A Retrospective: Red Cross Ball - Monaco Part 2

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Great job on the video -- Thank you Monaco70's, that was really nice.

Grace had beautiful blue jewels in the second photo:flowers:

From all member of the family Caroline is more look like Grace.
She has the beautiful eyes like her mother!

I agree with you,dear Chantal,but if you look at her hair,they are not flowers,they are beautiful butterflies

I agree with you,dear Chantal,but if you look at her hair,they are not flowers,they are beautiful butterflies

Opps. I should have looked closer in her hairdo. I thought it was flowers. :flowers:

All the old photos are very beautiful. Grace Kelly very graceful and very beautiful. Thank you for the transfer.

I think it would be spectacular to attend the Red Cross Ball! Maybe someday.... :)

Aw how beautiful is that! I mean, Albert dancing with his mother!

Glistening Seas

:hellokitty: This is a gorgeous pic it's the first time ever seeing a pic of PA dancing with his mother. And, what a beautiful pic it is. You could see how proud she was of her son always. Pss. Grace always beamed when she was with the children dressed up at the balls you could capture a glance of it at all the balls pics that have been shown on site. quite dee-lightful! :thistle:

Thanks Flowerpower! Her camafeo was very beautiful, I wonder why it wasn't on the exhibition or why Princess Caroline doesn't wear it.

Thank you ZUBIAUR and monaco70s :flowers::flowers:, I also love the pink dress with the camafeo, Caroline had a similar dress in RCB 1997, but nothing compare to the beauty of Grace pink dress…

Picture off side by side Dresses

I agree there is no comparison,and their beauties are different too....Caroline ,a mediterranean beauty,Grace a more nordic one....Pretty both...but different indeed

Princess Grace and Prince Rainier at Red Cross Ball 1956
1-Pic

2-Pic

The same dress in another Gala: Beautiful :flowers::flowers::flowers::flowers:
Thanks flowerpower for your great contribution to this thread...I love all pics,she is stunning...If I am not mistaken,the little bag of last pic,is the same bag she wore when she won the Oscar:whistling:

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree there is no comparison,and their beauties are different too....Caroline ,a mediterranean beauty,Grace a more nordic one....Pretty both...but different indeed

Thanks flowerpower for your great contribution to this thread...I love all pics,she is stunning...If I am not mistaken,the little bag of last pic,is the same bag she wore when she won the Oscar:whistling:

ZUBIAUR you have a great eye :lol:, but the bag are not the same :):), here is a picture to compare BAG

Last edited by a moderator:
You are right,but they are similar ,both seem of "petit point",that is why I was mistaken...

Back
Top Bottom