HSH Prince Albert Current Events 20 : Oct.2006 - Dec.2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
kaffir said:
The Kalorama neighborhood is lovely. I wonder how come now PA decides to spend all the money to buy and staff an embassy if they've done without it for so many years? Maybe he is looking to expand business ties?

Because now Albert is in charge of the checkbook not Rainier.;)

Hi All

I work just down the street from the Kalorama neigbhorhood. I work at the National Zoo. On the days I drive, (I usually metro), I come right through the Kalorama area on Connecticut Avenue. I will now have to take a detour :rolleyes: if I find out what street its on.

Michelle

Here is a very nice additional pic to the ones I already posted last week when Albert visited a retirement home funded by the Red Cross Monaco
Monte Carlo, Monaco on 14.12.06. It's so nice to see how happy the old lady is - l'agence:

Albert and an old lady

Yes, Iceflower I agree, that is a lovely picture of Prince Albert and a senior in the retirement center. Thanks for sharing..:flowers:

MichelleR said:
Hi All

I work just down the street from the Kalorama neigbhorhood. I work at the National Zoo. On the days I drive, (I usually metro), I come right through the Kalorama area on Connecticut Avenue. I will now have to take a detour :rolleyes: if I find out what street its on.

Michelle
Hi Michelle, welcome to the forum!! I hope you enjoy!!:flowers:

lynda said:
Yes, Iceflower I agree, that is a lovely picture of Prince Albert and a senior in the retirement center. Thanks for sharing..:flowers:

I'm glad you liked it as well, lynda :flowers:
Here are some totally different pics from yesterday, in my eyes Albert is quite brave ;) :)
"Prince Albert II of Monaco takes part in the charity Christmas bathing in Monaco, Sunday 24 December 2006. The aim of the charity Christmas bath is to collect money for Thai children. Each participant has to pay at least 10 Euros. All the benefit will be go to the Thai After Tsunami Schooling Aid (TATSA), Monaco charity association." - anp
Albert 1 Albert 2

Iceflower, these recent pictures of PA participating in a swim charity are really good. I was amazed of how much weight he lost. I compared the recent pictures to the ones posted from last year on this forum from another swim charity. I was really surprised of how healthy he looks now. :ohmy: He must have lost at least 60 pounds or better.:shock:
PA really looks great. I hope he continues his weight loss program.:)

Thanks for sharing the pictures.:flowers:

Happy Holidays to everyone.:santa:

Nice swim photos of Albert. He looks good. More importantly, he looks happy. :flowers:

iceflower said:
I'm glad you liked it as well, lynda :flowers:
Here are some totally different pics from yesterday, in my eyes Albert is quite brave ;) :)
"Prince Albert II of Monaco takes part in the charity Christmas bathing in Monaco, Sunday 24 December 2006. The aim of the charity Christmas bath is to collect money for Thai children. Each participant has to pay at least 10 Euros. All the benefit will be go to the Thai After Tsunami Schooling Aid (TATSA), Monaco charity association." - anp
Albert 1 Albert 2

I love these pics of him. He seems so young and carefree.

lynda said:
Iceflower, these recent pictures of PA participating in a swim charity are really good. I was amazed of how much weight he lost. I compared the recent pictures to the ones posted from last year on this forum from another swim charity. I was really surprised of how healthy he looks now. :ohmy: He must have lost at least 60 pounds or better.:shock:
PA really looks great. I hope he continues his weight loss program.:)

Thanks for sharing the pictures.:flowers:

Happy Holidays to everyone.:santa:

Oh my...he does look good!!! I don't know if he's lost 60 lbs but it was definitely at least 25...I hope it wasn't due to recent job stress.

Someone should do a side by side from last year's photo...

My goodness, he does look so young! I hope he's feeling as great as he looks. :)

Albert looks great!!! :wub: It is nice to see him looking so happy too.:) :)

Glistening Seas

:) wow i'm sure all of us would like to know the name of his trainer. that's super. it's great that he could do so much at this time of year great crowd for charity. happy holidays to all :)

Time to start a new thread.

You can find Part 21 here.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom