The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Princely Family of Monaco

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 11-22-2006, 09:34 AM
Aristocracy

do the grimaldis celebrate thanksgiving since grace was an american?

Old 11-22-2006, 09:40 AM
Nobility

^never read an article or saw pics of them for this event.

Old 11-22-2006, 02:56 PM
Serene Highness

Not officially they don't, but there are a lot of thanks giving events here in several restaurants.
Old 11-22-2006, 05:38 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by paca
Not officially they don't, but there are a lot of thanks giving events here in several restaurants.
Stars & Bars is one of the restaurants having Thanksgiving dinner.
Old 11-22-2006, 06:46 PM
Aristocracy

you mean thanksgiving for america? or thanksgiving for monaco? is it for the american citizens that live there? or is it to flatter grace?
Old 11-22-2006, 07:41 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by mw7060a
Stars & Bars is one of the restaurants having Thanksgiving dinner.
yes, among others. I have seen several restaurants advertise, but didn't pay much attention since it is of no importance to me personally.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hsieh
you mean thanksgiving for america? or thanksgiving for monaco? is it for the american citizens that live there? or is it to flatter grace?
the american holiday. It is addressed to American residents and those who need a reason to party. And no, no one needs and wants to flatter Grace, because she will hardly know about it.
Old 11-23-2006, 03:47 AM
Courtier

If Grace DID know about it, that would be cause for celebration indeed!

Hmm, Saint Albert the miracle worker? Well, they do say sinners make the best candidates!

Ann (yes I'm already prepping the blasted err, thawed from organic frozen birds)
Old 11-24-2006, 12:56 PM
Aristocracy

does any of the extended or immediate monaco clan like snakes?
Old 11-24-2006, 09:10 PM
Serene Highness

Smile Glistening Seas

hello every-one w-e-ll not just in America but here for us in Europe too any reason to p-a-r-t-y is a good reason to party. So, let's all party hearty shall we
Old 01-17-2007, 04:32 PM

the princess grace foundation

Hello,

Is somebody knowing something about the princesse grace foundation ???

Like, before Now and his phylosophy???

Thank youuuuuu

Royals reporter
Old 01-18-2007, 12:37 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Royals-reporter
Hello,

Where can i find some information about the princesse grace foundation and the many benefit action she did???

Thanks

You can probably find alot of information on line about the foundation and awards. It is based in New York City. Also I would think that any number of Monaco websites would tell you about it. Monaco has an embassy or consulate in New York and I'm sure someone there could help you if you called or sent them an E-Mail.
Old 01-18-2007, 04:48 PM
Nobility

http://www.guidestar.org/pqShowGsRep...ein=23-2218331

http://www.pgfusa.com/
Old 01-20-2007, 01:39 AM
Serene Highness

Kaffir, thanx for links. I didn't know princess Caroline was the GPA board of directors Chairman, I always thought it was Albert.

"The course of true love never did run smooth " William Shakespeare, 'A Midsummer Night's Dream'

http://www.aishwarya-rai.com/
Old 01-21-2007, 08:50 AM

thanks for the links and information.
Old 01-27-2007, 12:44 AM
Serene Highness

I have question about princess Caroline. I know she is considered intellectual within her family. She is very well-read, has a lot of intrestets. What was her major at University. Has she graduated?

"The course of true love never did run smooth " William Shakespeare, 'A Midsummer Night's Dream'

Old 01-27-2007, 06:45 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lakshmi
I have question about princess Caroline. I know she is considered intellectual within her family. She is very well-read, has a lot of intrestets. What was her major at University. Has she graduated?
She graduated from the Sorbonne University where she studied Philosophy and Psichology(for children), she also made a course of Psichology at Oxford
Old 01-27-2007, 11:04 PM
Serene Highness

Rosana, thank you for your response. Additionally I've learnt Caroline studied at Oxford.

Old 01-28-2007, 03:37 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lakshmi
HRH has a degree in Political Science I believe from the Sorbonne.
She speaks five modern romantic languages and knows Latin and Greek.
She is an avid poetry reader.Stephanie has said of her that she reads five books a week, so she is extremely literate.
Yes she is an intellectual of calibre.
Old 01-28-2007, 05:07 PM
Commoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaya
She speaks five modern romantic languages and knows Latin and Greek.
She is an avid poetry reader.Stephanie has said of her that she reads five books a week, so she is extremely literate.
Yes she is an intellectual of calibre.
Five books a week??? Even if you read 24 hours a day you cannot read such many books !! Girls, don't be funny!!
Old 01-28-2007, 06:19 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaya
No, she doesnīt. She started studying Politics when she moved to Paris( she was 18) but she had bad notes the first year, so she moved to what she liked most