The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Princely Family of Monaco

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 07-12-2005, 07:37 PM
Aristocracy

Thanks for the pix from the enthronement ceremony. Iy is great seeing the entire family together. And Caroline, Charlotte, and Stephanie did all look well turned out.

Old 07-12-2005, 08:25 PM
Courtier

Thank you, thank you everyone for all the news, pics and observations. :) Too bad I wasn't able to watch it (and I don't understand French, too).

So glad to see Stephanie's children at the celebrations. They're hardly seen at official events. And Princess Antionette was there, too. Alexandra is such a doll!

I was so touched with 2 pics - Caroline blowing a kiss to Albert, and Stephanie looking at Albert so proudly. And they say this isn't a close family.......

I'm also glad to see Caroline and Stephanie side by side. That rarely happens now.....

________
Monica17

Old 07-12-2005, 10:25 PM
Serene Highness

OMG!! Alexandra looks so happy & funny in this shot!!
She's hiding under Caroline's arm.

Old 07-12-2005, 10:30 PM
Heir Apparent

TELEGRAPH NEWS

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main...3/ixworld.html
Old 07-12-2005, 10:34 PM
Heir Apparent

SUN NEWSPAPER

Playboy Prince Albert rules
http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2-2005320260,00.html
Old 07-12-2005, 10:39 PM
Heir Apparent

BBC NEWS

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/4674109.stm
Old 07-12-2005, 10:41 PM
Heir Apparent

[QUOTE=runaway princess]Anywho I agree that Louis will be a heartbreaker one day!![QUOTE]i second this - wow he's such a handsome little kid :)
Old 07-12-2005, 11:14 PM
Heir Apparent

ROYAL ARCHIVE NEWS

http://www.royalarchive.com/index.ph...d=993&Itemid=2
Old 07-12-2005, 11:18 PM
Nobility

Best wishes to His Serene Highness Prince Albert II. May he have a long and successfuol reign.

I do agree however that Princess Caroline's sons badly need haircuts! Those styles went out with HM King William IV, and I think just look scruffy, particularly when wearing a smart suit.
Old 07-12-2005, 11:36 PM
Royal Highness

Please remember to credit your sources when posting pictures on this forum. Even if it's very obvious where the picture came from due to stamps, such as from Getty Images, it's still important to credit the source. http://theroyalforums.com/forums/sho...931#post239931
Old 07-12-2005, 11:43 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by hillary_nugent
Congratulations to Albert i'm sure he'll be a great ruler =)

P.S. Who is this Simon? haha ^___^
I agree with you! :)
Hillary, Simon is a young man from Monaco who is in love with Stephanie ...... see the "Poll- Which man for Princess Stephanie" thread.

Many thanks to all for the inputs..... They just keep coming and coming, love them!

________
Monica17
Old 07-13-2005, 12:53 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Piewi
But i don`t like Andrea`s hair...it doesn`t look good on his face, and he doesn`t look soo beautiful.
I agree. Both he and Pierre are handsome guys, but with their rock-star hair you don't notice it as much...it's distracting.
Old 07-13-2005, 01:03 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by michelleq
Personally, to add jest, I think that the reason Caroline is crying is because she is saying to herself, "I'm finally the Heir Presumptive of the Throne. If baby brother never marries, I will be the Monarch and then my children".
Jest or no jest, but sincerely speaking the same thought came to me too. I would just made a little correction: "I could not become, but my Andrea will be..." The face expression of her son was too evident during enthronement, IMNO. He is in the preparation stage.
I don't know how it will be, but this night I had a bad night dream. Usually I see very bright and colorful dreams, but this white&black dream was strange, at least: "A round table with a few sitting women, old plates and dishes are decorated with cheap glass beads, a lot of beads are scaterred on the table surface (don't know why, but looking at those beads I thought "...to cast pearls before swine...") and ...Albert appearing as a waiter...he tries to hide his face from women and to change the empty plates..."
Strange dream, don't you think? All my life I was interested in the night dreams interpretations and this one alarmed me very much. I can see the only one explanation: 1. Albert has a lot of other things to hide. 2. He will try to serve his country in the best way, but all his efforts will be in vain. 3. Something will happen and it will ruin his reputation...
I feel sad this morning, because yesterday I hoped to the New Happy Era beginning as you all. Oh! I so would like to be mistaken, but the second sign will not make me happy too - his right palm shows complicated (or not happy) marriage and heart disappointments...I so would like to be mistaken and to believe in the glorious road ahead...But only the future will tell...
Old 07-13-2005, 03:24 AM
Heir Presumptive

Stephanie and her kids at the night-party:
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	a8.JPG
Views:	244
Size:	23.0 KB
ID:	168211   Click image for larger version

Name:	a9.JPG
Views:	217
Size:	19.4 KB
ID:	168212   Click image for larger version

Name:	a10.JPG
Views:	219
Size:	22.0 KB
ID:	168213   Click image for larger version

Name:	a11.JPG
Views:	182
Size:	23.7 KB
ID:	168214  

Click image for larger version

Name:	a12.JPG
Views:	169
Size:	31.3 KB
ID:	168215   Click image for larger version

Name:	a13.JPG
Views:	206
Size:	25.4 KB
ID:	168216   Click image for larger version

Name:	a14.JPG
Views:	183
Size:	29.5 KB
ID:	168217  
Old 07-13-2005, 03:40 AM
Administrator

More on haircuts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Von Schlesian
I do agree however that Princess Caroline's sons badly need haircuts!
Quite. Who would have thought that Princess Stephanie's son would be the neatest? She's gone up in my estimation! Good parenting and hairstyle skills. :)
Old 07-13-2005, 05:14 AM
Serene Highness

Despite the fashion faux-pas or the "what is that you are wearing" I appreciate all the photos you posted.
The smiles were the appropriate to the occasion - the Enthronment and after the mourning. And the celebration afterwards looks a family party.
Stephanie's kids are so grown up and beautifull.
Thank you all for your pictures and comments about what was going on :).

Regards.
Old 07-13-2005, 05:30 AM
Heir Apparent

I do not like Stephanie's outfit at the Cathedral it does not suitable with the Ceremony like the Enthronement.She wore like she is going to the beach.
And Caroline's outfit and hat are too black for the Ceremony.I know that Prince Rainier has just passed away for a few months ago,and it's still too sad for her.But i do not mean she should wear so colourful, i just mean that she should wear something more brighter.
God save Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II
Old 07-13-2005, 05:32 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by monica17
I agree with you! :)
Hillary, Simon is a young man from Monaco who is in love with Stephanie ...... see the "Poll- Which man for Princess Stephanie" thread.

Many thanks to all for the inputs..... They just keep coming and coming, love them!

________
Monica17
lol thanks for answering my question monica

my haven't Stephanie's children grown? and they're all gorgeous :)
Old 07-13-2005, 06:27 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by HMQueenElizabethII
I do not like Stephanie's outfit at the Cathedral it does not suitable with the Ceremony like the Enthronement.She wore like she is going to the beach.
And Caroline's outfit and hat are too black for the Ceremony.I know that Prince Rainier has just passed away for a few months ago,and it's still too sad for her.But i do not mean she should wear so colourful, i just mean that she should wear something more brighter.
I agree with you absolutely! :) Above all, outfits of Caroline and Stephanie at the Cathedral should be better coordinated with each other. One way or another, they belong to one family even they have different life style. Caroline' gloomy winter outfit could be replaced,for instance, with a light grey or silver silk, embroidery would be fine; and, of course, without those awful unsuitable gloves that were too much :p
I don't know what exactly would be perfect for Stephanie at Cathedral, but not this one....Hmmm...Probably, even dramatic combination - snow white with a drop of black color would be not bad as this sun-dress.
Evening choice - white and red is OK, but just OK and no more.
I think that Mary of Denmark has a better test and best advicer. I can guess what outfit would be in her case...I know an answer - splendid! :) Yes, the words "splendid" and "sophisticated" could be suitable for ladies' outfit and such historical event as Enthronement.
Old 07-13-2005, 06:57 AM
Courtier

Do you think the reason why caroline and stephanie dress sense were all over the places was because they dont talk to each on any level ( any more??)
so then they wouldnt of know what either of them were wearing