The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 11-27-2005, 03:44 PM
Royal Highness

(BdP or sipa)

Pierre: "Tama, some of the carabiniers would make a good match with you ... just look how they move their a*** giving their best.

Steph: " Alllriggghhht, I'll have to check them out. You really think they do it for me Pierrot .

Old 11-27-2005, 03:53 PM
Royal Highness

(sipa)

Caro: " Tell you something, guys ... when they were playing the national anthym a minute ago and I sang along like all of you I got the lyrics mixed up..."

Andrea: " Et alors ... does that matter "

Charlotte: " Maman, mhhh, what can I say?!"

Steph: " Great :p , 'cause the camera was on your lips all the time. How lucky you are today. My big sister...Mrs. Perfect ...hehe"

Old 11-27-2005, 04:02 PM
Royal Highness

(colourpress)

Caro: " It's been that tall Stephie, you wouldn't believe it ... but I assure you."

Steph: " Right Caro, right, right ... it's okay....don't bother. You're right,I wouldn't believe, or better: I don't believe!"
Old 11-27-2005, 04:47 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by sebastian
Hehe - as an addition: This one:

Ernst: (thoughts) Hmmm, that paper doesn't tell were to get a drink neither but maybe my wife is right and I should hold back.
Caro (thoughts): Still can't figure out what Steph meant with " We'll meet again in some weeks. Same place, same time...and I'll wear the most beautiful white dress you've ever seen "
Albert (thoughts) : I'm in the focus ...I'm always so hungry when in the focus.
Steph: (thoughts) The hottie will like that place and I like that I will leave it then as the hotties wife.... hmmm and I think Ernst will be happy about the invitation...finally a real Party to rock for him.
Good one, but I have to correct you, Al was staring at the Sopranos who were just behind the Bishop. So he could pretend he was listening to the Bishop, while he was checking out the Choir. ( At least one of them is definetely his type)
Quote:
Yeah right I should have thought of this :p
Either PA is snooping around here, you told him, or our judgement is pretty good. I found out today that he is going to meet those sopranos in December, so watch out for the new GF rumours comming up in the wife for albert thread. I'll be watching them with my hawks eyes
Old 11-28-2005, 11:21 AM

Quote:
My goodness - hehehehehe - funny, CasiraghiTrio
Thanks, Sebastian. The truth is, I didn't really want to use Ernst in that one. I considered one of the bishops or ambassador-someone, but it didn't seem right to deface the reputation of a clergy person or diplomat, or to imply they were drunk! I guess one might wonder I don't have the same reservation about a royal prince! I don't know, the loook on her face in that pic just spoke "creeped out" so it seemed to fit.... I don't mean to imply Ernst is a pervy drunk, though, I swear! Ernst is cool! He's hilarious. These captions are fiction, so I hope no one gets the wrong idea.
:o
Old 11-28-2005, 04:53 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by CasiraghiTrio
Thanks, Sebastian. The truth is, I didn't really want to use Ernst in that one. I considered one of the bishops or ambassador-someone, but it didn't seem right to deface the reputation of a clergy person or diplomat, or to imply they were drunk! I guess one might wonder I don't have the same reservation about a royal prince! I don't know, the loook on her face in that pic just spoke "creeped out" so it seemed to fit.... I don't mean to imply Ernst is a pervy drunk, though, I swear! Ernst is cool! He's hilarious. These captions are fiction, so I hope no one gets the wrong idea.
:o
Don't worry, I think we all got it straight..... Ernst checking out his sister-in-law after a few drinks... it just fiction as you said...so :p
Old 12-01-2005, 03:23 AM

Source: 2DF screencap? (from the collection of tbhrc)

Baroness Ann de Massy: (thoughts) Charlotte.... too much like Tatie Stephanie. I shouldn't be surprised Caroline is letting Charlotte bear her cleavage.... with Andrea running wild in Ibiza with that topless actress a few years ago...:p

Stephanie: Darn sequins getting caught on everything.

Charlotte: (thoughts) I wish I could be as sexy and awesome as Stephanie... everyone says I am all that and a bag of chips, but I don't feel it... not quite like Stephanie....yet? she's so amazing. Maman gives her a hard time, but she's just jealous and I don't blame her.... (sigh)

Ernst: Another bourbon, please. Make it snappy too, before my wife comes back!
Old 12-03-2005, 11:57 AM
Royal Highness

(zdf sreenshot, from tbhrc)

Ernst: "What is it Stephie-Babe? Is your dress bothering you? Don't worry .. at least it looks awsome!"

Steph: " Yeah right ... did you order a bourbun for me too ?!"

Charlotte: (thoughts) "What's that bourbun - talk ... alright it's because it heats them up inside...for Tama I understand...she hardly wears anything ... but Ernst "
Old 12-03-2005, 03:22 PM
Royal Highness

(profimedia)

Steph: " ... that popcorn stuff went the wrong way..."

Albert: " Heeeheee , honey... you search the wrong area... it sliped through inside , if you know what I mean..."
Old 12-04-2005, 06:27 AM

To Sebastian's caption, I have something to add....

Quote:
Ernst: "What is it Stephie-Babe? Is your dress bothering you? Don't worry .. at least it looks awsome!"

Steph: " Yeah right ... did you order a bourbun for me too ?!"

Charlotte: (thoughts) "What's that bourbun - talk ... alright it's because it heats them up inside...for Tama I understand...she hardly wears anything ... but Ernst "

Source: tbhrc screencap from ZDF?? tv

Elisabeth Ann de Massy's thoughts: Ick, bourbon. Ernst spends too much time in London. Those bourbon-loving Brits. No bourbon for me. I'll stick to my cognac. :)
Old 12-10-2005, 04:56 PM

source: towsend, lovely towsend!

Pierre: I say, sis, might you consider a trade? Those candies look awfully good!
Old 12-10-2005, 05:02 PM

source: imagine china

Alexandra: I can't believe this madness! These figures! These corporate bonds are making mince meat of my trust fund!

Caroline: Now now, darling. Don't bother your pretty little head about those matters. That's what we pay all those attorneys and finance directors for. Go on and read some nice pony magazine, will you?

Charlotte: (thoughts) I wonder if that photographer is catching me in my best light. Maybe I'll turn my head a bit so he can get a lovely profile....

Woman on Caroline's right: (thoughts) Wow, this is so exciting. I'm sitting with the Grimaldi family and tomorrow's press will be full of pictures of me sitting next to Princess Caroline. Groovy connections, I have!

Guy next to Charlotte: Hey, Alex, what are you reading?
Old 12-10-2005, 05:02 PM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Month Representative - Monaco and Sweden

Sweet idea, CasiraghiTrio
Wonder what kind of better present she looks at
Old 12-10-2005, 05:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceflower
Sweet idea, CasiraghiTrio
Wonder what kind of better present she looks at
Charlotte is saying: "Hey, look, that fashion barbie playset is wonderful! Note to self: Telll Maman to buy me one immediately! In the meantime, I'll have to cozy up to that girl and arrange a play date! I wonder what her name is.... I do forget, so names to remember. Isn't her father one of the butlers or something?
Old 12-21-2005, 07:40 AM
Heir Presumptive

What does this picture want to tell us ??? :p

(newscom)

Steph thinking : " Oh gosh Al... are you serious with these? Do we have enough space and room at the Palace? '
Old 12-21-2005, 09:10 PM
Gentry

"And these are the next contestants on my new gameshow Name that Diaper! It should be fun!"

"Oh, Albie, I'm a mom, and it's the ones you can't name that you have to watch out for!"
Old 12-25-2005, 01:49 AM

source: tbhrc posted this pic in the Caroline & family/Princess Alexandra news thread... I don't know the original source of the pic, but it's been hosted by tinypic.

Alex: Hey, Razzi, check this out!
Charlotte: Alex, darling, don't even bother looking at them. They are scum.
Old 12-25-2005, 09:29 AM

source: bruno press

Friend (Pierre's girlfriend?): Hmm, I think we need a second basket for all this.
Charlotte: No, no, we can make it fit. Just move this one here...

Caroline: Do try not to smash the ham, kids! If tonight's dinner was just for us family, I wouldn't care about eating smashed ham, but you know, the Prince and Princess of WhatsitCalled might not like it....
Old 02-02-2006, 06:20 PM
Heir Presumptive

(getty)

Albert: "Linie, could you translate what your mother is saying ... I'm not getting this..."

Pauline: " Nan....I'm afraid I can't ... she usually talks such nonsense when she hunts Louis, Mimine and me around the appartment to make us go to bed ...Nonody will ever understand ...."

Steph : " Right, right ... go on ignoring me ....You guys are dum today, aren't you ... You're doing this on purpose? "
Old 02-04-2006, 06:02 PM
Royal Highness

Anyone having an idea for this one ?

(sipa)