HSH Prince Albert Current Events 13 : Nov.2005 - Dec.2005

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gabriella

Royal Highness
Country
United States
Welcome to the newest thread dedicated to all the latest news and pictures of Albert. Happy Posting!

You can find the previous thread here

Please remember to give credit to your sources when posting articles and photos. Also remember that only new photos never before posted should be attached to the forum and all others should be hosted via an image hosting company.

Apparently (as stated by a seemingly reliable source) the stunning blonde resembled Grace so much because she is her niece, Ginna Le Vine...so just Al's cousin and not a new girlfriend,

Kisses

Yes, saw her pictures in another board and he was was with 2 of his cousins very pretty both of them. And it seemed the Grace awards were fun even thou as some new yorker like to put it there were not A-1 celebrities.

Thanks for confirming what I had read; couldn't you post the picture of the cousins? I've only seen some of the Kelly relatives, and I'd be interested in seeing pics of the others...

Thanks in advance,

Kisses

"Well but what if PA's full name was on birth certificate? is it something a hospital checks I mean no red flag if it doesnt say Prince Albert. Who determines it."

I'm not sure I understand your question but his name could not have been on an american birth certificate without his permission, it's illegal in the US. In France, I have no idea how that works.

leahteresa said:
"Well but what if PA's full name was on birth certificate? is it something a hospital checks I mean no red flag if it doesnt say Prince Albert. Who determines it."

I'm not sure I understand your question but his name could not have been on an american birth certificate without his permission, it's illegal in the US. In France, I have no idea how that works.

If his name is on the birth certificate, does that mean somebody else would have signed as him or does the father have to give a written consent when not present. I don't understand. I mean if that would be the case I could say when I have a child that his father is George Clooney.

About US law, I have to correct you. In the US, a woman can put any person down as the father on the birth certificate. She doesn't need anyone's permission. If she had a child with a man but married another man, for example, she can put her husband down as the father if she wants.

I think I read in this forum somewhere that Prince Albert is on his son's birth certificate. But I also remember reading in here that the French laws about this are different from the US. I don't remember the specifics, but I remember there was some confusion because of the differences. Sorry I'm not much help about that. :eek:

donatella said:
If his name is on the birth certificate, does that mean somebody else would have signed as him or does the father have to give a written consent when not present. I don't understand. I mean if that would be the case I could say when I have a child that his father is George Clooney.
Considering you are a male and 62 years old I would hope you would say you are the father.

If Albert's name is on the birth certificate someone else had to have signed as him since he has said more then once Alexandre is his only known child to him meaning no others and it would have been fraud with a legal document and grounds for him to sue. She filed a law suit against Albert to determine paternity and then again contacted his attorney after the story of Alexandre came out for the same reason I would assume. He thought she had dropped the issue. If his name does appear she would have no reason to contact his attorney if the matter had been settled once he gave permission to add his name. She wouldn't need to keep hiding from the press, but take to them the proof to clear her name which she won't even do with an ultra sound or medical records that would support her claim Jazmin was concieved in the time she was in Monaco and was in fact born premature. There is also Bruce MacCormick who my source says doesn't personally know her as he claims but is making money off her fighting her cause. None of it would be necessary if he signed as the father. Correct?

In the State of Florida as in others a woman can give her child any last name she wants as I did with mine. Now when I was in the hospital I proof read the information being submitted to the state and found a name in the space listed as father which I had them remove. Had I not told them my Dad whose name I gave as emergancy contact was my father he would have been named my childs father without question.

CasiraghiTrio About US law, I have to correct you. In the US, a woman can put any person down as the father on the birth certificate. She doesn't need anyone's permission. If she had a child with a man but married another man, for example, she can put her husband down as the father if she wants.

I dont know where you got that information but as a mother of an illegitmate child and knowing the law you are incorrect you can not put any name you want on it as father I looked into it before her birth. Its the law it has to be court ordered by means of DNA testing to prove paternity or the father gave written permission there is no other way around it if unmarried.

LadyMacAlpine said:
Considering you are a male and 62 years old I would hope you would say you are the father.

If Albert's name is on the birth certificate someone else had to have signed as him since he has said more then once Alexandre is his only known child to him meaning no others and it would have been fraud with a legal document and grounds for him to sue. She filed a law suit against Albert to determine paternity and then again contacted his attorney after the story of Alexandre came out for the same reason I would assume. He thought she had dropped the issue. If his name does appear she would have no reason to contact his attorney if the matter had been settled once he gave permission to add his name. She wouldn't need to keep hiding from the press, but take to them the proof to clear her name which she won't even do with an ultra sound or medical records that would support her claim Jazmin was concieved in the time she was in Monaco and was in fact born premature. There is also Bruce MacCormick who my source says doesn't personally know her as he claims but is making money off her fighting her cause. None of it would be necessary if he signed as the father. Correct?

In the State of Florida as in others a woman can give her child any last name she wants as I did with mine. Now when I was in the hospital I proof read the information being submitted to the state and found a name in the space listed as father which I had them remove. Had I not told them my Dad whose name I gave as emergancy contact was my father he would have been named my childs father without question.

I dont know where you got that information but as a mother of an illegitmate child and knowing the law you are incorrect you can not put any name you want on it as father I looked into it before her birth. Its the law it has to be court ordered by means of DNA testing to prove paternity or the father gave written permission there is no other way around it if unmarried.

I would be the father indeed.

LadyMacAlpine always informative and with such knowledge. I agree with you on TR hiding from the press, if she wanted things to be known why not make them known. In re:to Bruce MacCormack, I have yet to hear anything concrete from him regarding this issue. And ultimately isn't the child that suffers in the end with the mother's games.

donatella said:
I would be the father indeed.

LadyMacAlpine always informative and with such knowledge. I agree with you on TR hiding from the press, if she wanted things to be known why not make them known. In re:to Bruce MacCormack, I have yet to hear anything concrete from him regarding this issue. And ultimately isn't the child that suffers in the end with the mother's games.
You made me laugh with that. Daphne Bakar not sure of the spelling I am not on my normal name where my information is did an interview with Bruce over Tamara before October 7th I think it was I don't have time to look it up. And yes you are correct the child is the one who suffers.

CasiraghiTrio said:
About US law, I have to correct you. In the US, a woman can put any person down as the father on the birth certificate. She doesn't need anyone's permission. If she had a child with a man but married another man, for example, she can put her husband down as the father if she wants.

I think I read in this forum somewhere that Prince Albert is on his son's birth certificate. But I also remember reading in here that the French laws about this are different from the US. I don't remember the specifics, but I remember there was some confusion because of the differences. Sorry I'm not much help about that. :eek:

In France, I remember reading this, when a child is born outside of marriage, the mother is not legally entitled to the birth certificate. Also, the mother cannot legally place the father's name on the document and she cannot legally demand support payments unless paternity is established. The only way that the father's name gets on the birth certificate, would be if he himself places his own name there. Reason being is that, historically, children born outside of marriage -- and their mothers -- could be treated differently on support payments and inheritance claims on the father. Legally, he would not have to give any financial support for them. The only way that paternity would be established for a child born outside of a marriage, and for the mother to get any financial support payments -- the father must sign the papers himself making the acknowledgement, establishing paternity and giving the child rights to inherit assets and the mother rights to child support payments. All this needs to happen before the child is 2 yrs old though. Or the child must wait until they are 18.

In France -- the only reason why anyone would ever need or use a birth certificate would be to establish paternity, to demand child support payments and claim an inheritance on the father. That would be the main reason why anyone would use such a document there -- to make claims on the father for cash and property. Rarely for anything else.

Otherwise, the document itself is very hard for anyone to obtain. Normally, most people don't bother to do it -- they use other methods to do whatever they need to do in the normal course of things.

When a child is born outside of marriage in France, the father must place his name on the birth certificate by the time the child is 2 yrs. old to establish paternity and to give the child the right to equal treatment on inheritance (the same rights as any children born 'legitimately'), and to allow the mother legal right to claim payments for herself -- if the father does not do that, the child must wait until age 18 to make any such claim of paternity and the mother is not legally entitled to anything. If paternity is not establishe by the time the child is 2 yrs. old, he or she would have to wait until they are 18 and then go thru the notaries and it would be very difficult then also. The mother is not legally entitled to such documents and would not be allowed to do anything (under the law).

This would have been the case with PA, except he was already giving generous support payments for his son and the mother ($15,000 per month, a fab house, a car and everything else) since shortly after the child was born and had already signed the birth certificate too. ;)

Last edited:
LadyMacAlpine said:
You made me laugh with that. Daphne Bakar not sure of the spelling I am not on my normal name where my information is did an interview with Bruce over Tamara before October 7th I think it was I don't have time to look it up. And yes you are correct the child is the one who suffers.

It will indeed be interesting to see what he says on the interview you mentioned in respect to TR as for someone who speaks on her behalf has not said much at all.

Lillia said:
In France, I remember reading this, when a child is born outside of marriage, the mother is not legally entitled to the birth certificate. Also, the mother cannot legally place the father's name on the document and she cannot legally demand support payments unless paternity is established. The only way that the father's name gets on the birth certificate, would be if he himself places his own name there. Reason being is that, historically, children born outside of marriage -- and their mothers -- could be treated differently on support payments and inheritance claims on the father. Legally, he would not have to give any financial support for them. The only way that paternity would be established for a child born outside of a marriage, and for the mother to get any financial support payments -- the father must sign the papers himself making the acknowledgement, establishing paternity and giving the child rights to inherit assets and the mother rights to child support payments. All this needs to happen before the child is 2 yrs old though. Or the child must wait until they are 18.

In France -- the only reason why anyone would ever need or use a birth certificate would be to establish paternity, to demand child support payments and claim an inheritance on the father. That would be the main reason why anyone would use such a document there -- to make claims on the father. Rarely for anything else.

Otherwise, the document itself is very hard for anyone to obtain. Normally, most people don't bother to do it -- they use other methods to do whatever they need to do in the normal course of things.

When a child is born outside of marriage in France, the father must place his name on the birth certificate by the time the child is 2 yrs. old to establish paternity and to give the child the right to equal treatment on inheritance (the same rights as any children born 'legitimately') -- if the father does not do that, the child must wait until age 18 to make any such claim of paternity. If paternity is not establishe by the time the child is 2 yrs. old, he or she would have to wait until they are 18 and then go thru the notaries and it would be very difficult then also. The mother is not legally entitled to such documents and would not be allowed to do anything (under the law).

This would have been the case with PA, except he was already giving generous support payments since shortly after the child was born and had already signed the birth certificate too. ;)

I still wonder how the law is in the United States in respect to this matter. What if Nicole Coste was american?

Another little piece of information (from the same source): Ginna is apparently the nickname of Grace Levine, Lizanne's daughter who is very close to the Grimaldi and particularly to Caroline, at least in the past...

Kisses

The prince and the blond

So according to all our sources he was making out with his cousin. What does that make him?

Rgds
Donna

Well, I haven't read anywhere that they were making out, just that thay enjoyed each other company and Albert sort of neglected the other women to stay with her...have I missed something?

Kisses

http://www.nypost.com/gossip/pagesix_u.htm

SIGHTINGS

PRINCE Albert of Monaco, here on a cash-collecting trip, making out at Frederick's with a pretty blonde who led him out the door ...

Does "making out" perhaps have more than one meaning?

Last edited:
No, it doesn't, I had just missed that, but I think it might have been the press exagerating what they saw to sell the story. That or the blond was another girl and not Grace, as I doubt he was making out in public with his first cousin...

Kisses

Does anybody knows about horoscope predictions about PA for next year?:confused:

LMAO :D

Lady Mac, that's the "yearly" prediction for PA since he was 18;)

hsh1969 said:
LMAO :D

Lady Mac, that's the "yearly" prediction for PA since he was 18;)
I'm not into horoscope predictions. I was correct earlier this year when I said his life was going to change and the year hasn't ended yet.

Well, Lady MacAlpine.

Do you know what kind of woman he will marry next year? or anything about her? I know what I have said and I stick to it but what do you feel?

Best regards
Donna

Donna: there was somebody in this forum that long ago say he was going to marry a woman:
1- like his sisters, i guess brunette and glamorous?,
2- that she was going to be a well seasoned woman, like a person who has had her share of tragedies and was strong and smart,
3- she was going to be born in another country, with another language that will tie her with another culture? and hence improving the tourism and economy of Monaco

let's me see if I find the comment in this thread somewhere, but so far this is the kind of woman imo he will marry:)

We can see him marrying to a top model or an actress. Maybe someone like Nicole Kidman who resembles a lot to his mother.

well i hope he has a nice wedding lady mac, do u think his wedding will have world wide coverage like charles and diana's wedding?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom