Anniversary Masses for HSH Prince Rainier III

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Fandesacs2003,
Why prince Rainier would not have appreciate Charlene?

She was a fresh a woman, a true sportive woman and without skandal.and a warm person, he would know that the monegash people would love her.

At that Times, he wanted so much that his son would married, He never wanted a princess , but a person like her who would love his son and give heirs to the throne of Grimaldi. His two daughters were not happy in the wedding.

He would be now very proud of his son , his daughter in law and of the princely twins.

I do no suggest that Pcs Rainier would not like Charlene, i frankly do not know. Nevertheless, it could be for many reasons. She is not royal, even not upper class raised up, and 20 years younger to his sons. Some parents would find enough these reasons for notnliking someone, Pcs Rainier might no, who knows?
Why do you say that his two sistersnwere not happy? They were crying by emotion, it does not mean they were not happy! Sometimes you cry by happiness.
Back to the topic, the ceremony was touching, despite Charlotte's and Andrea's absence. I liked Charlene and Caroline wearing mantilla, but why Stephanie did ot wear? It is not an obligation? In the funeral they both worn.

The ongoing discussion about marriages, relationships and other topics has been deleted as off-topic. Let's please get back to the topic of this thread - thank you!

Princess Stéphanie never wore a hat She wore only a mantilla at the funeral of her father. Charlene and Caroline wore always a mantilla .
Tatiana must give life to her second baby very soon, I think that Andréa prefered to stay near her wife. I understand him.
Perhaps Charlotte had a equestrian race this day.
Pauline and Louis are in USA
But we see that the family was united in the memory of Prince Rainier

Excuse me, I did a mistake in my language, of course, Caroline and Stéphanie were happy during the ceremony of wedding of Albert and Charlene.
1000 excuses.

I dind't expceted a mantilla for Stephanie, to be honest. She even pulled her hair back in a simple bun for Albert's wedding... But if I rembember correcly, she wore one at Ranier's funeral... (And Antoinette's funeral ceremony too)...

Back
Top Bottom