A Monaco Retrospective - Christmas at the Palace

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
j5ggpk.gif
j5gohu.gif
j5gith.gif

I would like to wish Merry Christmas to our loved Princely Family, as to members and also my friends at this forum and their families..I wish you all have wonderful Christmas enjoying time with your loved ones and having lots of smiles on your faces..:)

Sending you warm greets:) ;
Ivana/Ianna

j5goqd.gif

(Microsoft ClipArt)

Merry Christmas Everyone!

I wish you all the best in life especially in this festive season.

Merry Christmas and a very Happy New Year to ALL of you!
Let your most sacred wishes become true this year!

Merry Christmas to All!

I wish God's blessings upon you and your continued good health!

Michelleq

Merry Christmas for all LTR-Members!

... and Happy New Year!

And once again, this is my 501st post, so now I will became Courtier on this site!

Last edited by a moderator:
Cutie Charlotte giving presents and Princess Stephanie sharing table with kids..(I think she is on the photo):)
jgksbk.jpg

Princess Caroline giving presents together with rest of the family..
jgktw4.jpg

(Credit goes to Michel Setboun/Reportage)

Is it just me or did they actually cover the walls and the pic for protection with plastic foil(up to the waste of the armored ancestor)? Were they expecting the kids to have a food fight or sth?

Great observation Paca! Yeah it looks like plastic foil, a good preaction measure :)

Ianna, I've never seen these two pics of Charlotte and Steph before, thank you for that great addition! And once again great choice for an avator! :)

Is it Caro or Stephie in Ianna's avatar ? :) I know I need glasses ( like my brother, right, Ice ;-))

michelle said:
Is it Caro or Stephie in Ianna's avatar ? :) I know I need glasses ( like my brother, right, Ice ;-))
:D I would never ever tell you something like that, it's something different with our little Sebastian...:p ;) It's Steph you can see on that pic!

iceflower said:
:D I would never ever tell you something like that, it's something different with our little Sebastian...:p ;) It's Steph you can see on that pic!

:D:p Thanx for your help :)

Easter holidays are coming soon ;) but I found this article about Christmas 1983 from Hola, so I post it now instead of waiting till november/december :D

o6l2eq.jpg

(HOLA)

Thanx on great photos, Nina and Iceflower!:)

On that 1967 pics, Stephanie could be given as present together with that bicycle! Like a doll:)

Wonderful pics of Monaco royal family at Christmas at the Palace, Nina 8675! I have never seen these pics before! Thanks for posting all the pics in this thread and in Princess Caroline's thread!! I really enjoy looking at the pics you posted.! Please keep posting! Thanks, :)

Here is a nice one from Hola

14tanwo.jpg

That's really very sweet, tbhrc :)

One from 1982 ( I once posted another one from that day) and one from 1990:

1zgtgya.jpg
1zgtitv.jpg

(Laif)

Aww I cant wait to see the pics from this year

Here's a clipping with many small but nice pics from the Christmas celebrations at the palace in 1972 - all the
kids were there :flowers: It also includes the last pic tbhrc had posted.

Christmas 1972

That's really very sweet, tbhrc :)

One from 1982 ( I once posted another one from that day) and one from 1990:

(Laif)

Those were the two saddest Christmases the "Demoiselles du Rocher" had ever experienced. Thanks Ice!

You're welcome, Tosca and you are so right, so sad Christmas days for them, hopefully their social work at that
time has been a little distraction for them..

Here's a pic of Caroline and Steph handing out presents at the Palace in 1986:

Christmas at the Palace in 1986

You're welcome and thanks for your sweet one as well, Ianna! :flowers:
Here's a pic from 1969 I've found, I can't remember having seen
it before. Looking at little Steph you may think it's been a bit too
busy and crowded for her with all that many other kids ;)

Christmas 1969

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom