The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Princely Family of Monaco

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 10-06-2005, 06:51 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suonymona
So Caroline would be in the same position as she is now until his (legitimate) son turned 18 or 21 and then he would be enthroned?

Ann
I have the Constitution of Monaco saved somewhere an a printed copy let me see what I find.

Old 10-06-2005, 07:57 PM
Heir Presumptive

In French La constitution Monégasque

http://translate.google.com/translat...hl=en&ie=ASCII

If you try the second link in my signiture it will take you to where I got the information and the third you can use to translate.

Old 10-07-2005, 12:15 AM
Courtier

Thank you Lady M!

I'm going to read through carefully to see if there is an answer to my question. Perhaps it was one that was not thought of--nah.

Ann
Old 11-08-2005, 07:23 PM
Heir Presumptive

Some private pix of the enthronement party in July, provided by my cousin:

(private)
Old 11-11-2005, 08:14 PM
Majesty

Thanks for those pics Michelle. They are really great. I've found some others at Bruno Press.

Old 11-12-2005, 06:55 PM
Aristocracy

Thank you so much for the wonderful picture and for sharing your cousins pictures with us michelle
Old 11-12-2005, 07:09 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by victoria_89
Thank you so much for the wonderful picture and for sharing your cousins pictures with us michelle
You're welcome :)
Old 11-13-2005, 02:35 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbhrc
Yahoo:

Princess Caroline of Monaco's children, from left to right: Pierre Casiraghi, Charlotte Casiraghi and Andrea Casiraghi and her sons-in-law, Prince Ernst-August of Hanover and Christian of Hanover attend a Catholic mass celebrated by Monaco's Archbishop Bernard Barsi at the cathedral, Tuesday, July 12, 2005, in Monaco
Sons-in-law? :) I think they are her step-sons.

I was so upset when my local station did not show Albert II's Investiture. :( I had to watch it on the internet. I live in Florida now. I bet they showed it in my hometown-Philadelphia the late Princess Grace's hometown too. :)
Old 11-13-2005, 02:37 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigheadshirmp
some pics from getty~
Charlotte is just youthful loveliness. :)
Old 11-13-2005, 02:45 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Von Schlesian
Best wishes to His Serene Highness Prince Albert II. May he have a long and successfuol reign.

I do agree however that Princess Caroline's sons badly need haircuts! Those styles went out with HM King William IV, and I think just look scruffy, particularly when wearing a smart suit.
Hairstyles like clothes change with the generations and then seem to come back in cycles. For example someone told me that the Gothic look was just an updated version of the Punk Rock look of the 1970's. All the young men in my area wear their hair longish and loose like Andrea. :)
Old 11-30-2005, 06:22 AM
Majesty

More screencaps from ZDF

Old 11-30-2005, 06:25 AM
Majesty

More screencaps from ZDF

Old 11-30-2005, 07:12 AM
Heir Presumptive

Thank you tbhrc... Camille and her Tonton...that's soooo cute...
Old 11-30-2005, 07:46 AM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by michelle
I think it's visible here how much Albert is a daddy figure for little Camille. Very sweet how she is 'glued' to her Tonton.
Old 11-30-2005, 01:16 PM
Aristocracy

Thumbs down

I think it's disturbing, Camille HAS a father! If her father is not around to give her the attention and affection Camile needs/craves then Stepahnie needs to talk to the bum but I think it's wrong to encourge a child to cling to their uncle like that ! She's not a(his) baby ! is there any sound clip? is she having a tantrum " pllleaeeeese Tonton pick me upppp " i' wannnnt you to pick me up riiiight nooooowwww" ?
If any child should be getting hugs and carried in Albert's arms it's his son Alexandre!
wittykitty
Old 11-30-2005, 05:59 PM
Royal Highness

Thanks for screencaptures, tbhrc! They're great!:)

Wittykitty, you don't have to be so critic about Camille's affection to her uncle! She is only 7 year old girl, and it's nonsense to give her warnings to be restrained when showing her feelings, as for thinking she is "stealing" love dedicated for Alexandre. It's between Prince Albert and Alexandre's mother, Nicole, when and how often he sees Alexandre, and it's definately private thing that happens without photographers or just say, without "media circus". And I'm sure there is enough love in Albert's heart for all of his nieces and nephews and specially for his own child or children that he could have in future.

Lovely and tender pics found at Ebay (probably pages from paris Match):)
Old 11-30-2005, 06:08 PM
Serene Highness

please don't be so upset kitty. if she is very close to her uncle and her mother doesn't mind. then its a good thing, i'm sure princess stephanie loves her children very much and it looks like prince albert does too.
maybe prince albert cant have a close relationship with alex at this point and time, for whatever reason. but a lot things are out of our control and life isnt the way we would want it to be. have a little faith, everything will end up right eventhought it might take some time. when i say all right i mean, prince albert and his son will have a warm close relationship, stephanie's children will grow up heathly and well adjusted adults.
and yes, in my world the sky is a beautiful blue w/o any clouds.
Old 11-30-2005, 06:28 PM
Royal Highness

What's wrong with Albert loving and caring for his nieces and nephews, wittykitty??? It's wonderful that he cares so much and stands by his sisters side. That's family-love. The children have daddys and they care very much as well.
Old 12-01-2005, 10:47 PM
Serene Highness

i have a question is there some type of walking order for them? outside of the fact that albert would have to walk ahead of every one else, does his sisters have to walk in any type of order?
Old 12-02-2005, 03:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by michelle
OMg, you are so right. That is so adorable. The only thing better would have been Caroline cuddling with Camille! Because we never see Caroline cuddling with Steph's kiddos. :( Shoot, maybe Caroline just isn't the cuddling type, but still, it would be lovely to see some "Tatie Caro" moments.
Hey, unrelated......... does anyone happen to know what sort of champagnes and wines were served at Albert's enthronement events, both in July and November? I'd love to know what sort of special wines/champagnes were served for these special events?
Perhaps, Michelle, as your cousin seems to have been there?