A question - A statement

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
sebastian said:
If you could ask each princely family member one question ... what would it be ?

- Stephanie: Do you believe in dreams coming true?
- Caroline: What was the happiest moment in your life?
- Albert: Which one of your systers would you bring with you to a desert island? (I would want to know why of course, but then it would be two questions.)

:)

My 4 words describing the trio:

Caro: sophisticated, intellectual, elegant, loyal
Steph: sassy, intelligent, loving, daring
Albert: intelligent, stubborn, honest, loving

I used song titles by popular singers, past and present

Caro: The Boss (Diana Ross)

Steph: Crazy in love (Beyonce)

Albert: Sweetest Somebody I know (Stevie Wonder)

:D

Hey I've just decided that if ther'll ever be a movie about the Grimaldi then Lauren Graham ( Lorelai Gilmore of the Gilmore Girls )will have to play Stephanie. Just watched a few Epsiodes and Lauren on a talk show. It fits just perfectly. Same attitude. same style etc.

Lauren1

Lauren2

And Alexis Bledel ( Rory Gimore ) as Pauline - just perfect.

Lauren and Alexis1

Lauren and Alexis2

Lauren and Alexis3

Lauren and Alexis4

As these two have been acting mother and daughter for about 7 years now it'd just so rock!

Grimaldi Girls :):cool:

sebastian said:
Hey I've just decided that if ther'll ever be a movie about the Grimaldi then Lauren Graham ( Lorelai Gilmore of the Gilmore Girls )will have to play Stephanie. Just watched a few Epsiodes and Lauren on a talk show. It fits just perfectly. Same attitude. same style etc.

Lauren1

Lauren2

And Alexis Bledel ( Rory Gimore ) as Pauline - just perfect.

Lauren and Alexis1

Lauren and Alexis2

Lauren and Alexis3

Lauren and Alexis4

As these two have been acting mother and daughter for about 7 years now it'd just so rock!

Grimaldi Girls :):cool:
Fab idea, darling. I loooooove Lauren Graham :flowers: !

love gilmore girls Lauren is a great fit for steph

I am happy to learn that the late Princess Grace has a granddaughter who is an American born in the U.S.A. since she was an American born in the U.S.A. It's also nice to see that her granddaughter has her name of Grace for a middle name (and the last name of Grimaldi). But it would also be great to hear that she will someday live in Monaco with her father and his family.

Glistening Seas

:) hey everyone and concerning freedom's comment on the palace. correct me if i am wrong but there was a fountain in front of the palace at christmas time wasn't there. from the christmas pictures (which were stunning by the way) i thought there was a fountain beautifully done too. i wondered if monaco has a water show "somewhere" not necessarily in front of the palais.

any thought's on this. :angel: :ROFLMAO:

I would like to know why your exceptional diplomatic skills are not used at a greater international level to promote peace? Having been born into family like all of us with complicated family situations you have emerged revoltingly normal,still enthusiastic,honest and mediating. I remember HSH Princess Grace once said "when you tell your children, friends, whoever to leave by the door.... do not ever lock it."
That is the sense I get with you.
That is what we will need in the world when we have a new tyranny upon us whatever that maybe.. I think Your Serene Highness is and could be our new King Hussein in that respect.HSH Prince Albert did you know you are a great unifying force somehow?Ponder this please and know that"Marathon looks to the sea" [Byron]
Deo Juvante

HSH Prince Albert
I know everyone is asking you when you will marry.
I think that if you have not found the definitive woman to love you for Albert then you might want to consider the option of bachelorhood.Because I think a lot of individuals in these harried times we live are able to take;receive materiality{frenetically pillage too} but are not certain that they can give love.Often receiving material things and titles are equated with love by some but they are not.My question to you is have you ever thought of who will love you just for Albert?If that persons never appears have you thought that your option is not to marry? Marriage is a covenant not a mere commitment. It takes maturity.After all you need not justify your existence through marriage or any other dead faith of the living/
Deo Juvante

HSH Prince Albert
My next question to you is why has there never been a full cinematic retrospective of your Mom's films in Monaco?Seems peculiar that you would not pay hommage that way. I know of HSH Prince Rainier's inhibitions but this is a new century and younger persons would appreciate the thespian Princess.They would gain and not lose and you would show pesonal initiative by inviting political figures to the gala...Have you ever thought that that is the only tribute this year your mom HSH Princess Grace needed?[vindication and re-evaluation of her talents never forgotten but never acknowledged while in Monaco on her twenty fifth death anniversary]We want to celebate that radiant Grace in High Society and To Catch a Thief... celebrate her life... and not look at any tiaras because HSH Princess Grace was too real for that kind of idolatry...Remembering once Sam Skouras of Hollywood sent a telegram to your parents while they were with Maria Callas and Onassis and he said one million if Grace played Mary and Callas played Magdalene and Princess Grace said "I play Magadalene..." we loved her so much for that candor..the question is why not a gala cine retrospective?And how about a commemorative book wherein all the royals write of each film and convey their opinions and analyses.[on the inside cover the CD with the songTrue Love and HSH Princess Grace's poetry readings]Proceeds to go to the Princess Grace foundation.
Deo Juvante

HSH Prince Albert,
Have you ever thought of writing a book along the lines of "Profiles In Courage" about the historical figures that have influenced you? Contact me for the title suggestions....

Last edited by a moderator:
dw2108 said:
I need to ask one more question: When will Stephanie become a televangelist? LOL!

David

Could be! I think that's the only career she hasn't tried!

A question for Albert...
If you could choose your circumstances in your next life, what would they be? Would you be middle class? What country would you be from? If the right woman presented herself to you early on in your life, would you marry her and have a large family?

Why Miss Wittstock?

HSH Prince Albert
After the fiasco of the Amade reception what do you see in Miss Wittstock that we all do not?Miss Wittstock in the face of a genuine cause appeared attired entirely inappropriate and showed that not only is she unaware of cosmopolitansism but blatantly illiterate socially and academically....Her turquioise and black sequins on a threadbare gown were declasse for the cause of needy children.It was embarrassing to see this young lady walk into a function that was not about her drawing attention to herself with a spotlight of an Elvis teased upswept hairdo; but to children...Not to look like a Farouk girlfriend...or a lady so bare one might assume Gypsy Rose Lee was there in spirit.Could this be the precursor to more of the same that will alienate most of us?There was corner of a foreign field that was forever Monaco but I see that being destroyed by bad judgement,misalliances misplaced affections and contemptuous favouritism to the unsuitable for higher positions. Maybe the fairytale has to end here.We were spoiled by those two called Princess Grace and the great master builder Prince Rainier who aspired to the highest common denominator....
What you see in Miss Wittstock mystifies most of us and as I said on another thread may have caused Princess Grace the angel to weep tears of silver... which you should feel land on your eyes and eyelashes.... HSHPrince of Monaco, Prince of Peace or Prince of Hyacinths it is your choice.
Think twice and as Shakespeare said"Take Pains be perfect"
Why Miss Wittstock?

Last edited:
I would ask prince Albert:
Do you still want to get married?
To princess Stephanie:
Do you think you still have a chance for real love?:)

Something for each letter of the alphabet

Just the ´first words that came into my mind. Try youself , if you like.

About Stephanie:

Steph....from A to Z​

A .... Albert - her beloved big brother​

B ... Beach Club - (any questions? )​

C ... Caroline - for Stephanie just 'Caro'​

D ... Dogs - Steph just loves 'em​

E ... Energy - she seems to have a lot of it.​

F ... Fight Aids Monaco - Steph's asso to fight this horible disease​

G ... Grimaldi - her family name​

H ... Honesty - one of her traits​

I ... islands - L'ile Maurice is her favorite​

J ... Job - works for her country​

K ... Kids - she has three, they are her greatest love​

L ... Love - she sure has a lot of it​

M ... Music - still a passion​

N ... Nieces and Nephews - she has 8, loves them to death​

O .... Obligation - everything with a smile​

P ... Parents - her best teachers, made her the great person she is​

Q ... Quality time - reading a book, taking a walk, having fun with her family, going for a swim, relaxing on the couch with a good tv programm​

R ... Respect - one of the most important things​

S ... Soccer - she's a fan ( AS Monaco FC )​

T ... Trust - very important, too​

U ... Unique - that's what she is​

V ... Volkswagen - she has one​

W ... Water - her element​

X ... Xmas - loves to enjoy it with her family​

Y ... 'Yes we can' - think she'd agree with Mr. Obama on that one​

Z ... 'zone interdit' - the unpredictible

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back