusée avec des photos qu’elle lui avait confiées à titre privé. Les Togolais, qui estiment (surestiment) au depart leur coup à plus de 150 000 euros, se proposent d’indiquer aux paparazzi les prochains rendez-vous secrets entre le père présumé et son enfant. Contactée, l’agence Angeli décline l’offre. Sipa aussi. Pour ces agencies, le coup paraît hasardeux et le palais risque, et retour, de leur retirer leur accréditations sur le Rocher. Le magazine Stern aurait, lui proposé 75 000 euros avant de se rétracter faute de pouvoir obtenir une copie de l’acte notarié de reconnaissance de l’enfant par Albert. Informés à leur tour, les Allemands de Bunte contactent les deux plus célèbres paparazzi, Pascal Rostain et Bruno Mouron, qui ont déjà à leur palmarès le scoop sur Mazarine et beaucoup d’autres. Les deux compères de l’agence Sphinx demandent carte blance à Bunte. Ils savant que l’histoire ne serait pas assez crédible sans l’interview-confession de la mère. Il leur faudra des mois pour la convaincre. C’est finalement les révélations de la presse brittanique sur l’existence prétendue d’une autre fille cachée du prince Albert aux Etat-Unis qui la décideront à coopérer avec Rostain et Mouron. Ces derniers se rétribuent avec le ventes de leur reportage photo. Paris Match envoie Arnaud Bizot pour l’interview et Bunte une autre journaliste qui réalise huit heures d’entretien sur magnétophone. Il semble bien que les deux mystérieux Togolais aient touché de l’argent, un peu d’argent…Quant à Nicole Coste, elle n’a pas empoché un centime et n’a su qu’après coup qu’elle avait été roulée par Sims.

En France, l’affaire pourrait connaître d’autres rebondissements. Car des fuites provenant de la concurrence en direction de Grimaldi ont constraint Paris Match à accélérer la parution du reportage.

Last edited:
lillia
pleas take pity on me for not applying myself in french studies. i cant read what u have posted. can u translate it please?
just looking at the article all i can make out something about nicole's cousin, getting paid for some photos, united states thrown in there too, its just not making any sense to me.

okay, let's see if I can get some real sense into this mess. There are two sides. We all know that. So far only one has been brave (not foolish) to stand up. Knowing very well she would loose the man.

I am in a situation very similar if not too close to prince Albert's and Nicole. here are two prominent politicians in a state in the US. Both are married to their spouses, but some time ago found each other alone at a function and from that moment on went on in a secret relationship. The relationship lasted four years. A child was born and a place for the child was found. An apartment, where during the days they both could go and meet and spend time with the child. At this time, one household knew of the affair but the other one did not. So it was concealed due to the public responsibility.

Finally the wife of the male politician found out and created a great scandal. The whole public found out and all the promises, the conversations, the plans, the deals that were made in that apartment disapeared as soon as the birds fly by. The female politician brings the child home and decides to risk all and brings the child public and continues to seek higher political office. She is been blamed, particulary by the male politician's friends as an oportunist. Taking advantage of the situation to get back at him for not leaving his wife for the life of this woman and child.

What it is not understood is that during those four years, many trips abroad and within the states, including offices in Washington, is the constant talk between them as to what would happen to them and their child. Their life together and the way to get it acomplish. but once the bad news are out, he hides in his house, blames her for going public and everyone bashes her for her un loyaly to the man that gave her a child, got an apartment to keep the child safe.

But he forgot the very esence of a woman. being a mother and wanting was is best for the child and that she had a family at her main house, with a husband that kept the other children safe for her while her politics evolve. Now she is looking for child support and legal recognition of the child by the father. And she is perceived as bad? an oportunist? un loyal? Until when are we going to put a man's world ahead of a woman's?

He knew what he was doing. She knew what she was doing. They stayed together for that time until it was discovered, and when everything colapsed he ran and hid. Now Nicole is looking for what SHE thinks is right, being support for her child or revenge from her boyfriend. For what ever it is, it is her loss. Let her grieve it. let her set herself free from all. Perhaps she was tired of living in that apartment being unable to be herself. perhaps this is liberation for her and her child.

Responsibility if we are to judge comes from a man first, after all we are defending his side so much, why not put it right on his court. he is the reinging prince. he can make exceptions. he no longer waits for his father. he could have done better, and simply enough he choose not to. Just not to.

Shame to him for being so irresponsible. Hiding her in an apartment. and I don't care how much it cost or what he provided for her and her family. She deserved respect as a human being first, second as a woman and third as the mother of the child they share, and last if any for any feeling he might have had for her.

i made my peace. I said it and I can live free now.

i'm really not looking at albert with rose color glasses. since he had relations with her, knowing his poisition in life he should use protection. on the other hand nicole's timing was wrong too. the man just lost his father. why couldnt she wait 3 mos? she'd waited 22 mos what is another 3 mos?
he mika i see u r still on the thread can u translante what lillia posted, please?

Underneath Of the Scoop:

It is undoubtedly one of most beautiful the scoops of these five last years! An exclusiveness sold in Germany, in Italy, in France and re-told in England, in Spain... and in the media of the whole world. In France, it is Paris Match which drew the first prize, doping its sales on unhoped-for levels. The first estimates state of the million copies of sales. All this starts approximately six months ago. By a treason. Two nationals togolais answering the names Sims and Romuald, travelling in a Jaguar and being close to Nicole Coste, the mom of small Alexandre, make the rounds of the agencies with photographs of the child. Sims is actually a cousin of Nicole Coste. And, according to any probability, it deceived it with photographs that she had entrusted to him on a purely private basis. The men from Togo, which estimates (over-estimate) at the beginning their very big story at more than 150 000 euros, propose to indicate to the paparazzi the next secret appointments between the supposed father and his child.

Contacted, the Angeli agency declines the offer. Sipa too. For these agencies, the coup appears hazardous and (too risky for their taste, I think this is) and return, to withdraw their accreditations to them on the Rock (Monaco, I think this is). The Stern magazine, would have proposed 75 000 euros to him before retracting fault of being the ability to obtain a copy of (the birth certificate, I believe these is) recognition of the child by Albert. Informed in their turn, the Germans of Bunte contact two more famous paparazzi, Pascal Rostain and Bruno Mouron, which already have with their prize list the scoop on Mazarine and much of others. The two accomplices of the Sphinx agency request cart blance from Bunte. They know certainly that these history would not be credible enough without the interview-confession of the mother. It will take them months to convince it. It is finally the revelations of the brittanic press on the alleged existence of another hidden girl of prince Albert in the United States what decided her to cooperate with Rostain and Mouron. The latter are remunerated with the sales of their photo report. Paris Match sends Arnaud Bizot for the interview and Bunte another journalist who carries out eight hours of (interview- I think this is) on tape recorder. It seems well that both mysterious Togolais touched money, a little money... As for Nicole Coste, she did not take any centime and knew only afterwards that she had been rolled by Sims. En France, the business could know other bounces ( I do not know how to translate that nicely). Because of the escapes coming from competition in direction of Grimaldi have constraint Paris Match to accelerate the publication of the report.

(its awful but I tried). See it with a "big grain of salt" becuase its not so nice, but that is what they put in the magazine. Author name is Jean-Francois Jaquier.

If I mix up in the translation, please someone correct that (and then forgive me).

Last edited:
Lillia, thanks for the translation.
Aloha

I get this translation very close to the other.

Lower parts Of Scoop

< < the secret child of Albert of Monaco > >: it is undoubtedly
one of most beautiful the scoops of these five last years! An
exclusiveness sold in Germany, in Italy, in France and recovery in
England, in Spain... and in the media of the whole world. In France,
it is Paris Match which drew the first prize, doping its sales on
unhoped-for levels. The first estimates make state of the million
specimens sold

All starts approximately six months ago. By a treason. Two Togolese
nationals answering the names Sims and Romuald, travelling Jaguar and
being close to Nicole Coste, the mom of small Alexandre, make the turn
of the agencies with photographs of the child. Sims is actually a
cousin of Nicole Coste. And, according to any probability, it deceived
it with photographs that she had entrusted to him on a purely private
basis. The Togolese, who estimates (over-estimate) at the beginning
their blow at more than 150 000 euros, proposes to indicate to
the paparazzi the next secret appointments between the supposed father
and his child. Contacted, the Angeli agency declines the offer. Sipa
too. For these agencies, the blow appears hazardous and the palate
risks, and return, to withdraw their accreditations to them on the
Rock. The Stern magazine, would have proposed 75 000 euros to
him before retracting fault of being able to obtain a copy of the notarial
act of recognition of the child by Albert. Informed in their turn, the
Germans of Bunte contact both more famous paparazzi, Pascal Rostain
and Bruno Mouron, which already have with their prize list the scoop
on Mazarine and much of others. The two accomplices of the Sphinx
agency request chart blance from Bunte. They erudite that the history
would not be credible enough without the interview-confession of the
mother. It will take them months to convince it. They is finally the
revelations of the brittanic press on the alleged existence of another
hidden girl of prince Albert to State-Plain who will decide it to
cooperate with Rostain and Mouron. The latter are remunerated with the
sales of their photo report. Paris Match sends Arnaud Bizot for the
interview and Bunte another journalist who carries out eight hours of
maintenance on tape recorder. It seems well that the two mysterious
Togolese touched money, a little money... As for Nicole Coste, she
did not empoché a centime and knew only afterwards that she had been
rolled by Sims.

In France, the business could know other bounces. Because of the
escapes coming from competition in direction of Grimaldi have
constraint Paris Match to accelerate the publication of the report.

Interesting isn't it that it was six months before the release and Rainier was still alive and not in the hospital. Such a secret she was to keep how did they get the pictures? How did they learn he was the alleged father? She had to have told the secret she promised to keep. Why did she want the papers so bad?

Mika, very insightful post. Thank you for sharing it. :)

All very good questions, LadyMacAlpine.

If she had been told to wait until things were settled with the family, they were not anticipating the death of Rainier at that time, nor the mourning to follow. There would have been no reason for her to go to the papers unless she were panicky over getting the child registered at Albert's son with the government...but why not talk to Albert about that?

Having these mysterious names of people suddenly pulled from thin air makes me suspect that there is some damage control and back peddling going on now. If these people existed why weren't they mentioned before? And if they had betrayed her so badly by leaking the story, where did they get her personal photos from, and why did she give interviews to the magazines and allow them to take pictures of her playing with her child? Where are these people now?

There are some very unsettling things happening with this story.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom