A look back: Pregnancies - Monaco

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Princess Grace Pregnant with Caroline in her New York apartment
Source: ANP
f4jxxz.jpg

http://tinypic.com/f4jxxz.jpg

That pic of pregnant Stephanie in white swimming suit is so cute! She is so beautiful there and her "belly Camille" too..:p Thanx for sharing Iceflower! Lovely pic from you too, Townsend!

Stephanie and Daniel waiting for Louis..se sweet..:) (ebay)

Caroline pregnant with Charlotte, 1986..:) (Newscom)

fd8wtz.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
lovely pics everyone!! Pregnancy for most women is such an exciting time I wonder what the Grimaldi women were thinking and feeling while expecting...

lashinka2002 said:
lovely pics everyone!! Pregnancy for most women is such an exciting time I wonder what the Grimaldi women were thinking and feeling while expecting...
Lashinka, I looked through the interviews Steph gave during her pregnancies and found one answer for you :) I had to translate it, so, sorry for any mistakes ;)

Being asked whether she felt different now being pregnant (with Louis), Steph said:
"Yes, totally. I think I was ready for this child. I've become much more mature and responsible. I feel much more feminine. And that's just the beginning! My happiness is so big, that I cannot express it with words"

Last edited:
Louis, Pauline and Steph waiting for Camille, July 1998

jjkxts.jpg

(sipa)

Michelle, your caption made me laugh - not yet knowing where babies naturally come from, two little children believing the sea would bring it to them... ;)

Here are also some more pics from summer 1998:
jjtqbm.jpg
jjts2a.jpg

jjtsed.jpg

(HOLA)

iceflower said:
Michelle, your caption made me laugh - not yet knowing where babies naturally come from, two little children believing the sea would bring it to them... ;)

Yeah, that's soooo cute :) Thanx for the new pics Ice :)

So cute photos, Iceflower and Michelle! ;)

Waiting for little Caroline to come, 1956..:)

(ebay)

Caroline and Charlotte, 1986..:)
jk8w7o.jpg

(HOLA!)

Steph and Daniel waiting for Louis ( well at this time it was still Jonathan they were waiting for, 'cause they both wanted the name Jonathan first and later decided on Louis, which is the better choice to me :) )

I share your opinion about that, Michelle :D Very sweet pics from you two, Ianna and Michelle!

Wow in the photo where Stephanie and Daniel are holding hands and Stephanies in the white tank top and shorts, but common I think its pretty obvious that she looks alot fuller chested, bust size has went fom a 34b average to probably a 38dd really big well that always happens when you are pregnant because your breasts always get bigger in order for breastfeeding so yeah hers are filled up with milk in them their, just let ya know that her mother Princess Grace was part of the Le Leche that encourages always to breastfeed your children.

Oh I'm sorry just to let you know that the message I just posted was on page 3 I clicked this page and I thought I was on page three still , sorry for the inconvienence. The photo I'm talking about is the one where she's holding Daniels hand and she's in the white shorts and white tank top. I'm sorry about that mistake.

In that photo where Stephanies holding Daniels hand and wearing the white tank top and shorts but I think its pretty obvious that chest looks alot fuller it whent from a 34b average to probably a 38dd which is big. Well that happens always when your pregnant to prepare your breasts for breastfeeding so yep her breasts show alot more cleveage and fullness for the baby so she can nurse. Anyway her grandmother Grace was a strong supporter of the Le Leche League which means the milk from the mother and my mother read that a friend of Grace's wrote a biography about her that says her breasts definently got bigger after nursing three kids and also gaining weight along with it from all the yummy French desserts and pastries. I know that Caroline nursed her children I would also like to no if Stephanie breasrfead also if anybbody can answer please reply to me, also I would like to know if anybody could answer if Caroline had her children the regular way or by c section because Stephanie had her kids all by c section , also did either of them have an epidural? To me the reason why she had all her three kids by c section was because she's so thin and boyishly built her pelvis wasn't probably wide enough for ababy's head and whole body to come through infact on her meauserments it says her hips for reals are only 31 and a half inches not like a grown womens at all that was from her modeling card in celebrity sleuth magazine but she's still beautiful to me and has a hell of a athletiic and toned figure after giving birth to 3 kids especially be c secion which alot of women get flabbier not as muscled before they had a csection but have you seen her in a bikini after all her kids she has a six pack abs I was like WOW I WANT TO BE LIKE THAT AFTER I HAVE MY KIDS

I agree with you De La Cruza, Steph has one fantastic body. For the moment I think she's almost abit too thin. Her figure is naturally more like one of a 15 year old...
My sister says: Yes Steph did breasfeed all her kids...

As for Steph's body. I don't know but I feel like I preferd her a bit 'more' with a slightly fuller figure. Maybe 10 additional pounds would make her look younger..in the face as well...but I don't know a lot about this I'm just a guy;).
She's very very thin these days:

js2jhl.jpg
js2jq9.jpg

(brunopress, profimedia)

Yes a few more kilos wouldn't hurt. Would fill her up in the face a bit too. Maybe it is just the stress she had these past few months. Also I find that sh looks even thinner in person than on the pics and on the left one she looks almost anorectic (which she isn't).

paca said:
Yes a few more kilos wouldn't hurt. Would fill her up in the face a bit too. Maybe it is just the stress she had these past few months. Also I find that sh looks even thinner in person than on the pics and on the left one she looks almost anorectic (which she isn't).
Right, she looks even thinner in person. I didn't realize that when I was a little boy ( childrens perception) but now. She's always been kind of a petite person, but a few kilos more would make it great ( like she had around 2000).

But even then se was very thin. I saw her a few times at Sass and she was wearing tight black pants with white top and she was quite thin then. (that was before I moved here) I remember thinking that she looked at least 5 kilo thinner than on the pics and much less boyish too. On the pics her shoulders always look huge (more like a guy's), but in real life her shouldres don't look much broader then any other females.

iceflower said:
Lashinka, I looked through the interviews Steph gave during her pregnancies and found one answer for you :) I had to translate it, so, sorry for any mistakes ;)

Being asked whether she felt different now being pregnant (with Louis), Steph said:
"Yes, totally. I think I was ready for this child. I've become much more mature and responsible. I feel much more feminine. And that's just the beginning! My happiness is so big, that I cannot express it with words"

Thanks for the quote. It really answered my question.

paca said:
But even then se was very thin. I saw her a few times at Sass and she was wearing tight black pants with white top and she was quite thin then. (that was before I moved here) I remember thinking that she looked at least 5 kilo thinner than on the pics and much less boyish too. On the pics her shoulders always look huge (more like a guy's), but in real life her shouldres don't look much broader then any other females.

Also right, she always was thin and in person she lookes very slim and petite and when you see her/meet her it makes you think: 'What's that talk about her broad shoulders, I can't see any on her...'
I son't know what makes these shoulders seem broad on photos , I guess it's this all in all boyish appearance on Stephanie.

It's true that Stephhas always been very thin. She was when I saw her the first time ( she was 25) and she also got slim again rather quickly after each birth. Just see how slim and good she looks on the pictures of the Red Cross Ball 1998 and this as only three weeks after Camille's birth.
I think has ( just like Caro) good genes basically comig from her mom's side and she practices different sports, like swimming, walking, skiing, waterskiing and when she was a teen she was alonst a professional gymnast ( she even made into the training of the french national team). You can say one thing for sure: She's ( thanx god) not one of those 'a-little-green-lettuce-is-enough-for-me-today' girls. She eats enough and she even like the 'unhealthy' suff like Pizza, McDonalds, Pasta with Cheese ....

I don't know really...I guess there's a lot of stress to go through for her, alot to do, so this is a way you slim down fast. She's too think for my taste at the moment, she could put on between 5 and 10 kilos and would still look gorgeous. I thinkit is possible that she coudln't have her kids without c-section because of her slim body measures.. as for Louis I know it was due to the omnical cord which was wrapped around his little body...

Last edited:
michelle said:
It's true that Stephhas always been very thin. She was when I saw her the first time ( she was 25) and she also got slim again rather quickly after each birth. Just see how slim and good she looks on the pictures of the Red Cross Ball 1998 and this as only three weeks after Camille's birth.
I think has ( just like Caro) good genes basically comig from her mom's side and she practices different sports, like swimming, walking, skiing, waterskiing and when she was a teen she was alonst a professional gymnast ( she even made into the training of the french national team). You can say one thing for sure: She's ( thanx god) not one of those 'a-little-green-lettuce-is-enough-for-me-today' girls. She eats enough and she even like the 'unhealthy' suff like Pizza, McDonalds, Pasta with Cheese ....

I don't know really...I guess there's a lot of stress to go through for her, alot to do, so this is a way you slim down fast. She's too think for my taste at the moment, she could put on between 5 and 10 kilos and would still look gorgeous. I thinkit is possible that she coudln't have her kids without c-section because of her slim body measures.. as for Louis I know it was due to the omnical string which was wrapped around his little body...
Yes a bit more meat won't hurt her and since she does work out a lot she does not need to live on lettuce,since her musles will keep on burning even when she sleeps. As to c-section due to her body, I don't know really since during pregnancy the body changes immensely. If the head is very big though it could cause problems passing through and the child could suffer lack of oxigen. Having the ombilical cord around does not necessarily warrant a c-section either. a lot of children do that, some do it during birth, which causes them to be born slightly blue in the face, but doesn't mean that there is anything wrong with the kid (hey, I thought that was a pretty necklace to be born with and I think I turned out sort of normal :rolleyes: :eek: :D :p ), only when it is around the neck and discovered on time there is need of a c-section (too late for the baby of a friend of mine :( ) The second time round you have a good chance for normal birth if you had c-sec, though I think a lot have another one. Unfortunately the CHPG practiced a lot of unnessary c-sections due to the hospital policies at the time. CHPG does not encourage mothers to try natural or alternative birth, psychological following of first time mums is terrible (especially if you need to be seperated from your child/children after birth). And Steph being who she is, I am absolutely certain that the doctor in case of the slightest doubt would always have chosen the cesarean.

Here are some small pics I found at this side, not sure if those have been posted before....

RameyPhoto

jzyykp.jpg
jzyyog.jpg
jzyyoz.jpg
jzyypt.jpg
jzyyq1.jpg
jzyyqw.jpg
jzyyrm.jpg

Me too I'm not sure, but I know that not all of these pics were posted before, tbhrc :)
Here is a part of Paris Match found at ebay - Grace on her last walk before Caroline was born :)

k3b212.jpg

Wow.. that was right before Caroline was born? She is walking in hilly Monaco is high heels... what a woman...

Yes, I salute her fo the heels. In my last month of pregnancy it was nike cross trainers all the way!!!

Caroline expecting number two :)
There was a similar pic in one of Caroline's threads some months ago..

mj679z.jpg

(HOLA/ebay)

Last edited:
There's a rumor in the NY Post (not the most reliable source) today that
Princess Caroline may be pregnant at age 49! Probably not true but keep your eyes and ears open for more developments.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom