The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 09-25-2005, 05:31 AM

Albert and Eric Alexandre

Source: Worldroots
http://worldroots.com/brigitte/royal...aco2005-78.jpg

Albert: Huh. Wow, this baby food is like Meals Ready to Eat, isn't it? It's got the four basic food groups all right there, in the jar, huh? That's genius! Why won't he eat it?

Alexandre: Cam-ruh! Mine! Daddy, I want cam-ruh!

Old 09-25-2005, 05:44 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by CasiraghiTrio
Source: Worldroots
http://worldroots.com/brigitte/royal...aco2005-78.jpg

Albert: Huh. Wow, this baby food is like Meals Ready to Eat, isn't it? It's got the four basic food groups all right there, in the jar, huh? That's genius! Why won't he eat it?

Alexandre: Cam-ruh! Mine! Daddy, I want cam-ruh!
Great :p ...and besides, little Alexandre is a such a cutie :)

Old 09-25-2005, 10:49 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by CasiraghiTrio
Hahahahahahhaa, LAdyMAc's was the best! "need new glasses, thought it was a woman!" HAHAHAHAHAHEHEEHEHHEHE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
omg, that's great!
Rainier looks like he wants a cigarette. What is Pierre thinking?
I have more only thinking do I really want to post them since they all involve Albert. Try a caption on this one.

unknown source
Old 09-25-2005, 10:55 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyMacAlpine
I have more only thinking do I really want to post them since they all involve Albert. Try a caption on this one.

PA: Oh, God..I told the Drycleaner a million times..Go light on the starch. I can't wait to get out of this tux.
Old 09-25-2005, 10:56 PM
Heir Presumptive

Your Serene Highness how long do you think it will take for that guy to push the button?

Albert talking out of the side of his mouth ::: I'm not sure Doc but I'll bet you if he doesn't hurry up I'll have an accident. I gotta go, gotta go, gotta go right now. Think I can do an endorsement for those pills instead of this book?
Old 09-27-2005, 11:54 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by RADKER18
Caption this pic
I can't think of anything.
Old 09-27-2005, 02:34 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by RADKER18
Caption this pic
I'll try...

Caro: Hey, listen guys...I forgot Ernstie at home. I just left him there. It came to me now that you speek about our places at the dinnertable. I just left him sleeping on the couch ...donnu why...just forgot to wake him up...

Albert: Hmmm...does that matter You'll be fine without him ....

Steph: Heeee, that's my crazy sister. How in the world can you forget your husband I wouldn't...never ever - as it would be THAT highlight of my life if they would allow me to bring one ....
Old 09-27-2005, 02:36 PM
Majesty

Okay, I think that last pic has been posted via Image Shack. And so I can't see it. Could someone please post it with another Image Hosting Site like

http://www.tinypic.com./

Thanks... :)
Old 09-27-2005, 02:39 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbhrc
Okay, I think that last pic has been posted via Image Shack. And so I can't see it. Could someone please post it with another Image Hosting Site like

http://www.tinypic.com./

Thanks... :)

Here's the pic, tbhrc: :)

(cover)
Old 09-27-2005, 02:44 PM
Majesty

Thank you very much Sebastian. That's really a great pic and your caption is very funny....

BTW I would really appreciate it if the members of the Monaco Forum won't use Image Shack, because it is really annoying if you're not able to see all those great pics, and I'm not the only member.

Thanks in advance... :)
Old 09-27-2005, 03:05 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbhrc
Thank you very much Sebastian. That's really a great pic and your caption is very funny....

BTW I would really appreciate it if the members of the Monaco Forum won't use Image Shack, because it is really annoying if you're not able to see all those great pics, and I'm not the only member.

Thanks in advance... :)
Yup, I'd prefer if we could post pics normally again. Just attach them like we always did. That would be cool - but I understand we can't.

Here's another:

(olyncom)

Pauline: Hemmm....wait Sir. I don't think that's the right way to teach my mom how to be an acrobat....

Louis: Ohhh my gosh.......Maaaaaaamaaaannnn.... I thought you already have a job In Uncle Al's palace at your desk....
Old 09-27-2005, 09:52 PM
Heir Presumptive

Sebastians pic

Pauline :: Excuse me sir all you gave my brother was a pink straw. Could we please have the drink to go with it?
Old 09-27-2005, 09:57 PM
Heir Presumptive

Albert scolding the crew hanging their heads :: All right whose the wise guy and put the brakes where the steering controls go? We're not in Britain we're in the French Alps we drive on the right side of the road not the wrong because left is left and right is right. Am I right or wrong that left will never be right? And who scratched the front bumper?

Crew :: You did on the last run
Albert :: Oh sure blame it on me because I'm the driver I was working the brakes. Corbis
Old 09-28-2005, 01:42 AM
Royal Highness

Albert scolding the crew hanging their heads :: All right whose the wise guy and put the brakes where the steering controls go? We're not in Britain we're in the French Alps we drive on the right side of the road not the wrong because left is left and right is right. Am I right or wrong that left will never be right? And who scratched the front bumper?

Crew :: You did on the last run
Albert :: Oh sure blame it on me because I'm the driver I was working the brakes.

HaHa, great caption LadyMacAlpine, wish I had your imagination!:)

Old 09-28-2005, 12:53 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyMacAlpine
Albert scolding the crew hanging their heads....
That's just too funny, LadyMac!:p
Old 09-28-2005, 12:55 PM
Courtier

These are really funny. I wish i could thinkup one
Old 09-28-2005, 01:48 PM
Royal Highness

(viennareport)

Mathieu : (thoughts) Hmmmm, I'm so hungry...her arm tastes like fresh strawberry...now I know what that shower gel is for...

Steph: (thoughts) What's he doing. People already stare at us. He tries to eat my arm and pretends my leg belongs to him....
Old 09-28-2005, 01:50 PM
Heir Presumptive

Thats funny Sebastian
Old 09-28-2005, 02:04 PM
Royal Highness

Thanks LadyMacAlpine...yours are brilliant

(profimedia)

Steph (thoughts) : Those little jerks with their huge cameras over there... After the first half I'll go and beat them up. WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING AT?! ...HEY, YOU, YES I 'M TALKING TO YOU.....!! That's what I'll scream right into their faces....

Mathieu (thoughts) I'm looking great...I hope. And that helps. Those idiots over there will talk about us again. They can say whatever they want. WE ARE BRILLIANT !
Old 09-28-2005, 03:10 PM
Heir Presumptive

Lady Friend ::Can't you two wait until we get to the resturant?
Albert :: I'm straving the game has lasted longer then it was suppose to. He's got ahead start on me.
Male Friend :: Yeah and it was good too slow poke.

Lady Friend :: I'm so embarrassed I don't know these two. Once was bad enough now they are at it again. Corbis This is what happens when you have to much time on your hands you look at photo's of someone you truly admire for their heart and try to find something funny to go with it.