Grimaldis with celebrities and other royals

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks for telling me, Monacos!
Here are some pics from anp and newscom with Prince Phillip, Cousteau, Sophia and Carlo Ponti in Paris 1977, David Niven in 1964 and Roger Moore in 1970 at the TV festival.
fdg80i.jpg
fdg8d4.jpg

fdgbdf.jpg
fdgd8w.jpg

fdgdu1.jpg

Albert with Claudia Schiffer - I have to apologize for the bad scan, as the backside of the article shines through but nevertheless it's a very nice pic :)
fnd3xi.jpg

(source: Bunte)

Last edited:
Here is one of Albert and P. Diddy

Daily News Pics

hrfmvo.jpg

iceflower said:
Albert with Claudia Schiffer - I have to apologize for the bad scan, as the backside of the article shines through but nevertheless it's a very nice pic :)

(own coll.)

did they date?

pollyemma said:
did they date?
Personally I do not think so, he has had so many models as normal friends,
but maybe Albert himself knows it better..;)

Abaca

Albert with Richard Brenson, Kevin Costner and Roger Moore

jic93a.jpg
jic93o.jpg

Great photos everyone!;) :)

Princess Caroline with Dior's designer M. Bohan..being in Dior's Paris showroom..:) (Paris Match/Ebay)

k1coap.jpg

Princess Grace with R. Hudson, 1967 (Ebay)

Last edited by a moderator:
tbhrc said:
Abaca

Albert with Richard Brenson, Kevin Costner and Roger Moore

great photos! very funny! what an ecletic little group. i would love to overhear their conversation.

Princess Caroline with late French writer Françoise Sagan, the author of best seller "Bonjour Tristesse" (gettyimages)

Very interesting pic, Tosca, thanks!
Here is one of Albert with lovely Brooke Shields:

k36f54.jpg

(FIS)

I already posted two pics of these occasions some months ago, but these are also quite nice - Grace with the Aga Khan and Onassis and Maria Callas.
mwp95d.jpg
mwp9cg.jpg

(HELLO, FIS)

Great pics Ice! I hadn't seen the first one, well I had seen some pics from that night, think it was a Ball around 1967-1968 but Grace wasn't wearing the white shawl.

I'm glad you liked them monacos :)

Rainier always surounded by interested women ;) Paloma Picasso, Jean Besins and Ira of Fürstenberg, and Caroline with Liza Minelli:

nnwhnc.jpg

nnwlk4.jpg
nnwiaf.jpg

(PDV, PM)

One more pic of Caroline with Marc Bohan, anyone who knows when it was taken? Monacos surely knows..:)
o0zfb4.jpg

(eastnews)

I think this pic with Marc Bohan, was taken when Pss Caro was married with P.Junot look at this pic , she is wearing the same outfit:)
(ACI)
o59hjr.jpg

Do you know what Marc Bohan is doing ?

iceflower said:
One more pic of Caroline with Marc Bohan, anyone who knows when it was taken? Monacos surely knows..:)
o0zfb4.jpg

(eastnews)
he was so brilliant as a designer and he used to design perfect pieces(dior) for Caroline during Stefano times

flowerpower said:
I think this pic with Marc Bohan, was taken when Pss Caro was married with P.Junot look at this pic , she is wearing the same outfit:)
At first I thought you were right :) but now I'm no longer that sure, her hair is different, she does not wear earrings and the collar is arranged in a different way, but nevertheless the period 78/79 is the same. Thank you for trying to help :)

Thanx for all the photos, Iceflower! ;) They're great! Love Caroline on that Minelli pic..
Tosca, great pic, too! :)

Princess Caroline with Helmut Newton, 1984 (Fotobank)
op47pu.jpg
op49ya.jpg

Stephanie and her good old friend, Tour de France - mountain champion Richard Virenque ... December 2005

r0quk6.jpg

(M6)

Nice screencap with that sweet smile, Michelle :)
Rainier with Linda Evans

r2qmmp.jpg

(DNB)

I wonder if this pic has been posted before?! Grace with Nancy Reagan and Douglas Fairbanks:

rclkd2.jpg

(profimedia)

Since we all know that Oleg Cassini was a very good friend of Princess Grace, I thought I could post this here:

Oleg Cassini, Designer of 'Jackie' Look, Dies

Oleg Cassini, the designer who turned first lady Jacqueline Kennedy into an international fashion icon, died Friday on Long Island, N.Y., said a spokesman for his company, Oleg Cassini Inc. He was 92, and no cause of death has been reported.

http://people.aol.com/people/articles/0,19736,1174625,00.html

Ianna said:
Great photos everyone!;) :)

Princess Caroline with Dior's designer M. Bohan..being in Dior's Paris showroom..:) (Paris Match/ebay)

k1coap.jpg

I normally like Caroline's style, but that dress is yucky. It hits her in all the wrong spots. Fortunately she seems to have developed much better taste.

Ann

Thanks for the information, tbhrc. As a matter in fact, Oleg Cassini was a very close friend of Princess Grace. Maybe even more than that.

Besides, as a designer he was an icon, unforgettable. Farewell to Mr. Cassini!

koko said:
Thanks for the information, tbhrc. As a matter in fact, Oleg Cassini was a very close friend of Princess Grace. Maybe even more than that.

Besides, as a designer he was an icon, unforgettable. Farewell to Mr. Cassini!

He was told to be one Grace Kelly's lovers. From mother to daughter...:confused: :eek:

Back
Top Bottom