The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 03-31-2003, 02:58 PM
Heir Presumptive

Hi....

Some questions to reply on 4 you!!!

1. If you could ask Stephanie a question, what would you like to know???

2. If you could ask Caroline a question....?

3. If Stephanie would invite you to her bday -party, what would you bring?

4. If Albert would invite you on a trip, where would you like to go?

5. If Stephanie and Caroline would show you the palace, what would you like to see first?

6. What do you think was Steph's fav school subject?

7. What do you think is Charlottes fav school subject?

8. What do you think is Louis' fav song?

9. If you could spend a day with Albert and Stephanie, what would you like to do?

10. If Andrea and Pierre would sing you a song...what would you like to hear?

11. If you could sing Stephanie a song...which song would it be?

12.What do you really want to know the most about the two princesses Caro and Steph?

13. If Caro's 5 older kids and Louis would babysit the three little grls Pauline, Camille and Alex...what do you think the 9 would do all night? (invent a story..hehe..if you like)

14.If you met Steph in the supermatket and she'd take the last packet of potatochips you wanted...what would u do?

15. If you found Louis lost in the streets of Paris...what would u do???

:) :) :) ...that's it...lol....just answer some if u like.... :) :) :)

Thanx in advance...Love

Michelle

Old 04-03-2003, 10:27 AM
Heir Presumptive

Hey Galiesto....

..thank you so much for the reply... :) :) :)

As for Steph's fav subject at school: It was English (hehe..'cause she was a champ in it...what a miracle...lol) and History/Gepgraphy.

About Louis fav song: I dunno really ....guess something like Garou....or Gareth Gate's "Anyone of us'....or maybe Eminem's new track...

:) ...your replys are cute ...and very nice....and especially creative...

thanx once again...

So as we already said it : Please try to reply to them as well...all the rest of you....PLEASE!!!

Love, Michelle

Louis D. ...soccer superstar....
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Louis_Robert_Paul.JPG
Views:	49
Size:	25.4 KB
ID:	2335  

Old 04-04-2003, 04:36 PM
Royal Highness

Hi Michelle!

I promise to answer the questions a.s.a.p. I've been looking them over and thinking of answers but work has been a little crazy! :o Promise to get to the questions this weekend!

Btw, they are great. :)
Old 04-04-2003, 07:52 PM
Courtier

"Stephanie, are you really happy?"

"Caroline, are you really happy?

picture frame

Paris

5. If Stephanie and Caroline would show you the palace, what would you like to see first?

the ballroom

science

7. What do you think is Charlotte's fav school subject?

history

Whatever is currently popular in Monaco.

9. If you could spend a day with Albert and Stephanie, what would you like to do?

Talk and listen to them, eat lunch at a nice restaurant, and pretty much do what they would like to do as long as I could do it with a clear conscience.

I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas

Jesus, King of Angels

12.What do you really want to know the most about the two princesses Caro and Steph?

Why they think that men make them entirely happy when it's obvious that they don't.

13. If Caro's 3 older kids and Louis would babysit the three little grls Pauline, Camille and Alex...what do you think the 7 would do all night? (invent a story..hehe..if you like)

Watch movies, eat and sleep.

14.If you met Steph in the supermatket and she'd take the last packet of potatochips you wanted...what would u do?

I would go somewhere else.

Take him to the police.
Old 04-05-2003, 01:20 PM
Nobility

Did the palace have good banisters for sliding down?

Could you rollerskate in the palace halls?

Somewhere remote and isolated where no one could recognize us. I know just the place too, but it has to remain a secret of course. B)

Their favorite place and what they did there.

Visit Yosemite.

Nevermind.

I can't sing

What did they do in Philadelphia and what they liked most about it.

I'd say, "Hey, wait a minute, do you think you're a princess or something?"

First, I'd determine if he wanted to be lost. Then I'd decide from there. But, I don't know how old he is, so this might be the wrong answer.
Old 04-05-2003, 03:38 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally posted by michelle@Mar 31st, 2003 - 6:58 pm
Hi....

Some questions to reply on 4 you!!!

My answers are not terribly original...

If she was really happy and what her favorite things to do were (ok, I know that's 2 questions)

I'd ask her: "Why Ernst"?? No, seriously, I would probably ask her what her favorite things to do were.

Well, everyone should have champagne at their birthday

The island of Truk

Oh, the Throne Room or the gardens

art

history

something popular and hip and loud

Probably just sit and eat and talk somewhere really pleasant. Or go skiing. :)

I am not sure.

I don't sing. It terrifies people in Mass

If their supposed feud with one another, that is so often touched upon in the press, is true. I'd like to know if they are happy.

13. If Caro's 5 older kids and Louis would babysit the three little grls Pauline, Camille and Alex...what do you think the 9 would do all night? (invent a story..hehe..if you like)
I'm sure that there would be a lot of movie watching, eating and the occasional fight over something trivial.

Probably laugh.

Help him find his mum.
Old 04-05-2003, 11:37 PM
Commoner

Ok sorry it took a while for me to answere the question's,But i really had to think about some of them...lol

1. If you could ask Stephanie a question, what would you like to know???What she thinks of the war between Usa & Iraq

2. If you could ask Caroline a question? If she could be any movie star who would it be? and Why?3. If Stephanie would invite you to her bday -party, what would you bring? a stuffed dolphin

4. If Albert would invite you on a trip, where would you like to go? China

5. If Stephanie and Caroline would show you the palace, what would you like to see first? [B]the family room[/B]

6. What do you think was Steph's fav school subject? [B]math[/B]

7. What do you think is Charlottes fav school subject? [B]history[/B]

8. What do you think is Louis' fav song? [B]all the things she said[/B]

9. If you could spend a day with Albert and Stephanie, what would you like to do? fishing

10. If Andrea and Pierre would sing you a song...what would you like to hear? if you could read my mind

11. If you could sing Stephanie a song...which song would it be? nobody does it better

12. What do you really want to know the most about the two princesses Caro and Steph? if they are happy and if they could do it all over again what would they change or not

13. If Caro's 5 older kids and Louis would babysit the three little girls Pauline, Camille and Alex...what do you think the 9 would do all night? (invent a story..hehe..if you like) watch movies or play games

14.If you met Steph in the supermatket and she'd take the last packet of potatochips you wanted...what would u do? ask if she gonna buy them if not can i have them

15. If you found Louis lost in the streets of Paris...what would u do???take him home so i could meet his Mom
Old 04-07-2003, 01:52 AM
Courtier

Is she happy.

What does she like to do in her free time when she is at home relaxing.

A really great bottle of bourbon.

Bali

The family's private living quarters

Music or Art

Literature

Something that no one would ever think of-a random rap song maybe.

Relax at the Beach.

I'll Be Seeing You

Frank Sinatra's, My Way!

What is their relationship with each other really like-details-like do they talk on the telephone regularly, etc.

Play games and watch televison.

I'd let her have them. After all, I would be too taken with the fact that I had met her in an actual supermarket while she was buying potato chips to care about the chips that much.

Take him home-his home, of course
Old 10-01-2003, 10:20 AM
Majesty

here is a old thread to post at
have fun
Old 10-08-2004, 03:32 PM
Heir Presumptive

Yeah, really....some of you could still pick this up and write whatever is on their mind....I'd be happy to read some new stuff....

...and hey...here's some more to write on:

16. What question would you ask Pauline?
17. Where would you take Charlotte if she come to visit you at home?
18. What would you really like to tell Stephanie/ Caroline (right into their faces) ?

Old 10-10-2004, 08:42 PM
Heir Presumptive

Okay I will give it a go hope you all are ready.

Is her brother as loving and sweet to her as he seems?

2. If you could ask Caroline a question....? Same answer.

3. If Stephanie would invite you to her bday -party, what would you bring?A years subscription to no press articles about her.

4. If Albert would invite you on a trip, where would you like to go? Oh yummy I'll take a nibble lets see now where would I want him to take me? Where time began and has no end, heaven on earth, to paradise in his arms, Eden to recapture grace from the Curse of the Grimaldi's and give Albert Alexandre Louis Pierre Grimaldi everlasting love, happiness in marriage and a son named Immanuel Charles Albert Rainier as the cherry on top of the sunday which today is. No nuts please I am crazy enough. They are coming to take me away haha hehe. Just so long as its not the flying purple people eater. Sorry couldn't help myself I hear those songs at work and they stick in my head.

5. If Stephanie and Caroline would show you the palace, what would you like to see first? Their old nursery the cradle they slept in.

6. What do you think was Steph's fav school subject? Boys and recess like me. Oops that's two or one depending how you look at it. Whooooopyyyyy push me higher Albie. Hey will you take me for a ride in your motor car with the shiny white wheel I found on Bridgett's Pages. Make my helmet Barbie pink. You told Larry King you would meet Barbara at a party so lets get this party on the road. Psst I can play like a spy and keep a secret. Down the slide we go. Lets do it again. Swinging on the rainbow of love chasing Leprechauns there, there it is the pot of gold, Noah's ark a dove like flew from the mouth of Saint Devote that guided her boat to the shore of Monaco. The Cinderella rose that blooms early every year. My feet hurt I could use a new pair of shoes. Fairy-tales that's every little girls fav subject story time. Before you meet the handsome Prince you have to kiss a lot of toads. Watch out for the warts. Hey Steph come on lets play and tease your brother and sister. Its dodge ball time.

7-8. no idea

9. If you could spend a day with Albert and Stephanie, what would you like to do? Start by making them pancakes covered with strawberries and whipped cream. Pack a nice lunch of their favorites. Since Albert is the man hand him the keys say my engine is already running for him where ever he wants to take us is fine with me I am easy to please. End the day with a nice dinner lobster, and champagne. Albert can sleep over on the sofa I'm a lady. Make him an omelet in the morning then it will be 24 hours a whole day.

10. If Andrea and Pierre would sing you a song...what would you like to hear? Anything they like in French.

11. If you could sing Stephanie a song...which song would it be? Beauty and the Beast, Albert as my partner I'm a southern Belle nose always in books or surfing the net its modern times. Bonjour.

12.What do you really want to know the most about the two princesses Caro and Steph? Are they the type of woman to help the woman their brother fell in love with? Would they be willing to help her become a Princess that Monaco would be proud to accept? Would they also give them space as a couple to grow together in the beauty he deserves waiting so long? In other words are they caring and loving sisters tuned to his needs.

13. If Caro's 5 older kids and Louis would babysit the three little grls Pauline, Camille and Alex...what do you think the 9 would do all night? (invent a story..hehe..if you like) I must have miscounted Caroline has 4, Steph 3 right? Thats seven. Watch TV, eat popcorn, fight over the computer and remote, have a pillow fight feathers everywhere. Okay kids where did the feathers come from? I don't know they say. Hmm the angel watching over us must be shedding better get some molting food on All Saints Day for her.

14.If you met Steph in the supermarket and she'd take the last packet of potatochips you wanted...what would u do? Ask her if she would like to share it over a soda and girl talk.

15. If you found Louis lost in the streets of Paris...what would u do??? Call the police to take him home and be sure he is in a safe place until they arrive.

16. What question would you ask Pauline? What was it like to be on an elephant?

17. Where would you take Charlotte if she come to visit you at home? Some place different then the normal how about to my place of work. She can gift wrap Christmas presents while I wait on the customers and answer the phones. See how it is on the other side of the counter in retail. Its a blast getting yelled at because you have to stop taking care of them to answer the phone. So everyone remember its not the fault of the clerk its the fault of the customer who just called meaning it might have been you what time do you open or close. 8:00 AM what time do you close? In thirteen hours is that enough time for you to get dressed, have your coffee and get here? I want the orange bow. Sorry we don't have orange its red. Well, it looks orange. Give it to them oh it is red. Isn't that what I said? Tis the season to be jolly, deck the halls with grumbling and complaints. Its the blue haired bergade off to grandmas house we go jingle bells, jingle bells catch the turkey and stuff it first. What happened to Trick or Treat?

Isn't life grand? I think so. I woke to a sunny day and wrote this to make you all laugh a little, think of the wisdom of life. Its the first time I posted after reading this site for years. ::Smiling:: bet you wish I hadn't. Couldn't pass up answering this time. Hope none were to bored.
Old 11-02-2004, 12:44 PM
Aristocracy

1. If you could ask Stephanie a question, what would you like to know??? Do you love me like I love you?

2. If you could ask Caroline a question....? Could you introduce me to your little sister?

3. If Stephanie would invite you to her bday -party, what would you bring? Roses, Diamonds, my heart and soul.

4. If Albert would invite you on a trip, where would you like to go? New York

5. If Stephanie and Caroline would show you the palace, what would you like to see first? The kitchen, I'm always hungry (hehe)

6. What do you think was Steph's fav school subject? English

7. What do you think is Charlottes fav school subject? PE

8. What do you think is Louis' fav song? Anything from Maroon 5

9. If you could spend a day with Albert and Stephanie, what would you like to do? Soccer Match - then I'd chase Al away ( sorry 'bout that buddy) and have a romantic dinner with Steph, then I'd take her home and do whatever she wants me to do ( whouaaaa )

10. If Andrea and Pierre would sing you a song...what would you like to hear? Hier encore

11. If you could sing Stephanie a song...which song would it be? Je t'aime

12.What do you really want to know the most about the two princesses Caro and Steph? How much they love and respect each other

13. If Caro's 5 older kids and Louis would babysit the three little grls Pauline, Camille and Alex...what do you think the 9 would do all night? (invent a story..hehe..if you like) Have a Party

14.If you met Steph in the supermatket and she'd take the last packet of potatochips you wanted...what would u do? Kiss her, and then give it to her

15. If you found Louis lost in the streets of Paris...what would u do??? Take him to his mommy, be the hero and become his step-dad :)

Si
Old 12-30-2004, 04:25 PM
Heir Presumptive

Ok, as we're kind of done with the questions....my lil' brother just came up with some new ones - maybe you'd like to make up your mind on those :

- Which song reflects Stephanie's way of life the most?

- If you met Albert in a bar - what would you talk about?

- Which flower represents Caroline's caracter the most?

- If you'd spend a day with Stephanie's kids in Monaco - what would you like to do?

- You invited the Casiraghi kids to your house/ city / home - what would you plan to do?

- If you and Stephanie would get lost in the mountains - what would you do? What could this story be like?

- If you could make a wish for one special Grimaldi photo-line. What kinds of pics would you like to see?

- Is there something you always wanted to know about the Monaco's? What would that be?
Old 05-18-2005, 03:49 PM
Heir Presumptive

Hey I guess, since we have a lot of new members on this board....I would love to read your responses to this....:-)

Old 05-19-2005, 02:00 AM
Aristocracy

I'll answer just to a few questions I like
- Which song reflects Stephanie's way of life the most? Cher "Believe" :)

- If you met Albert in a bar - what would you talk about? Oh! All sort of stuff suitable for such place and situation like favourite food&drinks, unforgettable travel places, cosy nooks discovered in childhood, 6th sense, rainbow, stardust etc. etc. etc. and nothing about reality as work, policy, massmedia, stresses and duties etc.

- Which flower represents Caroline's caracter the most? White Gladiolus :)

- If you could make a wish for one special Grimaldi photo-line. What kinds of pics would you like to see? My passion is the home design&decoration and so I would prefer the photo-line with morning pics of every family' member cosy home clothes with bedroom in the backround. Our living place is reflection of our personality

- Is there something you always wanted to know about the Monaco's? What would that be? The paper where was written about the Grimaldi' curse for the first time. Would be interesting to look at
Old 05-19-2005, 07:50 AM
Heir Presumptive

Thank you AquaMarine for taking the time and answering...I enjoyed reading it...:-)
Old 05-19-2005, 07:55 AM
Aristocracy

You are welcome I enjoyed with my imagination too :)
Old 07-11-2005, 10:52 PM
Courtier

Michelle,

This one is for you! Great questions!

1. If you could ask Stephanie a question, what would you like to know??? - How was life as a waitress?

2. If you could ask Caroline a question....? - Do you still feel a lot of guilt regarding your royal duties?

3. If Stephanie would invite you to her bday-party, what would you bring? A frog figurine for her collection - she probably can be at the Guiness records for having the most number of frog figurines.

4. If Albert would invite you on a trip, where would you like to go? - South Africa or Kenya on a safari

5. If Stephanie and Caroline would show you the palace, what would you like to see first? - their private apartments

6. What do you think was Steph's fav school subject? - Art

7. What do you think is Charlottes fav school subject? - History or Literature

8. What do you think is Louis' fav song? (blank - sorry I don't know the music in Europe)

9. If you could spend a day with Albert and Stephanie, what would you like to do? - Be their personal assistant for a day, then a nice dinner with both.

10. If Andrea and Pierre would sing you a song...what would you like to hear? - Something Christmasy... a bit mellow, though (can't think of the exact song right now)

11. If you could sing Stephanie a song...which song would it be? Her song, Irrestible (but of course, she sings better than me).

12.What do you really want to know the most about the two princesses Caro and Steph? - Are you happy with your choices in life?

13. If Caro's 5 older kids and Louis would babysit the three little girls Pauline, Camille and Alex...what do you think the 9 would do all night? (invent a story..hehe..if you like) - have a slumber party all night, complete with their favorite food and drinks, music, videos, watch a film starring Princess Grace.

14.If you met Steph in the supermarket and she'd take the last packet of potato chips you wanted...what would u do? - Tell her "you go ahead and take it, but may I please have an autographed picture in exchange?

15. If you found Louis lost in the streets of Paris...what would u do??? - help him get in touch with Steph.

:) :) :) ...that's it...lol....just answer some if u like.... :) :) :)

Thanx in advance...Love

Michelle

Welcome, Michelle! This was fun!
_________
Monica17
Old 07-11-2005, 11:13 PM
Courtier

Here's the continuation of my answers.....

16. What question would you ask Pauline? - Do you still plan to join the circus when you grow up?

17. Where would you take Charlotte if she comes to visit you at home? - Hmm, if we will stay strictly at home.... then bring her to the balcony. Perfect for the humid weather here in Manila. If we can explore the town, maybe take her on a funky late night market for some street shopping if she likes that, and then a nice restaurant/bar.

18. What would you really like to tell Stephanie/ Caroline (right into their faces) ? - You used to be close, what happened? Wouldn't it be best if you made up.... (if indeed they are estranged from each other).

Old 07-11-2005, 11:23 PM
Courtier

- Which song reflects Stephanie's way of life the most? - same as the previous answer (Believe by Cher)

- If you met Albert in a bar - what would you talk about? - Oh, the stuff that hounds him (although I'm almost sure he's sick with it), then environmental and humanitarian concerns.

- Which flower represents Caroline's caracter the most? - Lily

- If you'd spend a day with Stephanie's kids in Monaco - what would you like to do? - spend it on the beach or attend the circus

- You invited the Casiraghi kids to your house/ city / home - what would you plan to do? - Hmmm..... not to my city, I guess, but they would probably be thrilled to be in Boracay island (said to be one of the best beaches in the world) or the Banaue Rice Terraces (World Heritage site), both top attractions in my country

- If you and Stephanie would get lost in the mountains - what would you do? What could this story be like? - Oh, just spend it outdoors, get her to teach me how to ski (haha) or have her grill hamburgers (she said she grilled hamburgers for the whole village at Auron). Spend time talking, talking and talking.

- If you could make a wish for one special Grimaldi photo-line. What kinds of pics would you like to see? - all their private photos

- Is there something you always wanted to know about the Monaco's? What would that be? - same as the previous answer... the supposed curse on the family