Favourite Princely Family Member

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Favourite member of the Princely Family of Monaco

• Prince Albert

Votes: 24 11.7%
  • Princess Caroline

Votes: 71 34.6%
  • Princess Stephanie

Votes: 26 12.7%
  • Prince Ernst-August

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Andrea Casiraghi

Votes: 16 7.8%
  • Charlotte Casiraghi

Votes: 42 20.5%
  • Pierre Casiraghi

Votes: 7 3.4%
  • Princess Alexandra

Votes: 2 1.0%
  • Louis Ducruet

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • Pauline Ducruet

• Camille Gottlieb

Votes: 4 2.0%
  • Princess Antoinette

Votes: 2 1.0%
  • Prince Ernst August Jr.

• Prince Christian

• Alexandre Coste

Votes: 6 2.9%
  • Jazmin Grimaldi

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
My favorite is Charlotte Casiraghi and then Pauline Ducruet.

1. Charlotte: I don't know what it is about her... I sometimes see myself in her and have always found her interesting. Plus, I really respect her class and choice of clothing.
2. Stephanie: She seems warm, funny and compassionate.

My favourits are HSH Albert II and Princess Stephanie.

My preference to H.R.H the Princess Caroline of Hanover of course !!!! :D

and then... The Prince Rainier III because he was the most great Prince of the world (in my opinion) because of his heart devotion for Monaco! He also had the longest reign of the world :) (after the King Baudouin of Belgium!).

Monaco is incredibly transformed thanks to the Prince Rainier III and his wonderful wife the Princess Grace of Monaco...

Fortunately her girl, the Princess Caroline is beginning the torch again of his lovely father... I would rather love to see that the Princess Caroline is still and forever the First Lady of Monaco :D She perfectly represented the best public image of Monaco!

Long life to Monaco!
Long life to the Princess Caroline of Monaco

Rest in Peace the Prince Rainier III of Monaco
Rest in Peace the Princess Grace of Monaco

1. charlotte casiraghi
2. andrea casiraghi
3. pierre casiraghi

Princess Caroline. She is beautiful, regal and hardworking. She doesn't just party and shop all the time.

Okay, I have added a poll to this thread, but I would ask everyone to explain why they have voted for a certain member.

Thanks in advance,
tbhrc

Ernst August Jr and Christian are NOT members of the Princely Family. If you're not going to list Albert's children, you should not list Caroline's stepsons.

Why are Rainier and Grace not there? If its limited to those alive, I'll have to reserve my vote until Albert's fifth year of reign...to see who is worthy.

Ann

Suonymona said:
Ernst August Jr and Christian are NOT members of the Princely Family. If you're not going to list Albert's children, you should not list Caroline's stepsons.

Why are Rainier and Grace not there? If its limited to those alive, I'll have to reserve my vote until Albert's fifth year of reign...to see who is worthy.

Ann
I'm pretty sure everyone knows that they're not members of the family in a gentically sense. But they appear at official functions with the family and also their Current Events threads are in the Monaco Forum, because they have more events in Monaco than in Germany.

Grace and Rainier aren't listed because Sebastian hasn't listed them in his first post. But you can calm down, I've added Albert's kids to the poll ;)......

Last edited:
Glistening Seas

:flowers: hey everyone well, picking a fav out of the family i think is not appropriate because they each do alot and contribute alot to what happens in Monaco imho. without a doubt unequivocably PA is the best suited for the job and in time will be equal to his father. however, that doesn't mean the rest of the family don't contribute their own special perspective to the overall big picture of what Monaco is and will be.:) it's too soon after Rainer's death to really be taking a poll like this inhmo. As they get acclimated to the future they will be more comfortable with whatever roles they choose to pick. :flowers:

Thank you very much for adding poll to this thread tbhrc.

I voted for Princess Stephanie, since I have been long fascinated by her character and personality. I admire her for all the charity work she does, for her devotion to her children for being a great sister and asset for Prince Albert and for charming almost everyone, who has the joy of knowing her.

She is simply an amazing woman, imho. Even when she will be 90 with loads of wrinkles, she will still be one of 2 my most favorite Princesses.

Last edited by a moderator:
I voted for Charlotte.My next choice is Alexandra.

My vote goes to Caroline. She is beautiful and aboslutely regal.

My preference is Albert, but I also admire Caroline and Stephanie too. :)

Caroline, forever. Although she's never been so classy and stylish as she looks nowadays.
I've always admired her sunny and determined character. Her "adventures" made us working class girls dream...

Definately Princess Caroline! The looks, class, charm, even the wild side, but probably because of that something extra, unexplainable, that a very few people have, that makes the room glow when they enter.:)

100% p. Caroline! Her caring for the unfortunate children in the world, her support and love for her own children and her regal ways in all the things she does.

I voted for Stephanie. She is not only my favourite princess, she is my favourite woman in the whole world. Then she happens to be a princess, which is cool.

There are many reasons for her popularity in my case, which have changed over the years really. But apart from all the things she does and does well, I find her blue eyes very special, and beautiful, and I think those will never fade. In those eyes you can see intelligence, humor, laughter and sadness...

Perhaps rather than just writing a name, it would be helpful if members wrote why they thought this certain member is their favourite. What qualities or what occasions or actions made them your favourite member of this family.

To just write a princess's name without any further explanation is to me as much an empty post as "I agree."

tbhrc

Princess Caroline!! and Andrea! of course!

I don´t consider Ernst Jr , Christian , Jazmin and Alexander part of the family

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom