A Retrospective: National Day - Monaco

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
IMO it's in 1991.

No CDM, i'm 100% it's 1990, i have the a Hola issue i referred to in my last post. In 1991 the family appeared again on the Balcony, P. Caroline was wearing her hair cut short and a white blouuse. In these photos above she was wearing all black. Believe me please...

No CDM, i'm 100% it's 1990, i have the a Hola issue i referred to in my last post. In 1991 the family appeared again on the Balcony, P. Caroline was wearing her hair cut short and a white blouuse. In these photos above she was wearing all black. Believe me please...

Oh I thought her hair was short in your photo. But looking better at it I started to think it's a picture from Stefano's funeral.
I didn't think it was national day because Albert and Rainier aren't wearing uniforms.
Then I checked getty and they also say it's 19 november 1990 first mass after Stefano's death.
I also thought everything was cancelled after Stefano's death, but apparently it was only the balcony scene and maybe the opera event.
Never too late to find out something new!

Last edited:
The pic belongs to National Day in 1990. I also have that HOLA magazine.

The pics belong to NATIONAL DAY 1990. Caroline was crying after TE DEUM in MONACO CATHEDRAL.

On the occasion of this year's National Day the Palace has provided a wonderful gallery of various old pics of the family's children during the celebrations and with their traditional costumes - very cute :)

** fb gallery **

On the occasion of this year's National Day the Palace has provided a wonderful gallery of various old pics of the family's children during the celebrations and with their traditional costumes - very cute :)

** fb gallery **

Ah wonderful gallery,I'm glad these photos were released!

I've just been looking at these on Facebook - some wonderful "new" pics. Love the one of baby Albert.

What a lovely gallery with some real gems. Grace looks stunning in blue :)

Was there a gala in 2015? I somehow seem to think it was cancelled but don't know why. Anyone remembers?

I don't get why PA dosn't wear the sash of the order of St. Charles on state occasions. I thought it was a fairly recent thing but these pictures show that he hasn't worn it for years even though his parents, sister and now his wife always have.

Back
Top Bottom