Caro : very cool ( that counts for one word), brilliant, intelligent, chic

Albert: fuuuuuun, more fun, the most fun, statesman

Steph: sweeeeet, lovely, sexy, breathtaking

Old 08-09-2005, 05:47 PM
Nobility

Thank you Sebastian. :)

Old 08-20-2005, 12:26 PM
Royal Highness

Anyone having a statement about Steph's new bellybutton-piercing-jewel :p ?

Don't know but thought it was 'out'. Wasn't it 'hip' in the 90s ?

Finally I think it's somehow cool as well, probably Camille and Pauline adviced mommy to have one ("That would be soooo coooool , maman ")

(source: scan )

It's sexy wow
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	sp.JPG
Views:	77
Size:	7.3 KB
ID:	182811   Click image for larger version

Name:	sp1.JPG
Views:	64
Size:	16.9 KB
ID:	182812  
Old 09-16-2005, 07:06 AM
Nobility

Sebastian, as long as she is happy with it, it's fine with me.

...Her life is surely filled with contraints.
Old 12-08-2005, 07:58 PM
Royal Highness

I've got one more question for you:

If you gave them all a title or a name refering to a film, book or song - What would it be?

Like...

Albert : Prince Clever - and - Smart

Caroline: Lady Monaco

Stephanie: Suddenly sweet Princess

Andrea: Don Andrea de Monaco

Pierre: Lord of the Rock

Charlotte: Angle Charlie

Louis: Kick it like Louis
Old 01-22-2006, 02:28 PM
Nobility

Sebastian,

When I look at pictures of the front exterior of the Palace, it looks kind of bland (i.e. no fountain, trees, flowers, or exquisite architectural features). What is your take & the common opinion of the Palace's front exterior? (I'd like to know the pictures are not doing it justice, and not that I am correct in my perception) -thank you.
Old 01-22-2006, 04:24 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by sebastian
Anyone having a statement about Steph's new bellybutton-piercing-jewel :p ?

Don't know but thought it was 'out'. Wasn't it 'hip' in the 90s ?

Finally I think it's somehow cool as well, probably Camille and Pauline adviced mommy to have one ("That would be soooo coooool , maman ")

(source: scan )

It's sexy wow
I have, it's ugly. There are some things that fit the personality of a teenager or young adult, hairstyles, tatoos, clothing, piercing anything, etc.
But when some of these things are copied by an adult, a very grown up adult, the effect is repelling. What's next, she will be surfboarding down the streets of Monaco with hip huger pants and a reverse baseball cap?
Old 01-22-2006, 04:45 PM
Aristocracy

Très cool.

Albert : The Shadows of the Palace
Caroline: Behind the Curtains
Stephanie: Sunrays on Water
Andrea: My Way
Pierre: The Background Mind
Charlotte: Impossible to Capture
Louis: Surprised to Know You
Old 01-22-2006, 04:50 PM
Serene Highness

Hmmmm - nicknames, hadn't thought about them. But, I find the 2 for Andrea funny: Sebastian calls him "Don Andrea" and Miau calls him "My Way." Is he a male diva, of sorts - used to being the boss and getting his way, or something?:p
Old 03-21-2006, 08:25 AM
Royal Highness

If you could ask each princely family member one question ... what would it be ?
Old 03-21-2006, 08:57 AM
Nobility

Quote:
If you could ask each princely family member one question ... what would it be ?
- Stephanie: Do you believe in dreams coming true?
- Caroline: What was the happiest moment in your life?
- Albert: Which one of your systers would you bring with you to a desert island? (I would want to know why of course, but then it would be two questions.)

:)
Old 03-21-2006, 01:00 PM
Aristocracy

My 4 words describing the trio:

Caro: sophisticated, intellectual, elegant, loyal
Steph: sassy, intelligent, loving, daring
Albert: intelligent, stubborn, honest, loving
Old 03-21-2006, 01:26 PM
Aristocracy

I used song titles by popular singers, past and present

Caro: The Boss (Diana Ross)

Steph: Crazy in love (Beyonce)

Albert: Sweetest Somebody I know (Stevie Wonder)

Old 01-28-2007, 09:03 AM
Royal Highness

Hey I've just decided that if ther'll ever be a movie about the Grimaldi then Lauren Graham ( Lorelai Gilmore of the Gilmore Girls )will have to play Stephanie. Just watched a few Epsiodes and Lauren on a talk show. It fits just perfectly. Same attitude. same style etc.

Lauren1

Lauren2

And Alexis Bledel ( Rory Gimore ) as Pauline - just perfect.

Lauren and Alexis1

Lauren and Alexis2

Lauren and Alexis3

Lauren and Alexis4

As these two have been acting mother and daughter for about 7 years now it'd just so rock!

Grimaldi Girls
Old 01-29-2007, 07:14 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Hey I've just decided that if ther'll ever be a movie about the Grimaldi then Lauren Graham ( Lorelai Gilmore of the Gilmore Girls )will have to play Stephanie. Just watched a few Epsiodes and Lauren on a talk show. It fits just perfectly. Same attitude. same style etc.

Lauren1

Lauren2

And Alexis Bledel ( Rory Gimore ) as Pauline - just perfect.

Lauren and Alexis1

Lauren and Alexis2

Lauren and Alexis3

Lauren and Alexis4

As these two have been acting mother and daughter for about 7 years now it'd just so rock!

Grimaldi Girls
Fab idea, darling. I loooooove Lauren Graham !
Old 01-29-2007, 09:00 AM
Serene Highness

love gilmore girls Lauren is a great fit for steph
Old 01-29-2007, 10:02 AM
Heir Presumptive

Yes, yes , yes ....

Here's Rory graduation speech from her private school. This is so Gilmore ... so Grimaldi ...kind of :

Touching vid:

...my reason to have Lauren and Alexis for Steph and Pauline...

Old 02-09-2007, 06:34 AM

I am happy to learn that the late Princess Grace has a granddaughter who is an American born in the U.S.A. since she was an American born in the U.S.A. It's also nice to see that her granddaughter has her name of Grace for a middle name (and the last name of Grimaldi). But it would also be great to hear that she will someday live in Monaco with her father and his family.
Old 02-10-2007, 12:25 AM
Serene Highness

Smile Glistening Seas

hey everyone and concerning freedom's comment on the palace. correct me if i am wrong but there was a fountain in front of the palace at christmas time wasn't there. from the christmas pictures (which were stunning by the way) i thought there was a fountain beautifully done too. i wondered if monaco has a water show "somewhere" not necessarily in front of the palais.

any thought's on this.
Old 02-20-2007, 07:19 PM
Royal Highness

I would like to know why your exceptional diplomatic skills are not used at a greater international level to promote peace? Having been born into family like all of us with complicated family situations you have emerged revoltingly normal,still enthusiastic,honest and mediating. I remember HSH Princess Grace once said "when you tell your children, friends, whoever to leave by the door.... do not ever lock it."
That is the sense I get with you.
That is what we will need in the world when we have a new tyranny upon us whatever that maybe.. I think Your Serene Highness is and could be our new King Hussein in that respect.HSH Prince Albert did you know you are a great unifying force somehow?Ponder this please and know that"Marathon looks to the sea" [Byron]
Deo Juvante

HSH Prince Albert
I know everyone is asking you when you will marry.
I think that if you have not found the definitive woman to love you for Albert then you might want to consider the option of bachelorhood.Because I think a lot of individuals in these harried times we live are able to take;receive materiality{frenetically pillage too} but are not certain that they can give love.Often receiving material things and titles are equated with love by some but they are not.My question to you is have you ever thought of who will love you just for Albert?If that persons never appears have you thought that your option is not to marry? Marriage is a covenant not a mere commitment. It takes maturity.After all you need not justify your existence through marriage or any other dead faith of the living/
Deo Juvante

HSH Prince Albert
My next question to you is why has there never been a full cinematic retrospective of your Mom's films in Monaco?Seems peculiar that you would not pay hommage that way. I know of HSH Prince Rainier's inhibitions but this is a new century and younger persons would appreciate the thespian Princess.They would gain and not lose and you would show pesonal initiative by inviting political figures to the gala...Have you ever thought that that is the only tribute this year your mom HSH Princess Grace needed?[vindication and re-evaluation of her talents never forgotten but never acknowledged while in Monaco on her twenty fifth death anniversary]We want to celebate that radiant Grace in High Society and To Catch a Thief... celebrate her life... and not look at any tiaras because HSH Princess Grace was too real for that kind of idolatry...Remembering once Sam Skouras of Hollywood sent a telegram to your parents while they were with Maria Callas and Onassis and he said one million if Grace played Mary and Callas played Magdalene and Princess Grace said "I play Magadalene..." we loved her so much for that candor..the question is why not a gala cine retrospective?And how about a commemorative book wherein all the royals write of each film and convey their opinions and analyses.[on the inside cover the CD with the songTrue Love and HSH Princess Grace's poetry readings]Proceeds to go to the Princess Grace foundation.
Deo Juvante

HSH Prince Albert,
Have you ever thought of writing a book along the lines of "Profiles In Courage" about the historical figures that have influenced you? Contact me for the title suggestions....