Grimaldis with celebrities and other royals

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Does anyone know if that is really true about her blowing off Prince Charles? Personally, I'm blown away. It seems like a very harsh thing to do and I don't want to offend anyone, but Caroline does not seem like an amicable person. If that is true about Prince Charles I can see why the British royal family has taken the stance they have about associating with other royals.

Did her family ever try to set her up with anyone else? After that I assume no, but its funny she is now married to the King/Prince of Hanover.

Why does Caroline hate the press so much? Why does she refuse to do interviews?

The rumor about a potential match between Charles and Caroline is very unfounded. The chances of the BRF suggesting that the heir to the throne marry a Catholic princess are slim to none.

Thanks for the photos,mdeledda.Beautiful photos:flowers:

Wonderful pics, mdeledda :) I especially like the second
one as to her look with these glasses. I can't imagine anyone
else who would look that much impressive wearing these in
this combination :) And the last one is great too - and
once again because of her style ;) that's such a nice dress
with perfectly chosen accessories and hair-style. Great!
Thanks for sharing!

Wonderful pics, mdeledda :) I especially like the second
one as to her look with these glasses. I can't imagine anyone
else who would look that much impressive wearing these in
this combination :) And the last one is great too - and
once again because of her style ;) that's such a nice dress
with perfectly chosen accessories and hair-style. Great!
Thanks for sharing!

I second everything that iceflower said! Especially about that last pic, she looks so beautiful in that one! (not that that's unusual...)

Looking for coloured picture of Veronique and Gregory Peck

:flowers:

Hello everybody

Thank you for letting me be part of your group. I am currently looking for a coloured photograph of gregory peck and his wife Veronique Peck at the Red Cross Ball in Monaco, where they are standing with Grace Kelly and Rainier, Veronique has her arm tucked into Gregory's, and is wearing a blue long gown.I have only a black and white snap of this picture, and not a coloured one, where I will be able to see the design better. You Tube does have a 9 minute video on red cross balls monaco, but this picture flashes only briefly as part of it, I cannot keep it as a photo.
I would be grateful if someone who has seen this photo or any other photo of her in the gown--she wore it on 5 different occasions in the span of ten years, could share the snap with me.
Thanks
Reema

:flowers:

Hello everybody

Thank you for letting me be part of your group. I am currently looking for a coloured photograph of gregory peck and his wife Veronique Peck at the Red Cross Ball in Monaco, where they are standing with Grace Kelly and Rainier, Veronique has her arm tucked into Gregory's, and is wearing a blue long gown.I have only a black and white snap of this picture, and not a coloured one, where I will be able to see the design better. You Tube does have a 9 minute video on red cross balls monaco, but this picture flashes only briefly as part of it, I cannot keep it as a photo.
I would be grateful if someone who has seen this photo or any other photo of her in the gown--she wore it on 5 different occasions in the span of ten years, could share the snap with me.
Thanks
Reema

Picture Link

I found this pic. Veronique Peck isn't totally on the pic. The rest I have are also black & white.

greets
Ellen

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks

Dear Ellen

Thank you very much for the snap you enclosed. I wish she had been included more fully into the picture, but I suppose the photographer was focussing more on the royal figures.

I would be grateful if you could send me the black and white photos you have of gregory and veronique too, I'm sure that would be of help.

Kind regards and best wishes
Reema:)

Princess Grace attending a gala in honour of the French-American actress/singer Joséphine Baker, celebrating her 50th anniversary of carreer in the shpw-biz:

La Domenica del Corriere

I read that Grace loved David Niven strongly, he was one of the men, who was easy to deal with.

He was friend of Grace.That is all,nothing to do with love.:flowers:

Dicalap, I am surprised at you everytime, are you a member of Grimaldi family ? THANK YOU, these last pictures incredible as usual !

Princes Grace with Sophia Loren and her husband, Carlo Ponti.
Pic

Back
Top Bottom