Autographs Of The Princely Family Members

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Wow, cool pics with Albert's signature! I like them! ;)

Does someone know if you'll get a photo or a photo with signature if you ask for it and write to the palace?

Does someone know if you'll get a photo or a photo with signature if you ask for it and write to the palace?

Yes, you'll get a kind letter, including a photo with signature.

Probably an autosignature, not really signed by Albert de Monaco

:previous:

Ditto to that....

Now the decsion...who to write to first....Charlene, Albert, Caro...Steph?

Decisions....decisions...decisions....

The palace's address for international letters is....
Prince’s Palace of Monaco

B.P. 518

MC 98015 Monaco Cedex
yes??

According to the official Palace site, yes :)
I'll start with Charlene and Albert of course ;)

:previous:

That's what I thought. I'll probably start with them too (thanking them for the cool birthday present this year-their civil wedding took place the day after my birthday....), then Steph after that.

Probably an autosignature, not really signed by Albert de Monaco

I got autographed pics from Stephanie (via her secretary) twice, more than ten years ago, and it looked like handwriting to me. But you can make good "fakes" I know... It just feels better thinking I got the "real" thing... :whistling:

I got an autograph today. What a wonderful way to start the new year :cool:
It's the official wedding photo of Charlene and Albert. It's a real photo, not a postcard or something like that.
It's signed "Charlene de Monaco" with a black felt pen and her signature looks real, not copied on the photo. :cool:

I got an autograph today. What a wonderful way to start the new year :cool:
It's the official wedding photo of Charlene and Albert. It's a real photo, not a postcard or something like that.
It's signed "Charlene de Monaco" with a black felt pen and her signature looks real, not copied on the photo. :cool:

Oh, WOW. ! That is so great. I bought the engagement picture through the Wedding Souvenir site on the Palace website. There is no signature though.

Did you simply write to Charlene at the Palace address and ask for an autograph. ? Why didn't I think of that. ? :bang:

Did you simply write to Charlene at the Palace address and ask for an autograph. ? Why didn't I think of that. ? :bang:

Yes. I wrote to her and asked for a photo with her signature at the end of november. It was pretty simple and I recieved the letter on january 2nd.

Yes. I wrote to her and asked for a photo with her signature at the end of november. It was pretty simple and I recieved the letter on january 2nd.

Fabulous. !! Will do that, Smush. !! :flowers:

Back
Top Bottom