Grimaldis with celebrities and other royals

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Princess Grace with Janet Leigh ( looking wonderfully "Serene")

Life

:previous:Thank you for sharing this. :) It looks like Grace is wearing a scorpion brooch - do you know when this was taken? I'm thinking this was an occasion when famous scorpions got together; mentioned in several of Grace's biographies

You are most welcome. Again, browse through that website "Too Much Grace Kelly" whose link I shared above. Simply fascinating collection of photos. I wonder if its owner is a member of the Forums.

That scorpion-themed event was Princess Grace's 40th bday party/extravaganza where she invited fellow Scorpios. Richard Burton was a Scorpio, and naturally Elizabeth Taylor who he was married to at that time was invited.

As for the photo above, I am not sure though if this was taken during that time. I read that there are two main events -- the birthday party held at the Hotel Hermitage and a brunch party the next day held at the Palace Gardens. The picture above does not resemble either venue though.

Thanks a lot for the additional information, Monacos, and for that nice pic, Romy!

Here's a pic of Albert together with Karen Mulder and Jean-Yves Lefur, Steph's ex-boyfriend,
watching a tennis match in 1994 --> Pic

Jean-Yves Lefur was Karen Mulder's ex-boyfriend, too.

Stephanie's relationship with foreign royals

I created this topic because I think never discussed this issue. Princess Stephanie is close to some real family? Stephanie's friends with some foreign princess?

Interesting topic. :) I don't know anything about her relationships with her father or siblings (but since she's the youngest child by many years, I'm guessing that she's probably very close to her father, her only surviving parent). She always seems to look very happy when she's with foreign royals.

Interesting topic. :) I don't know anything about her relationships with her father or siblings (but since she's the youngest child by many years, I'm guessing that she's probably very close to her father, her only surviving parent). She always seems to look very happy when she's with foreign royals.

I think you mistake princess Stephanie of Monaco with Grand Duchess Stephanie of Luxembourg. :flowers:

We don't even know if Prince Albert or Princess Caroline are befriended with royalty. I would guess: yes. But how close and genuine, that remains a mystery. My guess is that Princess Stéphanie is far more on a distance than her two older siblings. The one is married with royalty (Caroline), the other is a Prince Sovereign and therefore simply meets all royals because of that position. To me Princess Stéphanie seems not very interested in having friendships with other royals or nobles, unlike her sister and the Casiraghis but maybe that is just my perception.

I can't imagine Stephanie, who once took off with her new husband in a campervan with the circus, spending all that much of her private time with foreign royals.

IMO I think Stephanie is just non interested in the royal society. No more, no less.

Back
Top Bottom