A Retrospective: Red Cross Ball - Monaco

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Again great finding, Iceflower!;)
Kiina, beautiful pics!:)

One photo more of Red Cross Gala 1970..(Rai)

qyiqg6.jpg

What a lovely picture ianna! :) Pss Grace is so beautiful in that RCB gala.

Red Cross Gala 1991 ...if I'm not mistaken...

qyseie.jpg
qyseps.jpg

(photoshot)

Beautiful pics michelle!:) :) But they are not from RCB 1991, It must be another event ?? let’s ask iceflower, tbhrc,monaco70s...

I think these pics were taken during the SPA Gala of 1991 (It's a french association which protect animals)

armelle MORAND said:
I think these pics were taken during the SPA Gala of 1991 (It's a french association which protect animals)

Oh, ok it was the SPA...sorry...I'm not the James Bond of bals and events in history ;):)

Great pics, kiina (especially that little collage you made :)), Ianna and Michelle, although those pics were not taken at the red cross ball ;) :)

Yeah I was also thinking it could be taken at a summer gala event in 1991, like the SPA or GP dinner.

does anyone have any pictures of the that yellow dress princess caroline wore with the blue circles on it. I quite liked the dress it was very creative and colorful. YOu know i used to tye die my underwear and then I tie dyed my dad's and moms undies. my mom wasnt real thrilled but my dad hated his tie dyed undies wouldnt wear them at all wht a drag my dad can be.

Those are great pics of Stephanie but not from the Red Cross Ball, you're right...

What an excellent idea tbhrc!!:) To resume by years, the pictures of each Ball event.
It's very challenging to find know what is missing:)
Let’s investigate...

Red Cross Ball 1991
I know some pics are repeated, but they are better quality, kiina no offence your pics are great, but, we must try to make our retrospective RCB perfect !!
(hola,paris match)

r2rr6p.jpg

r2rrkz.jpg

r2rs6a.jpg

r2rsoz.jpg

Last edited:
Red Cros Ball 1989
Big pic so that Sebastian can look pss Stephanie legs!!:) :D
(paris match)

r2subk.jpg

Red Cross Ball 1956
The fist Red Cross Gala that late Pss Grace presided
(hola)

r2t9gp.jpg

More pic on Red Cross Ball 1975, pss Caro was only 18 year's old :)

(royalty magazine)

r85t9l.jpg

r85v1f.jpg

Great additions, flowerpower, I love the one from 1991 with Steph and Albert dancing, so nice!!!

The first one is from 1979's Red Cross Ball.

The second one isn't from a Red Cross Ball.

Hope this helps :)

I know Flowerpower told me that some days ago... WIll see if I can change it...

Wonderful Pics of Monaco royal family at the Red Cross Ball over the years!, Flowerpower;) Hope you will post more pics of them in the future!:)

And, Michelle, I like the pic of Princess Grace dancing with Prince Albert and also the pic of Princess Stephanie!;) I like Princess Grace's necklace a lot! It looked beautiful on her!;) Princesses Grace, Caroline and Stephanie are so beautiful! I envy them!:rolleyes:

Great pics on the Red Cross Balls. I have never seen some of these before.

Red Cross 1981, pss Grace having a good time:) :)
Shereally is Graceful...
(jour de france)

rvardj.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom