Favourite Princely Family Member

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Favourite member of the Princely Family of Monaco

• Prince Albert

Votes: 24 11.7%
  • Princess Caroline

Votes: 71 34.6%
  • Princess Stephanie

Votes: 26 12.7%
  • Prince Ernst-August

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Andrea Casiraghi

Votes: 16 7.8%
  • Charlotte Casiraghi

Votes: 42 20.5%
  • Pierre Casiraghi

Votes: 7 3.4%
  • Princess Alexandra

Votes: 2 1.0%
  • Louis Ducruet

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • Pauline Ducruet

• Camille Gottlieb

Votes: 4 2.0%
  • Princess Antoinette

Votes: 2 1.0%
  • Prince Ernst August Jr.

• Prince Christian

• Alexandre Coste

Votes: 6 2.9%
  • Jazmin Grimaldi

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
rosana said:
I don´t consider Ernst Jr , Christian , Jazmin and Alexander part of the family

Second that too!

As for the favorite, Prince Albert hands down. He is the only "real" person in that family. Fortes, vices...and all...

Andrea,
Charlotte
and Pierre!

cro girl said:
Definately Princess Caroline! The looks, class, charm, even the wild side, but probably because of that something extra, unexplainable, that a very few people have, that makes the room glow when they enter.:)

Agree. I like Ps Caroline :flowers: and follow her news since I was 12. Until now, she still has that class and charm that not every princess has it. Even in those hard/bad times in her life. Also like how she "manage" with her life and her relarion with her own family and extended family. Even now,after she involve in humanitarian/social interest.

But I also like 2 other Grimaldi siblings especially Ps Stephani. Their works and hearts for their country and their people is so respectfull. So different with those old days ;)

Glistening Seas

:ohmy:w-e-l-l it's impossible to pick just one family member as the fav. don't you think!! they all lend a unique view to Monaco. so i could never just pick one :confused::innocent::rainbow::popcorn:

My favourite persons are Alexander Coste and Princess Stephanie

My favourits is princess Caroline. I really do admire her. I think she is a princess in every sense:kiss:

1. Pierre Casiraghi
2. Prince Albert
3. Princess Caroline

Princess Caroline, no contest. I have idolized her since I was a young girl. She is far from perfect and has had some serious lapses in judgement in my opinion.

But the overall picture is a brilliant, compassionate, regal and very human Princess.

Not to mention she is very beautiful.....

I like all of them! :)
I voted (after some arguments with myselve) for Stephanie. She's not the one I follow most (that's Charlotte) and she's not as admirable as Caroline but . . how can I descibe it . . . she's absolutely loveable!

Sometimes I imagine to be a friend of Charlotte or another Grimaldi. And I wonder if I would be dissapointed because they are not as friendly as I thought. But I'm sure that I wouldn't be disappointed by Stephanie. She must be a really nice and honest person.
That's why I voted for Steph.

My favourite Royals are Princesss Stephanie
Princess Caroline
Alexander Coste

Princess Caroline. I have known her since i was 12. I buy magazines since then only to see what she´s wearing, i love her style.

Princess Caroline, because she has risen to the occasion and has been doing a good job first stepping in for her late Mother and then moving forward in that role.

My favs: Princess Caroline - so classy, real humanitarian; Charlotte - seems to have a head on her shoulders, smart, classy & great style; Andrea - seems to be sweet and devoted to family & Tatiana; involved w/AMADE and other charitable ventures.

The entire family is my favorite! I voted for Stephanie because I like the changes I've seen in her these past few years. I've always liked her free spirit, and even when she made bad choices/decisions, she never really intentionally hurt anyone, except her father who spoiled her in the first place.

^yes that's true. I tryed to explain it on the last page.

Steph - totally different to the expectations
Albert - is charged to reign, somehow a sympathic man
Caroline - know some nice tasks of her

no order (ha Sebastian - a surprise for you ... but I dont give up)
They are all different,individual and have different tasks in MC

... would maybe be totally different if I would know anyones private life...

Not an easy decision! I voted for Charlotte, but I'm fond of the entire Casiraghi-Trio. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom