The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 10-23-2010, 02:58 PM
Nobility

Did you know that Pauline is a fan of Enrico Iglesias...

(she met him when she was at the NRJ music award in cannes, and she asked for a photo)

Old 10-23-2010, 07:26 PM
Heir Presumptive

^oh, that's cute!

Old 11-10-2010, 05:54 PM
Nobility

did you know

Grace Rose, a friend of Pauline, Michael and louis participates in "La France a un incroyable talent" and she is qualified today to the next step.
Old 12-10-2010, 05:30 AM
Aristocracy

Once a lady asked little prince Albert
-who you would like to be in the future?(like we always ask small children)
-madame,I have no choice!
probably reffering to his futrure role of sovereign of Monaco
Old 12-10-2010, 08:32 AM
Aristocracy

cute!!!!!! :)
Old 08-30-2011, 10:29 AM
Courtier

Did you know that Princess Grace called Princess Stephanie "Wild Child"? That's because Princess Stephanie loves fashion so much and she also loves to pose for Magazine covers.
Old 08-30-2011, 10:48 AM
Royal Highness

Oh yeah,that´s a good name,Stephanie was always independent and strong...And I still listen to some of her songs she recorded when she was young,she was so cool back then!Nowadays she looks rather sad even though she is still good-looking and healthy she doesn´t seem to be very happy,but who knows?
Old 08-31-2011, 09:58 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by blauerengel View Post
Oh yeah,that´s a good name,Stephanie was always independent and strong...And I still listen to some of her songs she recorded when she was young,she was so cool back then!Nowadays she looks rather sad even though she is still good-looking and healthy she doesn´t seem to be very happy,but who knows?
Correct!

Did you know that Louis already had a girlfriend? Yes, Louis has a girlfriend and her name is Lucie. Here is a picture of Louis and Lucie together. How sweet! :

ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting
Old 09-16-2011, 02:04 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhys82192 View Post
Correct!

Did you know that Louis already had a girlfriend? Yes, Louis has a girlfriend and her name is Lucie. Here is a picture of Louis and Lucie together. How sweet! :

ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting

Actually Lucie hasn't been his girlfriend for a while...they dated a year ago or so ago. Now it's said that he's dating a girl named Charlotte Marsan....or he was allegedly anyway. Not sure what he's doing in his private university life anymore.
The pic you posted is an old Facebook profile pic of his that probably should not be posted here as if Louis or one of his friends sees it (or any other photos from any their private collections!), as it's a risk for TRF. Someone in the Palace could see it, or one of them (Louis, Pauline, Camille or Jazmin) could come across their private photos being posted publicly, and then TRF could have a liability problem. Think about it, would you want your private photos snagged for public viewing? Don't do it, unless you don't mind it being done to yourself.

Just a thought.
Old 09-16-2011, 10:21 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thtregoddess11 View Post
Actually Lucie hasn't been his girlfriend for a while...they dated a year ago or so ago. Now it's said that he's dating a girl named Charlotte Marsan....or he was allegedly anyway. Not sure what he's doing in his private university life anymore.
The pic you posted is an old Facebook profile pic of his that probably should not be posted here as if Louis or one of his friends sees it (or any other photos from any their private collections!), as it's a risk for TRF. Someone in the Palace could see it, or one of them (Louis, Pauline, Camille or Jazmin) could come across their private photos being posted publicly, and then TRF could have a liability problem. Think about it, would you want your private photos snagged for public viewing? Don't do it, unless you don't mind it being done to yourself.

Just a thought.

Hi! Thank you very much for the trivia! BTW that picture of Louis and Lucie together is already posted by someone here in the forums before I posted it in here, and the one who originally posted it said she is his girlfriend . I didn't know that that pic came from Louis' facebook, so thanks for the advice! I'll be careful next time in posting photos and to false rumors!

It's not that I'm being rebellious, but I have seen some threads w/ pictures of Royals from their Facebook accounts. If it is not allowed then, why they are posting such things? And why they are letting them to do it? Can anyone tell me please?
Old 09-18-2011, 01:59 AM
Nobility

Technically, not a false rumor. Lucie is an old girlfriend of his. I think at this point so is Charlotte.

Why are they? Who knows, perhaps they weren't aware someone had stolen it from their Facebook account. Why are people letting them do it? Two possible theories: (1) the people in charge are unaware they are personal photos of theirs and (2) They themselves, their friends or the palace haven't found them on the internet yet.
Old 09-18-2011, 08:21 AM
Royal Highness

Charlotte Marsan is dating Louis' brother Michael.
Old 09-19-2011, 10:53 PM

Wow, this thread it awesome! I'll post what I read the other day in the autobiography, "Grace." The book stated in the Kelly home, in Philadelphia every winter they would flood out the backyard tennis courts, so the children could enjoy ice skating, and ice hockey.

How lucky!! I love ice hockey.

Does anyone know what kind of music Grace enjoyed?
Old 09-21-2011, 12:21 AM
Courtier

Did you know that Prince Albert once had a girlfriend who is a famous Hollywood star? Yes, and that is Brooke Shields :))
Old 09-21-2011, 04:54 AM
Courtier

Yes. And he also dated a german tv actress.
There he goes the Playboy Prince
Old 09-21-2011, 06:33 AM
Courtier

Didn't he date Claudia Shiffer, too?
Old 09-21-2011, 07:03 AM
Courtier

I don't really know.
He was "dating" a lot of these Supermodels.
Naomi Campbell, Eva Herzigova. But if these were true dates, I can't recall.
Old 09-21-2011, 01:12 PM
Nobility

RE: Charlotte Marsan & Michael: not according to facebook they aren't. There are photos of her and Louis together.
RE: the supermodels of Albert where in the 1980s and 1990s: Claudia Shiffer, Brooke Shields (and they are distantly related somehow I think through Lady Mary Victoria Hamilton), Naomi Cambell, Eva Herzigova, and whats her name....(attended a recent gala exhibit opening that Albert and Charlene attended....a blonde....)
Old 09-21-2011, 01:25 PM
Courtier

According to the press Darryl Hannah was also a date. Did you mean her?
Old 09-21-2011, 01:31 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smush View Post
According to the press Darryl Hannah was also a date. Did you mean her?
Yup. That's the one!