Princess Antoinette 2 0.98%
Prince Ernst August Jr. 1 0.49%
Prince Christian 1 0.49%
Alexandre Coste 6 2.93%
Jazmin Grimaldi 1 0.49%
Voters: 205. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-28-2006, 10:44 AM
Majesty

Okay, I have added a poll to this thread, but I would ask everyone to explain why they have voted for a certain member.

Thanks in advance,
tbhrc

Old 08-28-2006, 11:50 AM
Courtier

Ernst August Jr and Christian are NOT members of the Princely Family. If you're not going to list Albert's children, you should not list Caroline's stepsons.

Why are Rainier and Grace not there? If its limited to those alive, I'll have to reserve my vote until Albert's fifth year of reign...to see who is worthy.

Ann

Old 08-28-2006, 04:02 PM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suonymona
Ernst August Jr and Christian are NOT members of the Princely Family. If you're not going to list Albert's children, you should not list Caroline's stepsons.

Why are Rainier and Grace not there? If its limited to those alive, I'll have to reserve my vote until Albert's fifth year of reign...to see who is worthy.

Ann
I'm pretty sure everyone knows that they're not members of the family in a gentically sense. But they appear at official functions with the family and also their Current Events threads are in the Monaco Forum, because they have more events in Monaco than in Germany.

Grace and Rainier aren't listed because Sebastian hasn't listed them in his first post. But you can calm down, I've added Albert's kids to the poll ......
Old 08-28-2006, 05:56 PM
Serene Highness

Smile Glistening Seas

hey everyone well, picking a fav out of the family i think is not appropriate because they each do alot and contribute alot to what happens in Monaco imho. without a doubt unequivocably PA is the best suited for the job and in time will be equal to his father. however, that doesn't mean the rest of the family don't contribute their own special perspective to the overall big picture of what Monaco is and will be. it's too soon after Rainer's death to really be taking a poll like this inhmo. As they get acclimated to the future they will be more comfortable with whatever roles they choose to pick.
Old 08-28-2006, 06:06 PM
Heir Apparent

Thank you very much for adding poll to this thread tbhrc.

I voted for Princess Stephanie, since I have been long fascinated by her character and personality. I admire her for all the charity work she does, for her devotion to her children for being a great sister and asset for Prince Albert and for charming almost everyone, who has the joy of knowing her.

She is simply an amazing woman, imho. Even when she will be 90 with loads of wrinkles, she will still be one of 2 my most favorite Princesses.
Queen Elizabeth: "I cannot lead you into battle, I do not give you laws or administer justice but I can do something else, I can give you my heart and my devotion to these old islands and to all the peoples of our brotherhood of nations." God, Save The Queen!
Old 08-29-2006, 03:12 AM
Nobility

I voted for Charlotte.My next choice is Alexandra.
Old 08-29-2006, 05:53 AM
Aristocracy

My vote goes to Caroline. She is beautiful and aboslutely regal.
Old 08-29-2006, 09:04 AM
Aristocracy

My preference is Albert, but I also admire Caroline and Stephanie too.
Old 08-29-2006, 09:30 AM
Heir Apparent

Location: Somewhere in the middle of the River Po Valley, Italy
Caroline, forever. Although she's never been so classy and stylish as she looks nowadays.
I've always admired her sunny and determined character. Her "adventures" made us working class girls dream...
Old 08-29-2006, 11:05 AM
Aristocracy

Definately Princess Caroline! The looks, class, charm, even the wild side, but probably because of that something extra, unexplainable, that a very few people have, that makes the room glow when they enter.
Old 08-29-2006, 11:14 AM
Commoner

100% p. Caroline! Her caring for the unfortunate children in the world, her support and love for her own children and her regal ways in all the things she does.
Old 08-29-2006, 11:15 AM
Nobility

Princess Caroline
Old 08-29-2006, 01:02 PM
Aristocracy

Charlotte.
Old 08-30-2006, 09:02 PM
Heir Presumptive

Alexandre Coste
Old 08-30-2006, 10:08 PM
Aristocracy

Charlotte Casiraghi.
Old 08-31-2006, 05:54 AM
Serene Highness

Caroline and Albert.

"The course of true love never did run smooth " William Shakespeare, 'A Midsummer Night's Dream'

http://www.aishwarya-rai.com/
Old 08-31-2006, 07:59 AM
Nobility

I voted for Stephanie. She is not only my favourite princess, she is my favourite woman in the whole world. Then she happens to be a princess, which is cool.

There are many reasons for her popularity in my case, which have changed over the years really. But apart from all the things she does and does well, I find her blue eyes very special, and beautiful, and I think those will never fade. In those eyes you can see intelligence, humor, laughter and sadness...
Old 05-05-2007, 10:14 AM
Majesty

Perhaps rather than just writing a name, it would be helpful if members wrote why they thought this certain member is their favourite. What qualities or what occasions or actions made them your favourite member of this family.

To just write a princess's name without any further explanation is to me as much an empty post as "I agree."

tbhrc
Old 05-05-2007, 10:23 AM
Courtier

Princess Caroline!! and Andrea! of course!
Old 05-05-2007, 04:01 PM
Serene Highness

I don´t consider Ernst Jr , Christian , Jazmin and Alexander part of the family