The Royal Forums Coat of Arms


Join The Royal Forums Today
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
  #141  
Old 10-19-2005, 08:18 PM
CasiraghiTrio's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Burbank, United States
Posts: 6,412
source: abaca



Albert: Crap! Papy, be more careful, will you? At least it's only club soda, but still...
Rainier: (softly to Pierre) I'll smack you again if you breathe any word about what was really in my club soda.

Pierre: All right then!
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #142  
Old 10-20-2005, 06:40 AM
sebastian's Avatar
Royal Highness
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: ---, Germany
Posts: 1,591
Quote:
Originally Posted by CasiraghiTrio
source: abaca

http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums...hmentid=197112

Albert: Crap! Papy, be more careful, will you? At least it's only club soda, but still...
Rainier: (softly to Pierre) I'll smack you again if you breathe any word about what was really in my club soda.

Pierre: All right then!
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #143  
Old 10-23-2005, 08:59 PM
CasiraghiTrio's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Burbank, United States
Posts: 6,412
Source: profimedia.cz



Charlotte: This one is so pretty. Can I have it, Bebert?
Rainier: (thoughts) Oh no. I hate getting old. No control of bodily functions. I hope no one notices the smell.
Caroline: (thoughts) Poor Papy. I don't have the heart to tease him.
Albert: (thoughts) Ick. That smell is disgusting. Charlotte keeps poking my medals and they stick into my skin.
Pierre: (thoughts) I wonder how many cars I could squeeze into the palace square? how many cars and What cars would I buy if mama would let me have my trust fund?
Andrea: (thoughts) Is Steph really going to do it? She said she was going to disguise herself as a Carabineer and wave up to me. If anyone has the nerve, Tati Steph has it!
Reply With Quote
  #144  
Old 10-25-2005, 05:31 PM
iceflower's Avatar
Administrator
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: , Germany
Posts: 37,285


"Oh my god, we have to get rid of that goal, otherwise we'll lose less than dishonourable"

(pic: Lecturas)
Reply With Quote
  #145  
Old 11-09-2005, 01:30 PM
sebastian's Avatar
Royal Highness
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: ---, Germany
Posts: 1,591

(sipa)

Steph: Oh hey give it a break Francie-boy... please , not here....
Franco: Are they watchin' us? Ohhh I don't care, If they wanna take pix.... Let the world know how much I love you ...
Reply With Quote
  #146  
Old 11-09-2005, 04:40 PM
CasiraghiTrio's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Burbank, United States
Posts: 6,412
haha, good one, iceflower. i saw a pic of Alexandra recently that I wanted to caption but I lost it, so maybe later on I'll go try to dig it up and cap it here. :)
Reply With Quote
  #147  
Old 11-10-2005, 04:20 PM
iceflower's Avatar
Administrator
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: , Germany
Posts: 37,285
Quote:
Originally Posted by CasiraghiTrio
haha, good one, iceflower. i saw a pic of Alexandra recently that I wanted to caption but I lost it, so maybe later on I'll go try to dig it up and cap it here. :)
I'm glad you liked it. Looking forward to see yours..:)
Reply With Quote
  #148  
Old 11-16-2005, 09:55 PM
CasiraghiTrio's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Burbank, United States
Posts: 6,412
source: rex features




Girl: OMG, it's so cold!
Albert: Come on, don't be wimpy! Let's race and see who can swim the farthest!
Girl: But the waves, the sharks!
Albert: Fine then! I'm swimming out there alone... See ya later! Don't wait for me. I'll be back when I'm back, baby!
(And the girl walked back to the hotel wondering what would happen to Monaco's future if the future prince was eaten by a shark!)
Reply With Quote
  #149  
Old 11-17-2005, 04:57 AM
michelle's Avatar
Heir Presumptive
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: ***, Germany
Posts: 2,687
Quote:
Originally Posted by CasiraghiTrio
source: rex features




Girl: OMG, it's so cold!
Albert: Come on, don't be wimpy! Let's race and see who can swim the farthest!
Girl: But the waves, the sharks!
Albert: Fine then! I'm swimming out there alone... See ya later! Don't wait for me. I'll be back when I'm back, baby!
(And the girl walked back to the hotel wondering what would happen to Monaco's future if the future prince was eaten by a shark!)
Are you sure Albert calls his sister 'Baby' ?
__________________
.... and so I thank you, Michael ...
Reply With Quote
  #150  
Old 11-19-2005, 12:09 PM
CasiraghiTrio's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Burbank, United States
Posts: 6,412
source: newscom



Andrea: (thoughts) Let's see.... how many more things to sit through before it's time for my speech.... Isn't it lucky I don't have to do this mass thing every week? B-O-R-i-n-g!

Charlotte: (thoughts) curse this Monaco humidity! It's making her hair crazy!

Pierre: (thoughts) Ah, I love these chairs. Perfect for a power nap before today's football match! Allez Monaco!
Reply With Quote
  #151  
Old 11-19-2005, 12:20 PM
sebastian's Avatar
Royal Highness
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: ---, Germany
Posts: 1,591
Quote:
Originally Posted by CasiraghiTrio
source: newscom



Andrea: (thoughts) Let's see.... how many more things to sit through before it's time for my speech.... Isn't it lucky I don't have to do this mass thing every week? B-O-R-i-n-g!

Charlotte: (thoughts) curse this Monaco humidity! It's making her hair crazy!

Pierre: (thoughts) Ah, I love these chairs. Perfect for a power nap before today's football match! Allez Monaco!

Just amazing - Very good - great
Reply With Quote
  #152  
Old 11-19-2005, 03:25 PM
Serene Highness
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: *******, France
Posts: 1,398


CHar: Tama, do you think Tom will dump Katie when he sees me like this?
Steph: Sure, but I think Scientology does not recognize catholizism as a cult.
Caro: (under her breath) Don't you dare put any ideas into her silly hat, Steph - emh, I meant head of course.
ANdrea (thinks): cool, I wonder whether I could get a role in the next sequel of MI.
Alex: (thinks) Hmh, I wonder how many lollies he will give me to not tell mummy that he is taking my sister out.
Reply With Quote
  #153  
Old 11-19-2005, 04:23 PM
Serene Highness
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: *******, France
Posts: 1,398
http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums...3&d=1132418920
Caro (thinks): Good that we didn't marry in church. That Benedikt guy in Rome would be much harder to coax into an annullment.
EA (thinks): Rubbish this marriage councelling thing. Nothing fixes marriage problems better than a quick drink to smooth things out a bit. Where is the closest bar? Darn that those catholics don't give out drinks for communion like decent protestants back home do. Damn, I need one badly, with all those celebrations going on. All this champagne wasted on others and the wife won't let me have a single drop. Tried to sneak one in behind her back but got caught red handed and now she's mad. Darn, I want a drink. Just a tiny one. PLEASE?!
Reply With Quote
  #154  
Old 11-19-2005, 04:51 PM
sebastian's Avatar
Royal Highness
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: ---, Germany
Posts: 1,591
Quote:
Originally Posted by paca
http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums...3&d=1132418920
Caro (thinks): Good that we didn't marry in church. That Benedikt guy in Rome would be much harder to coax into an annullment.
EA (thinks): Rubbish this marriage councelling thing. Nothing fixes marriage problems better than a quick drink to smooth things out a bit. Where is the closest bar? Darn that those catholics don't give out drinks for communion like decent protestants back home do. Damn, I need one badly, with all those celebrations going on. All this champagne wasted on others and the wife won't let me have a single drop. Tried to sneak one in behind her back but got caught red handed and now she's mad. Darn, I want a drink. Just a tiny one. PLEASE?!
Hehe - as an addition: This one:



Ernst: (thoughts) Hmmm, that paper doesn't tell were to get a drink neither but maybe my wife is right and I should hold back.
Caro (thoughts): Still can't figure out what Steph meant with " We'll meet again in some weeks. Same place, same time...and I'll wear the most beautiful white dress you've ever seen "
Albert (thoughts) : I'm in the focus ...I'm always so hungry when in the focus.
Steph: (thoughts) The hottie will like that place and I like that I will leave it then as the hotties wife.... hmmm and I think Ernst will be happy about the invitation...finally a real Party to rock for him.
Reply With Quote
  #155  
Old 11-19-2005, 05:22 PM
Serene Highness
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: *******, France
Posts: 1,398
Quote:
Originally Posted by sebastian
Hehe - as an addition: This one:



Ernst: (thoughts) Hmmm, that paper doesn't tell were to get a drink neither but maybe my wife is right and I should hold back.
Caro (thoughts): Still can't figure out what Steph meant with " We'll meet again in some weeks. Same place, same time...and I'll wear the most beautiful white dress you've ever seen "
Albert (thoughts) : I'm in the focus ...I'm always so hungry when in the focus.
Steph: (thoughts) The hottie will like that place and I like that I will leave it then as the hotties wife.... hmmm and I think Ernst will be happy about the invitation...finally a real Party to rock for him.
Good one, but I have to correct you, Al was staring at the Sopranos who were just behind the Bishop. So he could pretend he was listening to the Bishop, while he was checking out the Choir. ( At least one of them is definetely his type)
Reply With Quote
  #156  
Old 11-19-2005, 05:26 PM
sebastian's Avatar
Royal Highness
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: ---, Germany
Posts: 1,591
Quote:
Originally Posted by paca
Good one, but I have to correct you, Al was staring at the Sopranos who were just behind the Bishop. So he could pretend he was listening to the Bishop, while he was checking out the Choir. ( At least one of them is definetely his type)
Yeah right I should have thought of this :p
Reply With Quote
  #157  
Old 11-26-2005, 07:32 PM
CasiraghiTrio's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Burbank, United States
Posts: 6,412
source: BdP/Sebastien from the enthronement thread



Pierre: See what your cooking lessons have done, Tama?
Steph: Yes, darling. Please continue that massage you were giving me!
Charlotte: Ew, one of the bandaids is coming off! Pierre, I don't want to see your nasty cuts!
Reply With Quote
  #158  
Old 11-26-2005, 07:43 PM
BeatrixFan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: London, United Kingdom
Posts: 6,859
Pierre: I appear to have started growing out of your shoulders, I'm terribly sorry.
__________________
Kaye aka BeatrixFan
Reply With Quote
  #159  
Old 11-27-2005, 05:40 AM
CasiraghiTrio's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Burbank, United States
Posts: 6,412
Just have to add something to Sebastion's caption in Post #154...


Source: colourpress.com

Quote:
Ernst: (thoughts) Hmmm, that paper doesn't tell were to get a drink neither but maybe my wife is right and I should hold back.
Caro (thoughts): Still can't figure out what Steph meant with " We'll meet again in some weeks. Same place, same time...and I'll wear the most beautiful white dress you've ever seen "
Albert (thoughts) : I'm in the focus ...I'm always so hungry when in the focus.
Steph: (thoughts) The hottie will like that place and I like that I will leave it then as the hotties wife.... hmmm and I think Ernst will be happy about the invitation...finally a real Party to rock for him.
Stephanie: (thoughts) I swear Ernst was totally checking me out when we were outside. God, why does he have to get all pervy after a few drinks? If Caroline doesn't cut him off back at the palace, I'm taking charge.
Reply With Quote
  #160  
Old 11-27-2005, 12:21 PM
sebastian's Avatar
Royal Highness
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: ---, Germany
Posts: 1,591
Quote:
Originally Posted by CasiraghiTrio
Just have to add something to Sebastion's caption in Post #154...


Source: colourpress.com



Stephanie: (thoughts) I swear Ernst was totally checking me out when we were outside. God, why does he have to get all pervy after a few drinks? If Caroline doesn't cut him off back at the palace, I'm taking charge.
My goodness - hehehehehe - funny, CasiraghiTrio
__________________

Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Sultan Hassanal Bolkiah (and Queen Saleha) Current Events 1: July 2005- Mandy Royal Family of Brunei 217 10-07-2017 02:19 PM
The Epitome of Royalty - Picture Thread Alexandria Royal Chit Chat 27 10-25-2016 11:35 PM
Empress Michiko Picture Thread Part 1 Mandy Emperor Akihito and Empress Michiko 41 02-07-2012 02:17 PM
Queen Saleha Picture Thread Mandy Royal Family of Brunei 35 03-04-2009 10:01 AM




Popular Tags
best outfit birthday carl gustaf catherine chris o'neill crown princess mary crown princess victoria crown princess victoria hats current events denmark earl of snowdon fashion poll general news hereditary grand duchess stéphanie hereditary grand duke guillaume infanta cristina infanta leonor infanta sofia iñaki urdangarín jewels king felipe king felipe vi king philippe king willem-alexander letizia liechtenstein monarchy news november picture of the week pieter van vollenhoven prince alexander prince carl philip prince daniel prince felix prince gabriel prince guillaume prince harry prince nicholas prince oscar princess beatrice princess claire of luxembourg princess estelle princess leonore princess madeleine princess of asturias princess sofia princess victoria queen elizabeth ii queen letizia queen letizia casual outfits queen letizia daytime fashion queen letizia fashion queen mathilde queen maxima queen maxima casual wear queen maxima daytime fashion queen maxima fashion queen maxima hats queen maxima style queen rania queen silvia state visit state visit to denmark stephanie sweden swedish royal family victoria video games zog



Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:18 AM.

Social Knowledge Networks

eXTReMe Tracker
Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2017
Jelsoft Enterprises