HSH Prince Albert Current Events 15 : Jan.2006 - Feb.2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really don't think that he would subject her to such a worldwide public spotlight unless he was very serious about her. It just wouldn't be fair to her and he knows it.
As far as "The ones we haven't seen -are the ones to watch out for..."He has been probably been seeing her on and off for years behind the public's back. They have obviously reconnected and she was probably the one who helped him through one of the worst years of his life..
He knows that this woman will be on the cover of every European gossip magazine within 2 days---He wouldn't choose to canoodle at the olympics unless she was the "real deal"--(He wouldn't be that mean)
This wasn't just a ball or charity event--She was in a "princess suit" by his side whilst they talked to Princess Anne and world representatives...He could have just attended some sporting events with her--but no---he was publicly easing her into a role.
His "personal holiday" in her country was lengthy--I bet he met her parents...Reminds me of a holiday time 50 years ago when Rainier came to see Grace at the Kelly home....:)

That lady is very pretty. She would make a beautiful princess. If he trully loves her, wedding bells will soon be ringing, folks! Be prepared.. I'm very happy for Albert..

P.S. The pic where Albert kisses her hand is just.. romantic!!

pinklady1991 said:
I think I agree with paca...it is best to wait and see, but, teense...isn't it pretty to think that PA found happiness after all of the turmoil of '05. I'm not sure what to think right now...I wouldn't say he's deeply in love...obviously smitten...and having a good time...so that could mean a lot of things. Her career is over (swimming) but I dunno...I still think it's the ones we don't see that we have to worry about.

Do you think we should abandon plans, paca?

LadyM...I don't know whether to laugh or be frightened...

I agree with you, I don't think it shows someone deeply in love, it shows a guy having a good time. And they are very well aware of being on camera as you can see, so they might take a lot of it as joking for the camera. Also he has known her for a number of years like so many others. ANd I'm sorry but I jus don't think that warmed up relations work tha well. There are usually reasons why it didn't work before. I know it can work, but I'm not of those faithful ones.

Besides if she has been such an important person in his life, where was she in his most important period in life? Wouldn't you want the person you are deeply in love with to share your sorrows and your joy? Maybe I missed it, but I haven't seen her at the funeral, the avenenment or the enthronement.

Also would he invite one of his former GFs to an event to have her picture taken, when he is a few weeks later at the Olympics with his supposed GF? Even if she knows it's over, wouldn't that public presentation of an old GF hurt her feelings? And what if he continues to help out his other old GFs like that giving them a bit of a publicity boost, how long do you think a woman on his side will accept that? I just can't believe that any woman would just sit back and not experience a jealousy crisis once in a while. Besides wasn't he still testing others in the final months of last year before taking off to South Africa? No matter what you guys said in the other thread about his public and private dating, IMO a guy who needs to date other women while he is in some sort of relationship, is not in love with any one except maybe himself. And what is the problem with dating the same woman privately and publicly? Wills is doing it with Kate for years and I think they are doing rather well and we all know what the british papparazzi are like, besides the worlds interest in his dates is infinetly higher then in PAs dating.

So I agree with Lady Mac, it is not over till it's over. Until then I hope he is having a good time and has a huge stack of condoms packed;) :D .

pinklady1991 said:
Paca, the interview is 5 years old...I think he would have heard about it now. He must be interested if he's with her all these years later especially with all of the photos of them together. Then again, last fall he said he wasn't with anyone and wasn't looking -- could this just be Dream Date Part II? (I know I'm obsessing, but it was a little stressful at work today and I really could have done without that third latte...I could do the ski jump right now...without skis!:eek: )
:D :D Relax pink, JUst watch what is happening after the OLympics. He is always interested in pretty women, see what happens. They all pop up eventually again. Maybe she wants to do modeling or sth ad needs the press talking. So he kissed her hand, We have seen him do much more kissing and hugging in public ( at least I have seen pics a few years back), so these pics are pretty subtle.

And I still think it matters how she talked in details to the press about their first date. I don't think it was necessary, if she thought that he was more interested, to give these details, so why did she do it?

Intimate moments between Prince Albert & Charlene Wittstock... :p

and funny ones... :D :D

(from Abaca)

ps. I guess Abaca shifted their aim to cover the opening ceremony, to Albert & Charlene.. i can't believe how many pictures they took... :rolleyes: :D

I hope that prince Albert finally happy may be with a crease!
And that he soon get married and have children he is so sweet with children!

Nah.

I don't see her as 'the one'. Not from the pics we have here, anyway. If she were his future Mrs., and they've known each other since 2001 as the article suggests, then why on earth didn't he drop NC like a hot rock before the baby was even a twinkle, and devote his attention to Charlene? Me thinks she is just another in the string of lovelies that he's paraded around over the years. NC was in the background, while he dated who....Mary Something, Alicia Warlick, Charlene, and whomever else he could ask out. Just looks like he's having fun with yet another female friend to me.

Besides, this one has already been talking to the press. It wasn't negative stuff but still, it shows a certain lack of common sense on her part.

Just my opinions....for what they're worth. (Anybody got change for a nickle?) :cool:

Bunkycat said:
I don't see her as 'the one'. Not from the pics we have here, anyway. If she were his future Mrs., and they've known each other since 2001 as the article suggests, then why on earth didn't he drop NC like a hot rock before the baby was even a twinkle, and devote his attention to Charlene? Me thinks she is just another in the string of lovelies that he's paraded around over the years. NC was in the background, while he dated who....Mary Something, Alicia Warlick, Charlene, and whomever else he could ask out. Just looks like he's having fun with yet another female friend to me.

Besides, this one has already been talking to the press. It wasn't negative stuff but still, it shows a certain lack of common sense on her part.

Just my opinions....for what they're worth. (Anybody got change for a nickle?) :cool:
Totally agree with you and can just repeat what I said before: old habbits die hard. Which is why I personally don't see him marry any time soon. But he is having fun, so who can blame him.

I think they both look quite happy and at ease with each other.
:) :)

Paca and Bunkycat, I agree with your comments.

There is a big difference in how people in power handle the girl/boy friends and the potential spouse. The current blond companion appears to fit into the girlfriend category.

February 11, 2006
TURIJN Olympic winter game Prince Albert (Monaco) and partner on the bleachers during the 5000 meters in the Oval Lingotto
ANP PHOTO ROBERT

nmzwxu.jpg

They do seem to get along very well in the pictures and it will certainly be exciting to see if there is some long-term potential. I hope that Prince Albert does find the love of his life and get married. Aside from the wonderful benefits of marriage and family, I'm sure a wife would be a tremendous support in his role as Prince.

Is it just me or does anyone else find that there are some vague familiarities between Charlotte and the Duchess of Cornwall? I think both women have some very nice features.... it seems to me that some of their facial structures (lips, smile, etc.) are somewhat similar.

Last edited:
grevinnan said:
There is a big difference in how people in power handle the girl/boy friends and the potential spouse. The current blond companion appears to fit into the girlfriend category.

grevinnan, hmmm interesting point. What difference(s) might one look for when trying to see if someone was a potential spouse?
Thank you.

Freedom said:
grevinnan, hmmm interesting point. What difference(s) might one look for when trying to see if someone was a potential spouse?
Thank you.

I'm curious, too. BTW, I heard it sometime ago that there are girls you date and the girls you marry. Is this was you were trying to say?

I really did not make too much of the pics....I mean, I've seen a ton just like em.....Maybe he's just on a date. He has taken a Lot of women to public events, including NC. He probably couldn't keep women around too long if tried to put them in a closet. I mean, after a while any respectable woman is going to become uncomfortable with that kind of arrangement. I've always thought he just sort of leads his life, dates, goes out, has a good time, and doesn't worry too much about the next day's headlines. I mean, if it happens all the time and the press is tailing you......what else can a guy do? I also think that he does not make any promises of monogomy to any women and those who share his company understand that's pretty much how it is.

Aloha, good to be back. I'm in my last trimester of pregnancy so I've been absent but watching from time to time.....

I wish you well leahteresa.

So I was browsing on other MBs, and on rbhq.net, one poster commented on the 20-year difference between PA and CS. Another poster said that there could be something more or else why would he take her to such a high profile event? Yet another posted that PA has sunk to yet another level, acting so childish...But my question is, doesn't love make us feel giddy and all?

Do you think that their apperance only for the purpose of public stunts? And for whose benefits may I ask?

suPeRgiRL! said:
Do you think that their apperance only for the purpose of public stunts? And for whose benefits may I ask?

And thus the speculations begin, including my very own. I have a feeling that this girl will be followed everywhere she goes from now on.

It could very well be something of a publicity stunt for her. Don't Olympic hopefuls need some sponsors while they train? From a post above, it seems like she'll start training for Beijing in the next few months. Doesn't hurt if you're PA's belle of the moment.

Exactly, she needs sponsors and those often use them as models, so basically the same kind of thing that he did for Tasha (and still does). So basically she's giving him a good time, she is collecting what she gets out of the publicity. ANd for a 28 year old to find a sponsor for swimming (she will be 30 in Beijing and that is fairly aged for a swimmer) should be difficult. And she is ambitious.

As to future princess, I'm sorry, but I really don't see her there. I tried to picture her in that role and judging what MC is like, and I'm sorry, but I just get the feeling, that it wouldn't work. And yes I think her age has to do with it too. She wouldn't be CP and have some sort of time to get used to the job and be somewhat sheltered, she would have to jump straight in. As an athlete she should have some experience with the press by now. so that would help. And also the way of life that an athlete needs to leed in order to be successful gives her some qualities for the job, but with the kind of people she will be dealing with here and the support that PA will need, she would have to have had a different kind of training IMO.

But I think we should move this discussion into the wife thread and leave this for other things.

http://www.news24.com/News24/South_Africa/News/0,,2-7-1442_1879674,00.html

Prince Albert eyes SA girl
12/02/2006 13:02 - (SA)

Johannesburg - Prince Albert of Monaco was featured on the front page of a South African newspaper on Sunday in a picture that could shed light on the eligible bachelor's recent interest in the country.
He is shown kissing the hand of a smiling blonde, named in the photograph taken at the opening of Turin Winter Olympic games on Friday as 23-year-old local Olympic swimming champion Charlene Wittstock, by the Sunday Times newspaper. The couple first met at the Mare Nostrum swimming championships in Monaco in 2001, according to paper.

paca said:
But I think we should move this discussion into the wife thread and leave this for other things.
I agree with the conversation moving to another thread this is photo's of Albert at the Olympics what I made the other thread for posting them in. It is the first time he took a woman to the Olympics and photographed with. Claudia use to attend a dinner or two with him but one of his gf's staying with him stayed out of the public eye. If I am correct he would invite ladies from the Olympics to the dinners.

Money makes any man irresistible, and Albert knows it! Albert, for me, is one of the most unnattractive Princes around but that living bank we call Monaco makes him a magnet for drop dead gorgeous ladies. Her looks could be more fitting for Andrea, who looks the mediterranean playboy part better than his uncle and almost as well as Rainier himself.

rarotonga said:
I wish you well leahteresa.

So I was browsing on other MBs, and on rbhq.net, one poster commented on the 20-year difference between PA and CS. Another poster said that there could be something more or else why would he take her to such a high profile event? Yet another posted that PA has sunk to yet another level, acting so childish...But my question is, doesn't love make us feel giddy and all?

They are also 20 years apart too? :eek: Now, imagine Prince Charles of England dating some one in the Kate Middletown age range. That's tabloid heaven there.
I think he is showing off so Nicole can see he has moved on and she does not stand a chance to go back to him. Then the age difference speaks volumes that she is just the toy for the month that he soon will discard. He should just get married and give an heir to the country instead of this window shopping for dates like an aging school boy. :rolleyes:

The photo of Albert kissing her hand was on the front of our sunday newspaper (Sunday Times).

I am not sure of her age though as some people say 23 others 28. The paper reports that they first met in 2001 at the Mare Nostrum swimming championships in Monaco.

LadyS said:
The photo of Albert kissing her hand was on the front of our sunday newspaper (Sunday Times).

I am not sure of her age though as some people say 23 others 28. The paper reports that they first met in 2001 at the Mare Nostrum swimming championships in Monaco.
Yes and in that paper it also said that at the time she was 23. I got her age from a sports site and there it says she was born 25.01.1978 which has her just turned 28.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom