HSH Prince Albert Current Events 18 : May 2006 - July 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lunagirl said:
Can someone post the pictures of Albert snuggling with the mystery woman at the World Cup?

It says:
Prince Albert of Monaco with an unidentified blond girl at the WM Nights for the finale held at the Felix nightclub
Berlin, Germany - 09.07.06

http://www.am-ende-des-tages.de/g/060709-albert-von-monaco-wm/index-0002.html

But it seems that she's the wife of a good friend of Albert's but who knows! :p

http://www.bild.t-online.de/BTO/leute/aktuell/2006/07/11/klatsch-wm-party/klatsch-wm-party.html

The summer exhibition at the Grimaldi Forum is opening today. It is called New York and there should be some pics around soon, since Albert usually attends these events.

Some from Polfoto

Prince Albert II at the opening of 'New York, New York' modern Art exhibition - Monaco
Prince Albert II of Monaco attends the opening of 'New York, New York' modern Art exhibition held at Grimaldi Forum in Monaco on July 13, 2006. The exhibition is celebrating from July 14th to September 10th, 2006 fifty years of New York art, architecture, photography , film and video. Photo by Marco Piovanotto/ABACAPRESS.COM

Attachments

• ImageHandlerServlet1.jpg
    ImageHandlerServlet1.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 274
  • ImageHandlerServlet2.jpg
    ImageHandlerServlet2.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 210
  • ImageHandlerServlet3.jpg
    ImageHandlerServlet3.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 211
  • ImageHandlerServlet4.jpg
    ImageHandlerServlet4.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 219
  • ImageHandlerServlet5.jpg
    ImageHandlerServlet5.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 263
  • ImageHandlerServlet6.jpg
    ImageHandlerServlet6.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 284
  • ImageHandlerServlet.jpg
    ImageHandlerServlet.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 217
The pinkie returns! :) :p

Sorry for the waste of posting space... but it is kinda cute.
Funny how when you've noticed this kind of thing it keeps getting your attention.

Ghislaine said:

I have been back for a while, thanks. :D ;)

Are you referring to the blonde in the pink dress or Albert's nervous twitch??? BTW, who is the blonde? She's doing a lot of talking so I'm assuming either the artist or the curator.

Ghislaine said:

Sorry for the waste of posting space... but it is kinda cute.
Funny how when you've noticed this kind of thing it keeps getting your attention.

I've noticed Prince Charles doing the same thing only he has a pinky ring to twist around. When you think about it, he really would look silly with his arms at his sides all the time. I guess just standing with you hands clasped gets pretty boring too.

I'm a student and during one of our courses we talked about how you should behave in a formal situation. ( the posture, voice, body language...) It is right to hold your arms in a way PA is holding and if you're holding a presentation or something it is recomendable to hold something in your hands, a pen or reminder cards, because a lot of people don't know what to do with arms in such situations. So The thing PA is doing is pretty much a reflex in such situations, something he was probably taught and it sticked.

Magny-Cours, FRANCE: The former bassist of the pop music band Pink Floyd Roger Waters (L) and Prince Albert II of Monaco speak during a lunch, 14 July 2006 in Magny-Cours, two days before the Formula one Grand Prix of France

from getty

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 210
More pictures of Albert at the museum opening in New York (From Bruno Press):

Attachments

• Albert 2.jpg
    Albert 2.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 205
  • Albert 10.jpg
    Albert 10.jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 260
  • Albert 9.jpg
    Albert 9.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 261
  • Albert 8.jpg
    Albert 8.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 216
  • Albert 7.jpg
    Albert 7.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 204
  • Albert 6.jpg
    Albert 6.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 251
  • Albert 5.jpg
    Albert 5.jpg
    12.4 KB · Views: 181
  • Albert 4.jpg
    Albert 4.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 209
  • Albert 3.jpg
    Albert 3.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 233
  • Albert.jpg
    Albert.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 191
One last picture (From Bruno Press):

Attachments

• Albert 11.jpg
    Albert 11.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 248
soCal girl said:
More pictures of Albert at the museum opening in New York (From Bruno Press):
Just to correct a little mistake here: the opening wasn't in New York, but here in Monaco at the Grimaldi Forum. The exhibition is called New york (last years was Africa).

paca said:
Just to correct a little mistake here: the opening wasn't in New York, but here in Monaco at the Grimaldi Forum. The exhibition is called New york (last years was Africa).

:eek: :D Whoops! Thanks for the correction paca. I guess I read the Bruno Press caption too hastily. I just saw the words "museum" and "New York" and kind of just put them together.;)

tbhrc said:
Some from Polfoto

What are your dreaming Albie about? ;)
...He is looking like he is somewhere there and not in the exhibition hall...

Prince Albert of Monaco to visit Newport for jazz festival

July 20, 2006
NEWPORT, R.I. --Prince Albert II of Monaco will attend opening night of the heralded Newport Jazz festival next month, a festival spokeswoman said.
Article Tool.
Albert's visit also will be celebrated with a private cocktail party and a gala event at two of the city's Gilded Age mansions.

His trip coincides with the 50th anniversary of the 1956 film "High Society," which was partially filmed in Newport and starred the prince's mother, Grace Kelly, along with Frank Sinatra, Bing Crosby and Louis Armstrong. Albert is the only son of Kelly and Prince Rainier.

http://www.boston.com/news/local/rhode_island/articles/2006/07/20/prince_albert_of_monaco_to_visit_newport_for_jazz_festival/

Time to close this thread and to start a new one. You can find it here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom