The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Princely Family of Monaco

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 07-14-2005, 05:34 AM
Majesty

This is sooo cool!!!

Here you can see a video where Alex is talking to the cameraman, it's in german. OMG she is sooo cute!!!:):)
It is the 2nd video:

http://www.tagesschau.de/aktuell/mel...521190,00.html

Old 07-14-2005, 07:03 AM
Nobility

[QUOTE=LadyMacAlpine]Lets see his offical enthronement state affair is November 19 that leaves about a month to get hitched afterwards I need another tax deduction.[/QUOTE]

Oh LadyMacAlpine, You do keep me chuckling on this forum!!!!:p

As for Albert, who here would be willing to marry him now, in light of recent developments?

Old 07-14-2005, 08:11 AM
Gentry

SAS Albert 2 - new site : pix ...

site about " Enthronement of H.S.H Prince Albert II "

http://princealbert2.site.voila.fr/
Old 07-14-2005, 08:27 AM
Courtier

[QUOTE=Dennism]Corbis:

Thank you so much for the pictures, Dennism. Very nice. Those pictures are from Corbis, but why there are no watermarks as usual. Did you buy them?

Wow, so kind of you.
Old 07-14-2005, 08:44 AM
Aristocracy

http://blogcritics.org/archives/2005/07/13/084314.php

I found this article, and I must say was kind of harsh...but I will let all of you decide. It talks about putting a curse on Prince Albert because he refused to allow little Prince Eric Alexandre use the Grimaldi name. It also talks about the hypocracy of Prince Albert given the fact that he and Prince Rainier descended on the female side from illegitimacy.
Old 07-14-2005, 09:09 AM
Heir Presumptive

[QUOTE=Freedom]
Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyMacAlpine
Lets see his offical enthronement state affair is November 19 that leaves about a month to get hitched afterwards I need another tax deduction.[/QUOTE]
Quote:

As for Albert, who here would be willing to marry him now, in light of recent developments?
Me I would have no problem with him over what's transpired. A man's past unless he broke the law for something like child molesting, rape or murder and Albert hasn't shouldn't play a role in how she views him if she loves him it won't be important. I have a daughter who is illegitimate should that be held against me? If two people are in love if no other parties are involved no one should stand in their way to marry. No one should have a thing to say about it either that either party isn't acceptable for whatever reason that is their business.
Old 07-14-2005, 09:20 AM
Heir Apparent

i don't understand, if on November 19th is Albert's official enthronement what was going on July 12th? O__O
Old 07-14-2005, 10:15 AM
Heir Apparent

Location: Somewhere in the middle of the River Po Valley, Italy
[QUOTE=Freedom]
Quote:
Lets see his offical enthronement state affair is November 19 that leaves about a month to get hitched afterwards I need another tax deduction.[/QUOTE]
Quote:

I'm already married to Albert. Well, his true name's Alberto.
Old 07-14-2005, 10:21 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by monica17
mw7060a, that is Elisabeth-Ann de Massy, daughter of Princess Antoinette. Her daughter Melanie is behind Steph in that set of pics.

But I don't know the guy between Char and Melanie. Michelle? Anyone? Lovely pics.
He's the son of Elizabeth Ann I believe.
Old 07-14-2005, 10:26 AM
Majesty

Location: East of the sun and west of the moon, United States
[QUOTE=Ephram]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dennism
Corbis:

Thank you so much for the pictures, Dennism. Very nice. Those pictures are from Corbis, but why there are no watermarks as usual. Did you buy them?

Wow, so kind of you.
No, I have an account there. You´re welcome.
Old 07-14-2005, 10:38 AM
Serene Highness

This is a great video of Albert's enthronement!! It is a little longer than the others, and in French, but still great!!!

http://www.lilbello.com/webkit/jsp/a...=3873&idCat=0#
Old 07-14-2005, 10:55 AM
Courtier

After looking at the photo's with Charlotte, the green dress is a great dress is fabulous and would look wonderful on her if she had better posture. But she's either hunched over, or leaning back with her shoulders (as thought trying to appear larger in other areas :) ) and so she appears to have a belly. I love the dress though, my new goal is to find the designer so I can get one for myself...(I would love to find it in a bright (but deep) shade of purple...)
Old 07-14-2005, 03:40 PM
Aristocracy

They had a pic of Charlotte's green dress in another color (actually I think the pic WAS in fuschia or purple) on one of the other mb's. I can't remember what designer it was though. And Caroline's outfit at the Mass was Chanel spring 05. Oh wait -either Char's green dress or Stephanie's dress at the Mass was Jiki but I can't remember which one it was. :(
And I also can't remember which mb it was. Maybe glittering royal events??? I have been looking at pics on 5 or 6 different boards so I can't ever remember what I read/saw where!
Old 07-14-2005, 04:23 PM
Commoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreed777
They had a pic of Charlotte's green dress in another color (actually I think the pic WAS in fuschia or purple) on one of the other mb's. I can't remember what designer it was though. And Caroline's outfit at the Mass was Chanel spring 05. Oh wait -either Char's green dress or Stephanie's dress at the Mass was Jiki but I can't remember which one it was. :(
And I also can't remember which mb it was. Maybe glittering royal events??? I have been looking at pics on 5 or 6 different boards so I can't ever remember what I read/saw where!
Here is the link http://members3.boardhost.com/Franco...msg/52472.html it's not exactly the same but in the next post there is Charlotte's green dress
Old 07-14-2005, 05:31 PM
Aristocracy

Thanks Juliette!
Old 07-14-2005, 05:40 PM
Heir Presumptive

Stephanie leaving the car...very elegant....
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	42-15523795.jpg
Views:	72
Size:	32.4 KB
ID:	169061   Click image for larger version

Name:	l1488595.JPG
Views:	95
Size:	28.1 KB
ID:	169062  
Old 07-14-2005, 05:41 PM
Heir Presumptive

Love Steph's shoes....:)
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	av.JPG
Views:	198
Size:	31.3 KB
ID:	169063  
Old 07-14-2005, 06:07 PM
Heir Presumptive

Now that most people were kind of surprised that Steph's children attended the enthronement, the question comes up if Louis, Pauline and Camille will attend more official events in the future. National Day and the official ceromony with state-guests in November.

I don't know really...it's difficult. Maybe Albert asked Steph to change her opinion on that issue and bring the children.

Anyway it would be nice, even to me, to see them more and I can imagine that we might see more of them.

The official state-ceromony on National Day in November would be a great occasion to make some new official family photos.
Old 07-14-2005, 06:11 PM
Nobility

Hey I was just wondering what language Alexandra and Camille were talking when they said that they weren't afraid of the photographers (as seen in the video with Alex)? I've always wondered what language all the family talk to eachother in. Does anybody know? Thanks!
Old 07-14-2005, 07:07 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by mw7060a
http://blogcritics.org/archives/2005/07/13/084314.php

I found this article, and I must say was kind of harsh...but I will let all of you decide. It talks about putting a curse on Prince Albert because he refused to allow little Prince Eric Alexandre use the Grimaldi name. It also talks about the hypocracy of Prince Albert given the fact that he and Prince Rainier descended on the female side from illegitimacy.
That was interesting wonder what he will do if he learns Albert has a son or daughter older then Alexandre. Wonder why not all this fuss has been made for the female Albert is said to be in private talks with to see his daughter? She is white btw. Albert just got the Throne lets let him have his time to make changes in all area's he wants.

I had a very nice personal conversation today for 2 hours with someone in Monaco. Albert and Steph danced on a table, and Albert carried Camilla around during the night. He was in good spirits and so was the rest of the family.