A Retrospective: Red Cross Ball - Monaco

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Red Cross Ball 1976,I love the glamour of those late 70s, Grace, Queen of Classe, Caroline the Beautiful Princess that all men dream…

Pic's ebay

ndslsh.jpg
ndsnpv.jpg

ndso6s.jpg

Red Cross Ball 1988, the glamour of the late 80s, the Beauty and her Prince...:)

Pic clipping from (Paris Match)
[
ndsvt5.jpg
ndsxao.jpg

Some more from 1974 - Hola

neug0n.gif

neug6g.gif

Tbhrc!! Is this Hola yours? Wow so lucky to still have It!:cool: Caroline Is beautiful whit her Dior dress and hair made by Alexandre de Paris...THE GLAMUR....

Pics from 1993, hope you enjoy :)

o6kzd0.jpg
o6kyz4.jpg
o6kz6u.jpg
o6kzk2.jpg
o6kznk.jpg

(FIS, DNB)

Last edited:
Good job, Iceflower.
I love the Armani gown that Caroline wore in that occasion. I have seen very few photos of that Gala, and in my opinion she was really pretty and elegant.
By the way, I think the lady who appears next to her in the first picture is Ute Lemper.

Thank you koko :) And yes, you are right, it's Ute Lemper!

Paris Match - Red Cross Ball 1989

oqc012.jpg
oqc01t.jpg

Yep that's a CUT1 But then again Steph has nice legs so there is nothing to worry about!:D

cro girl said:
Yep that's a CUT1 But then again Steph has nice legs so there is nothing to worry about!:D

She has fantastic legs !!! :):p

sebastian said:
Woaa, that cut in Steph's dress ... :eek:;)

lol you´ve take the words out of mouth! Lucky Steph if she can wear it!:D

I love those pics! the sisters looked so beautiful! As Stefano and Albie;)

Last edited:
Very nice pic tbhrc! But already post in post #94 of this thread by ianna :) :)

More Glamour of the Red Cross Ball 1972:)
(hola,point de vue,zuma)

otngk1.jpg
otnh4o.jpg

otnhjp.jpg

Glamour by Pss Stephanie!! Red Cross Ball 1988
Dress By Yves Saint Laurent
(hola)

otnn00.jpg
xxxxx
otnnub.jpg

Red Cross Ball 1970
Hair Style by Alexandre de Paris
(semana,esternews)

otq461.jpg
otq538.jpg

Great pictures, flowerpower! There are some of Grace I had not seen before :)

Great pics flowerpower!! grace hair looked beautiful just as her

Dancing with Gregory Peck... marvellous.

I always wondered about pics of Red Cross Ball 1986, now I think I found out why they are so hard to find: Caroline and Steph did not attend, Caro as to Charlotte's birth and Steph was maybe too busy at that time. And a ball without the two beautiful women is not that interesting..:p ;)
qxs940.jpg

(HOLA/ebay)

Last edited:
What a Great finding iceflower!! :) Lately , and because of this Retrospective, I wonder what happen in 1986 ball, Pss Caro give birth to Charlotte, so she could attend, and they weren’t no pictures of Pss Stephanie attending that Ball, and now you fund this clipping of that evening… e-bay is a great help for are lost memory… :D

I must confess that the 3 Gentleman look stunning !!!
And Pss Antoinette was the Queen of the Ball

Last edited:
Any pictures from the year that only Caroline and Albert attended because Rainier was at the funeral for King Baudouin of Belgium and Stephanie had just given birth to Louis?

Stanwix said:
Any pictures from the year that only Caroline and Albert attended because Rainier was at the funeral for King Baudouin of Belgium and Stephanie had just given birth to Louis?
You mean pics from 1993? I posted some one page ago :)
And thank you flowerpower, you're right Antoinette once more looked great :)

Last edited:
More findings

I have some photos of Stephanie in my collection from various events, balls of some kind. :rolleyes: If you they're not from RCBs, let me know, I will repost them in the other thread for the Rose Ball events.

The sources are different, mainly Swedish magazines, like Svensk Damtidning, but also Hello! and !Hola.

Last edited by a moderator:
Kiina welcome!:) to fanatic retrospective Red Cross Ball:D I have the same clipping; they are from Red Cross Ball 1989 and 1991, I already post some pic from RCB 1991, go back to post # 84 and check out!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom