The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 09-17-2006, 01:49 AM
Serene Highness

Stephanie had or has a boat named for pauline and louis I dont remember the name .

Old 09-17-2006, 02:59 AM
Commoner

this name is louine

Old 09-17-2006, 05:18 AM
Courtier

Don't know exactly where this post fits, feel free to move it to another thread...
Many people have rightly praised Char for getting her BAC with top grades and studying hard to get into ENS, but according to some old articles just posted by Ianna (BTW, thanks a lot), Caroline managed to do even better... while partying and rebelling, she apparently found the time to be admitted both by Princeton, one of the most competitive US UNiversities, and by Science Po, one of the top schools in France (I guess she moved to Sorbonne when she changed to studying Philsophy...).
Further proof that she is a really smart girl!
Old 09-17-2006, 06:11 AM
Majesty

You're right she is a very smart girl. I think she has the french and the english BAC. First she wanted to go to Princeton but then she met Junot and decided to stay in France and go to Sorbonne. I thought she also studied psychology, but I'm not sure...

Oh and did you know that Princess Caroline took some flying lessons in the late 70s? I read that either in Taraborelli's or in Jeffrey Robinson's book.
Old 09-17-2006, 09:45 AM
Serene Highness

I read she specialized in childres´s psichology.
Old 09-20-2006, 09:43 AM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grace
Don't know exactly where this post fits, feel free to move it to another thread...
Many people have rightly praised Char for getting her BAC with top grades and studying hard to get into ENS, but according to some old articles just posted by Ianna (BTW, thanks a lot), Caroline managed to do even better... while partying and rebelling, she apparently found the time to be admitted both by Princeton, one of the most competitive US UNiversities, and by Science Po, one of the top schools in France (I guess she moved to Sorbonne when she changed to studying Philsophy...).
Further proof that she is a really smart girl!
You're welcome Grace! Definately she's smart girl!
Old 09-20-2006, 10:16 AM
Aristocracy

It is a very good thread but mainly on the princely family of Monaco. We would like to have more infos on other royal families: Spain, Denmark, Belgium etc...
Old 09-20-2006, 10:18 AM
Nobility

Is it true that Princess Caroline has an apartment in rue Cler in Paris near Eiffel Tower?
Old 09-20-2006, 10:30 AM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beatrice
Is it true that Princess Caroline has an apartment in rue Cler in Paris near Eiffel Tower?
I've read something about that too. Apperently, every balcony of the apartment has Monaco's crest on.

@Sira; you can find that infos on another subforums, this is only for Princely family of Monaco.
Old 09-22-2006, 09:01 AM
Commoner

No degree

Quote:
Originally Posted by rosana
I read she specialized in childres´s psichology.
I think she never finished her studies, never graduated. She fell in love with Philippe Jugnot instead and got married !
Old 09-22-2006, 09:26 AM
Serene Highness

She studied politics in 1974 at Universite Dauphine, but she did not well.As she didn´t want to go to Princeton, next year she started Philosophy and Psicologhy at Sorbonne, where she graduated. She also made a course at Oxford. I read this in her biography: Carolina, by Jose Luis Roig.
Old 09-23-2006, 07:59 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mavyan
I think she never finished her studies, never graduated. She fell in love with Philippe Jugnot instead and got married !
Ah, I think Caroline graduated from university; it was one of her parents' conditions for her to get permission to marry Philippe Junot. She married the summer of her graduation if I remember it right.

Kindness is the magic elixir of love - The Practice of Kindness
Old 09-23-2006, 09:23 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by monica17
Ah, I think Caroline graduated from university; it was one of her parents' conditions for her to get permission to marry to Philippe Junot. She married the summer of her graduation if I remember it right.
I don´t think so, she was only 21 when she married.
Old 09-29-2006, 01:57 AM
Courtier

18, 19, 20, 21...thats four years of university.

I was 17 when I graduated from high school (before the law you have to be 5 to enter kindergarten) and got my first degree at 19 and 11 months.

Caroline does have a degree, Stephanie is the only Grimaldi sibling without one. Though I'm not sure about Antoinette's children.

Ann
Old 10-02-2006, 09:36 AM
Heir Apparent

Location: Somewhere in the middle of the River Po Valley, Italy
Did you know that Caroline was offered to play the leading role of Luchino Visconti film "L'innocente" by Visconti himself in the mid 70's, but Prince Rainier denied his permission, so actress Laura Antonelli was casted for that part.
Old 10-05-2006, 10:12 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tosca
Did you know that Caroline was offered to play the leading role of Luchino Visconti film "L'innocente" by Visconti himself in the mid 70's, but Prince Rainier denied his permission, so actress Laura Antonelli was casted for that part.
That's interesting. I wonder if Ranier had decided to give his permission, would have taken the role? I doubt it, given the negative reaction of the people when Grace wanted to act again.
Old 10-06-2006, 02:40 PM
Courtier

Prince Albert is the only person to be a contender at the winter olympics and be on the International olympic committtee at the same time. Also he actually stayed in the apartments with other contenders when he attended the winter olmpics six times he did not special treatment which shows Prince Albert is a pretty cool guy.

I'm head of a dynastic house no matter what others say.
Princess Kamorrissa,Countess of Welle
Old 01-02-2007, 04:00 PM
Heir Presumptive

I'll pick this one up again...

Did you know ... Stephanie has an official national degree as 'Moniteur de Ski' ( Skiing teacher ) by the ESF ( Ecole de Ski Francais ).
Old 01-02-2007, 04:36 PM
Serene Highness

really I wonder if she gives lessons ? That would be fun learning how to ski with her .
Old 01-02-2007, 05:32 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by RADKER18
really I wonder if she gives lessons ? That would be fun learning how to ski with her .
She did work for the ESF ...in 2001 I think it was...